Ever just happen to be driving and then

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010 | 09:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Moral of that story....why the **** did you have a gold ball sized rock in your car? LOL
He was probably going thru the one week waiting period for his
and didn't want to be caught unarmed
Old 09-16-2010 | 09:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TrippyJoey
He was probably going thru the one week waiting period for his
and didn't want to be caught unarmed
I turned 21 on June 1st. I really need to stop dragging my heels and get my CHL while i still can...
Old 09-16-2010 | 09:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Slash8915
I turned 21 on June 1st. I really need to stop dragging my heels and get my CHL while i still can...
Yes you should, I can't wait till I'm 21 to get mine .
I might go with a Glock 17C, or migh just go old school with a colt .45 peacemaker.
Old 09-16-2010 | 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Haven't done that, but the other day I was driving to work down Dixie Farm, and some dumb girl in a shitty '97 or so Sunfire was driving from San Jac. Well, she couldn't drive for **** and came over into my lane without looking or anything. She almost hit my car and I honked at her. She just sprayed her hair with some hairspray and didn't seem to care.

I went around her and about a mile down the road, she did it again and actually hit my car. She still didn't seem to care or even notice. By this point I was PISSED! I looked around in my car for something and found a golf ball sized rock. As I passed by her, I threw it at her car and it smashed through her passenger side window. She slammed on the brakes, and I took a right on 518 on my way to work. I got to work and looked at my car where she had hit it, and there wasn't much damage. Just a little paint which I touched up.

Moral of the story, pay attention when you drive.

Was it red?? If so ive seen this same chick swerving down dixie farm rd as well......

If you ever see/hear a camming *** Blk SS w/ a CME with a cute chick driving it, thats my g/f. I think ive seen you(blk TA) around campus too.....we live in pearland as well. Ive almost been hit by several people coming out of that school.....
Old 09-16-2010 | 11:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Haven't done that, but the other day I was driving to work down Dixie Farm, and some dumb girl in a shitty '97 or so Sunfire was driving from San Jac. Well, she couldn't drive for **** and came over into my lane without looking or anything. She almost hit my car and I honked at her. She just sprayed her hair with some hairspray and didn't seem to care.

I went around her and about a mile down the road, she did it again and actually hit my car. She still didn't seem to care or even notice. By this point I was PISSED! I looked around in my car for something and found a golf ball sized rock. As I passed by her, I threw it at her car and it smashed through her passenger side window. She slammed on the brakes, and I took a right on 518 on my way to work. I got to work and looked at my car where she had hit it, and there wasn't much damage. Just a little paint which I touched up.

why didnt you tell her to pull her sorry *** over and make her pay for the damage??? and i always see you driving down 518 and dixie when i used to go to school there...

never seen a black SS with CME cammin though... i'd be interested in seeing it.
Old 09-16-2010 | 11:30 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

This made my day.
Old 09-18-2010 | 08:19 PM
12 Second Club

Why? So you can shoot her the next time?? Brilliant. 21 huh? Try throwing a rock throw someone else's window and I'll guarantee you won't make it to 22.
Old 09-19-2010 | 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BAD2000TA
Why? So you can shoot her the next time?? Brilliant. 21 huh? Try throwing a rock throw someone else's window and I'll guarantee you won't make it to 22.
+1

Its time to grow up. I guarantee you'll have some problems if you keep doing crap like that. Throw a rock at mine and I'll have no problem running your *** down for the police.
Old 09-19-2010 | 03:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by imma_stocker
+1

Its time to grow up. I guarantee you'll have some problems if you keep doing crap like that. Throw a rock at mine and I'll have no problem running your *** down for the police.
If you hit his car and drive off, then yea, you deserve a rock through the windshield at the least. Ive dumped a clip into a radiator over that ****, and had the second ready if they wanted to play.
Old 09-19-2010 | 03:34 PM
Staging Lane

Yes you should, I can't wait till I'm 21 to get mine .
I might go with a Glock 17C, or migh just go old school with a colt .45 peacemaker.
Because a gun will solve all your problems... Do everyone including yourself a favor, don't get a gun. You will end up doing something stupid with it and ruin lives. Your reasoning for getting a CHL is immature and is a big reason why it is becoming harder and harder to obtain CHL's.
Old 09-19-2010 | 03:43 PM
In-Zane Moderator
10 Year Member

