***1100+rwhp C6 Z06 Dyno Vid***

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 05:42 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1x2
So what you're saying is nobody called anybody a ************.

See Tiago? No motherfucking going on here.
Nope not about doing this build lol
Old 09-21-2010, 05:57 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by GoldRust
I didnt give you any reaction from doing this build Tiago, trust me i have plent o projects to build lol. I will just leave it at that. Like I have been preaching from the start of this thread I am just happy for Hector. All you haters get in the next lane lol.
you may not have directly, but people that associate very closely with you or LMR, spoke on your behalf and left that impression. When someone that knows absolutely zero about what they are talking about tries to flame like they do know what they are talking about, its obvious there is a puppet master behind the scenes.

BTW there is no hate going on here...
When I posted about this build, now that was some hatin
Old 09-21-2010, 07:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Tiago
Hating is a massive understatment when this project wrapped up.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
About that YouTube link....is there one or should I give up and hope I see this car in Mexico one day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5TmR...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqGbo2SCnXQ
Old 09-21-2010, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Got dammit! I thank you venom!!!! You're a good man
Old 09-21-2010, 08:13 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

you may not have directly, but people that associate very closely with you or LMR, spoke on your behalf and left that impression. When someone that knows absolutely zero about what they are talking about tries to flame like they do know what they are talking about, its obvious there is a puppet master behind the scenes.

BTW there is no hate going on here...
Like I said Tiago... It wasnt about you building this turbo kit. I do have a problem with some things that you have said in reference to myself. Some of it has to do with kelly's car and the mile. I will leave it at that because I dont need to be a keyboard warrior. My **** talking is backed up on the street. It might be a car that i am driving or a car that I built. Like I said get in the next lane!
Old 09-21-2010, 09:30 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by GoldRust
Like I said Tiago... It wasnt about you building this turbo kit. I do have a problem with some things that you have said in reference to myself. Some of it has to do with kelly's car and the mile. I will leave it at that because I dont need to be a keyboard warrior. My **** talking is backed up on the street. It might be a car that i am driving or a car that I built. Like I said get in the next lane!

I don't know what I said about you or Kelly's car at the mile?

I got nothing but respect for what you guys are doing on RC's car and Kelly's car. I don't know how the **** the transmission will stay alive, but if it does, you guys will have pulled off the impossible And hurt a lot of feelings also
Old 09-21-2010, 11:51 PM
TECH Regular

I got nothing but respect for what you guys are doing on RC's car and Kelly's car. I don't know how the **** the transmission will stay alive, but if it does, you guys will have pulled off the impossible And hurt a lot of feelings also
I don't know about hurt feelings, but there's going to be an exchange of some money
Old 09-22-2010, 07:34 AM

This is like watching the soap drama "As the world turns"....

Old 09-22-2010, 08:17 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BADZ
This is like watching the soap drama "As the world turns"....

Or like a 90's sitcom where everybody makes up at the end lol
Old 09-22-2010, 06:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
Got dammit! I thank you venom!!!! You're a good man

Old 09-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Teching In

Tiago, stop being such a t56 hater I know you had some bad luck with your 6 speed, we took two six speed camaro's out to the mile last year, one of them we ran out of gear and shifed into 6th to reach 202mph, we have push over 1300rwhp in 5th gear with kelly's car, but both of these car did have the ''driver mod'' done to them both
Old 09-22-2010, 09:47 PM
10 Second Club

IBTL... Why some much drama between the Tech veterans?
Old 09-22-2010, 09:52 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by t56 scott
Tiago, stop being such a t56 hater I know you had some bad luck with your 6 speed, we took two six speed camaro's out to the mile last year, one of them we ran out of gear and shifed into 6th to reach 202mph, we have push over 1300rwhp in 5th gear with kelly's car, but both of these car did have the ''driver mod'' done to them both

Hell you built my T56s...Im not talking only about my experiences, what about every other 1k+ car out there with a 6060 or t56 that have been blowing these things up for years? c5, c6, fbodies, vipers.... they have been chewing these things up for years and noone else has been able to make them stay together reliably, sure you may get a hand full of runs in. I ran my car down the mile in 5th gear at 1k and it didn't break right then, it broke a few weeks later

BTW Im not a T56 hater, Im building another fbody with a t56 and turbo, and a TT viper with T56....
Old 09-24-2010, 01:28 AM
Teching In

Well Tiago, a t56 with the right aftermarket gear set and that is build right, reliability will go WAY UP and last longer than just a 'hand full of runs' if you spend the cash and do it right the first time, Of course the stock gearset will grenade with anywhere close to 1000hp that's a no brainer but for some is hard understand I suppose, hell if my memory serves me right i told you that you needed a aftermarket set but you didn't want to spend that kind of cash at that time, then after you **** your t56s guts out three time in a row you switch in a auto cuz I can't build you a reliable t56.... BTW how fast did your car go in mile?
Old 09-24-2010, 09:14 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by t56 scott
Well Tiago, a t56 with the right aftermarket gear set and that is build right, reliability will go WAY UP and last longer than just a 'hand full of runs' if you spend the cash and do it right the first time, Of course the stock gearset will grenade with anywhere close to 1000hp that's a no brainer but for some is hard understand I suppose, hell if my memory serves me right i told you that you needed a aftermarket set but you didn't want to spend that kind of cash at that time, then after you **** your t56s guts out three time in a row you switch in a auto cuz I can't build you a reliable t56.... BTW how fast did your car go in mile?

Scott,

don't misunderstand me, Im not saying you can't build a reliable T56... not putting that on you AT ALL!!! Quite the oposite, saying it was a well built trans for what we had in it, but saying the transmission hates life at big power, specially with a heavy car like mine.

I know there are aftermarket gear sets, but the viper guys have proven those to be only maginally better than stock ones, and cost 5 times more, with no warranty, I didn't want to **** with that, I spent more $ swapping to auto than it would cost to do the aftermarket gear set, but I felt it was the more reliable way to go forward.

Lets please let this thread die
Old 09-24-2010, 03:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow talk about beating a dead horse