Model year end deals on 2010 camaros?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I traded in my 2008 Mustang GT for a 2010 Camaro SS. I only traded it in because it was a turd and I wanted more power. if I had known the 2011 Mustang GT was going to have as much power as I have seen then things might have been different. I don't have buyers remorse as I do love the way my new Camaro looks. I am also not brand loyal either. I have had both Mustangs and Camaros.

Test drive both of course and go with what you feel. If you are going for the V6 then I would go with the Mustang. Similar horsepower as the Camaro but less weight for sure. I think the Mustangs have way better interior options to. To each his own though. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:01 AM
11 Second Club

your a troll.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[3][4]

I stand corrected I did criticize you first because you were being a troll and an *** to nineball.

your statements and comments make zero sense, you can't drive a standard cuz of the clutch? then why can everyone else drive it just fine??
Old 09-21-2010, 11:08 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 92maro
Kids these days...
no freaking kidding.

All internet tough guys.

Where is Powell when u need em lol
Old 09-21-2010, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Personally I think the new GT looks good, however I still prefer the Camaro styling over the Mustang anyday. Also, having owned fords in the past I will never own one again as their reliability (IMO) sucks big time and they are a PITA to work on. Also, some here have commented on the Challenger and after seeing many at carshows I'm just not that impressed and I think they look like a giant pile of plastic. I think that Dodge missed the boat on that design and it's just not that appealing to me and once again just my opinion.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:17 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Domsz06
no freaking kidding.

All internet tough guys.

Oh I already am here!

Personally regardless of sales, etc... They are all nice cars and def. an upgrade from their older versions. I've never driven any of them (Well I've "driven" some Camaros into the shop aka steer the ones without motors LOL!) but from what I hear they are all fun cars! Though deep inside I will always be a Mustang fan even though I've had 2x LSx cars and one of them being an F-Body. I grew up around Fox Body's (Dad had a 86 GT and a 89 Coupe (Police Interceptor Package) and cousin had a 92 GT) and my first two cars were Mustangs (and before I was given the Cobra I was actually looking at Coupes because they are still one of my fav. style Mustangs). So they will always have a place in my heart...
Old 09-21-2010, 11:33 AM
On The Tree

no freaking kidding.

All internet tough guys.

it go's

Its where the F*CK is Kanye WHen you Need him? Smash the Mic
Old 09-21-2010, 12:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jesus Christ you truely are the biggest ******* idiot I have ever met. You instigated this whole thing and not once were you ever even close to being on topic. Every paragraph of the meaning of troll describes you.

Are you ready to kiss and make up now? Thank you for making the last few hours of class so fun. I really you aren't taking any of this seriously, I'm just having fun. And I am sorry if I offended anyone personally.

The 2010's are fine but the clutch is akward at first, definitely takes some getting use to compared to my car.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:18 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
The 2010's are fine but the clutch is akward at first, definitely takes some getting use to compared to my car.
eh no! the pedal feel in the 2010 camaro is exactly the same as the pedal feel in my lsx 4th gen. which feels the same as any c6 z06 or vette i have ever driven.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Idk, mines aftermarket so that could be why. Mine starts grabbing the instant you start letting out.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:19 PM
11 Second Club

Jesus Christ you truely are the biggest ******* idiot I have ever met. You instigated this whole thing and not once were you ever even close to being on topic. Every paragraph of the meaning of troll describes you.

Are you ready to kiss and make up now? Thank you for making the last few hours of class so fun. I really you aren't taking any of this seriously, I'm just having fun. And I am sorry if I offended anyone personally.

no you would be the biggest tard.

you didn't even know what troll was and you were trolling this thread. Hell no i wouldn't kiss and make up to your stupid ***.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:20 PM
11 Second Club

The whole car sucks lol. I can't see, clutch sucks, interior is alright but still sucks. Shifter is kinda goofy, in the auto's I cringe every time hearing the plastic on plastic grinding putting it in drive. ******* door panel is massive lol, it's like a wall.

It's kinda funny how how all that **** bugs me after coming out of 70 chevelles, camaro's, 4th gens etc haha. They should have used the G8 GT interior in the Camaro's.
first post of your trolling.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

You don't just buy a car and then deal with the problems, you buy whatever works for you best. If you do, you are a ******* idiot. And I don't care if your man wife can drive a Camaro, good for her. I bet she can chop down a tree too.

And you don't know what blind spots are until you have driven a Prowler.
2nd post of your trolling... calling someone's wife a man wife? wow how old are you? 17 you say?
Old 09-21-2010, 01:24 PM
11 Second Club

stay in school, get a bigger vocabulary, and buy your own cars, quit living on mom and dad's money.

I'm done with this thread.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

first post of your trolling.
So talking about my dislikes about a 2010 ss in a thread asking about 2010 ss vs mustangs is off topic? You fail, again. Stop trying *******.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Launching!

Doms and Penguin, please take your pissing match somewhere else, i dont want this thread locked. Im trying to gain helpful info. While i do appreciate the relevant input you have given, your just gumming up the thread and working it towards a deffinate lockdown.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:18 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

This whole thread is retarded, thanks to retardedpenquin.