Pissing Match Sub Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 04:43 PM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Charlay
I heard a dirty joke yesterday ..... they said whats the difference between 0 -2 and 2 - 0 .... 200 miles down 45 .... "sigh" ...... Wait until this weekend!! GO COWBOYS!!!
Damn funny joke. Go Texans!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its very clear to me the the TEXANS cant win without cheating...........Another player suspended today for illegal substance!!!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 05:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MY06TBSS
Its very clear to me the the TEXANS cant win without cheating...........Another player suspended today for illegal substance!!!!!

Yeah, you are right they got busted again. Some guys just don't get it and deserved to be suspended if it is true.

Or they are going back in time and catching up with the Cowgirls of the 90's who did drugs left and right. Since you cowgirls fans boo-hoo about the past, Brown wanted to show you that the past means nothing since they actually bust you now.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Yeah, you are right they got busted again. Some guys just don't get it and deserved to be suspended if it is true.

Or they are going back in time and catching up with the Cowgirls of the 90's who did drugs left and right. Since you cowgirls fans boo-hoo about the past, Brown wanted to show you that the past means nothing since they actually bust you now.
Brainiac, there is a difference between the guys who use performance enhancing drugs(Texans) and the Cowboys of the early 90s who were coke connoisseurs.

Ive been quiet because I got tired of arguing with EVERYONE and theres really nothing to be said until Sunday night. Either way Ill be happy.

Cowboys win I get to rub it in all of ya'lls faces, Cowboys lose, it gives me hope that Skeletore will get rid of Philips.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:59 PM
On The Tree

Pissing Match Sub Forum-schaub-sacked.jpg
Better get used to that...
Old 09-21-2010, 06:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

another thread turned into a pissing match.... ROFL
Old 09-21-2010, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by battousai
another thread turned into a pissing match.... ROFL
Thought thats what youre suppose to do, when someone bitches about something youre suppose to do it more
Old 09-21-2010, 07:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MY06TBSS
Reminds me of that south park episode lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnqQh...eature=related
Old 09-21-2010, 08:11 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

hahhaha
Old 09-21-2010, 09:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Brainiac, there is a difference between the guys who use performance enhancing drugs(Texans) and the Cowboys of the early 90s who were coke connoisseurs.
How do you guys know it was steroids? It could have been amphetamines for all anyone knows. There's a lot of bannned substances that have nothing to do with steroids.

Clean the sand out of your vaginas.

Doing coke before a game surely couldn't have given anyone an edge.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
How do you guys know it was steroids? It could have been amphetamines for all anyone knows. There's a lot of bannned substances that have nothing to do with steroids.

Ross wakes up from the dead to come talk **** with me in this thread too..lol
Old 09-21-2010, 10:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by battousai

lol

Goddam right. Befor I get on tech I load my pistol, Hang my gang colors, call my homies, smoke a blunt, drink my 8 ball, C walk, and have my bitches standing behind me with their ******* out. Im a straight up E Thug that obeys every law and lives in a basement. My car is a 95 3.4 v6 camaro with a old flowmaster I got off ebay

JK LOL!
Old 09-21-2010, 10:33 PM

My point was more along the lines of the Cowboys were doing recreational drugs not performance enhancing drugs. Coke doesnt enhance performance, Ive never done it but have friends who have and seeing what they do I cant see any way that would be a benefit to a ball player during a game.

Either way they were caught with something they werent suppose to have how are you going to justify that?
Old 09-22-2010, 06:03 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

First it was cheerleaders. Now you are comparing drugs. Pretty stupid conversation.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:28 AM
On The Tree

i disagree.

take Rey Lewis. scary *** ****** that has already killed someone before (he got off easy).

now, give him some cocaine before a game.............

he'd break through the line and barrel roll his body into the quarterback on every play. he won't ever get tired and he'll go 100% until the last play of the game, or his heart explodes in his body.

hell, he'll probably go 100% on the team flight back home, tackling flight attendants and agressively ripping open packets of peanuts while foaming at the mouth and laughing uncontrollably.

/discussion
Old 09-22-2010, 09:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by imlooking
i disagree.

take Rey Lewis. scary *** ****** that has already killed someone before (he got off easy).

now, give him some cocaine before a game.............

he'd break through the line and barrel roll his body into the quarterback on every play. he won't ever get tired and he'll go 100% until the last play of the game, or his heart explodes in his body.

hell, he'll probably go 100% on the team flight back home, tackling flight attendants and agressively ripping open packets of peanuts while foaming at the mouth and laughing uncontrollably.

/discussion
My comment was full of sarcasm.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:08 AM
On The Tree

<3........
Old 09-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Teching In

How about them Bears!
Old 09-22-2010, 10:24 AM
8 Second Club

My only thing about the steroids thing is how they make a big deal about "the kids"... You know if you didn't say a damn thing about it they wouldn't know anything until they got older. Like Ross said years ago they were doing coke and nobody really cared. Who cares if they do roids... Their purpose is to basically entertain us because Football/Baseball/Basketball/MMA people don't save people, help our country (other than driving profit for companies and give us a "Past time"), etc.. Just let them do what they want. The better the play the better the TV ratings and popularity right? Plus I think it'd be awesome to see someone able to run down the field with 3 people hanging on him like you could in Madden 94!
Old 09-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
My only thing about the steroids thing is how they make a big deal about "the kids"... You know if you didn't say a damn thing about it they wouldn't know anything until they got older. Like Ross said years ago they were doing coke and nobody really cared. Who cares if they do roids... Their purpose is to basically entertain us because Football/Baseball/Basketball/MMA people don't save people, help our country (other than driving profit for companies and give us a "Past time"), etc.. Just let them do what they want. The better the play the better the TV ratings and popularity right? Plus I think it'd be awesome to see someone able to run down the field with 3 people hanging on him like you could in Madden 94!