Yea, this is kind of getting out of the subject. But yes, i carry a firearm in my vehicle but i dont flash it, i just know it is there when going into unfamiliar areas and dealing with randoms off craigs list. Otherwise, using it is not something to be done unless protecting your life or you vehicle from theft.
Old 09-19-2010 | 03:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 92maro
Because a gun will solve all your problems... Do everyone including yourself a favor, don't get a gun. You will end up doing something stupid with it and ruin lives. Your reasoning for getting a CHL is immature and is a big reason why it is becoming harder and harder to obtain CHL's.
Actually I want a handgun not to carry on my car with me but for target shooting at the range, I'm a very calm guy and it's hard for someone to get me angry so I don't resort to violence. With a CHL it will be less of a hassle to carry the gun with me to the gun range that's all, better safe than sorry.
Old 09-19-2010 | 03:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I keep a rock in my car too, busted out a back window one time with one. People love to **** with me so I keep one in the back cup holder.

Actually yesterday some mexicans were ******* with my mom and I was in the passenger seat. It took everything I had not to throw my whataburger cup at their back window when they turned. I am gonna start keeping an air powered bb pistol in my car. I can't wait until I get a truck, gonna get the biggest damn ranch hand money can buy
Old 09-19-2010 | 04:03 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
I keep a rock in my car too, busted out a back window one time with one. People love to **** with me so I keep one in the back cup holder.

Actually yesterday some mexicans were ******* with my mom and I was in the passenger seat. It took everything I had not to throw my whataburger cup at their back window when they turned. I am gonna start keeping an air powered bb pistol in my car. I can't wait until I get a truck, gonna get the biggest damn ranch hand money can buy
Something like this?
Old 09-19-2010 | 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Something like this.

Old 09-19-2010 | 05:19 PM
Staging Lane

Actually I want a handgun not to carry on my car with me but for target shooting at the range, I'm a very calm guy and it's hard for someone to get me angry so I don't resort to violence. With a CHL it will be less of a hassle to carry the gun with me to the gun range that's all, better safe than sorry.
You are accepting a amazing amount of responsibilities when you choose to CC. I dont care how level headed or mature you think you may be, to be a responsible CCer you have to live the lifestyle. A lot of you kids getting handguns dont understand this and I pray that you never get put into a situation where you might be tempted to use your weapon. CC is not a casual thing, take it seriously please.
Old 09-19-2010 | 05:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 92maro
You are accepting a amazing amount of responsibilities when you choose to CC. I dont care how level headed or mature you think you may be, to be a responsible CCer you have to live the lifestyle. A lot of you kids getting handguns dont understand this and I pray that you never get put into a situation where you might be tempted to use your weapon. CC is not a casual thing, take it seriously please.
I know that I will have to take lots of responsibility for my actions if I make a mistake with a firearm. I grew up among adult shooting enthusiast and hunters, I spent a few years in the local marksman team, so I know how to properly handle a firearm with care to prevent any accidents.
Old 09-19-2010 | 05:55 PM
Banned

One thing to remember, if you take the CHL class, you are considered a trained marksman, and trained in avoiding the use of a firearm. This means that even if someone breakes into your home and you are 100% in the right, it will cost you about 3-5 times as much money in court to not do time for manslaughter. And its 100 percent legal to carry loaded in your car as long as its concealed. I wont waste the money on a CHL, not worth it.
Old 09-19-2010 | 07:17 PM
In-Zane Moderator
10 Year Member

Huh? If someone breaks in, there is no grounds for attempting to press charges on the property owner. Castle act is pretty much set to avoid that in Texas i thought. Having a CHL doesnt mean you will thnk twice about protecting your family/property.
Old 09-19-2010 | 08:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Huh? If someone breaks in, there is no grounds for attempting to press charges on the property owner. Castle act is pretty much set to avoid that in Texas i thought. Having a CHL doesnt mean you will thnk twice about protecting your family/property.
Thats what I thought. My cousin with a CHL just went through it. Because he "had training" he should have been able to disarm the burgler, rather than put the dot on his head and pull the trigger. Judge said if he didnt have a CHL he would have just given a statment at the court and paid some admin fee's. Instead he had 2 years of trials to prove that he had no other recourse that didnt put him in danger. Mainly lawyer cost, but that adds up.