Pacquiao vs margarito :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
floyd might as well just run and make records with 50 cent..

manny will destroy floyd!! i could not believe how bad the commentators dissed floyd..lol..

manny gave up size, a bit of reach, and 17 lbs.. he threw another 1,000 punches.. floyd will cover up and hide behind his shoulder roll. anybody see manny go toe to toe with the bigger margarito when he was on the ropes..

manny is the best POUND FOR POUND!!

Floyd have fun in jail with you uncle..

to bad Pac wont agree to Olympic style drug tests...
Old 11-14-2010, 11:53 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by imlooking
enough about Floyd - where are all the uneducated boxing fans picking Margarito !?!?
What do ya mean? They are the same ones backing floyd mayweather
Old 11-14-2010, 01:26 PM
On The Tree

daamn i thought margarito would of done better then that but apperantly not lol...but got to give him some credit he hurt pacquiao a few times body shots and uppercuts
Old 11-14-2010, 01:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 92maro
to bad Pac wont agree to Olympic style drug tests...
lol.. have you not paid any attention? manny agreed to floyd and his tests, him getting the bigger purse, and called all of floyds bluff. manny and top rank put a countdown and a deadline for floyd to fight, and that fool never responded. then he comes out and says he might step away from boxing again..LMAO

i cant believe how bad the commentators dissed floyd..

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 11-14-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
daamn i thought margarito would of done better then that but apperantly not lol...but got to give him some credit he hurt pacquiao a few times body shots and uppercuts

He did, but part of that was manny sitting on the ropes where margarito does his damage. but even then, the smaller manny went toe to toe with margarito.

manny showed the world why he is the best!!
gave up size, a bit of reach, and 17 lbs. he took all of the bigger margarito shots. imagine when he does fight floyd, who hits like a featherweight for manny, now that manny has been fighting bigger guys.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

lol.. have you not paid any attention? manny agreed to floyd and his tests, him getting the bigger purse, and called all of floyds bluff. manny and top rank put a countdown and a deadline for floyd to fight, and that fool never responded. then he comes out and says he might step away from boxing again..LMAO

i cant believe how bad the commentators dissed floyd..
He agreed to it up to 14 days before the fight.... that does not qualify as Olympic style testing... he made a half assed counter offer. Its a teaspoon of blood for the test, why does it have to be 14 days prior to the fight? He is hiding something.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Launching!

If the Mayweather Pac man fight happens, I feel sorry for Mayweather's face lol!It would be interesting to see how Mayweather handles defeat.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 92maro
He agreed to it up to 14 days before the fight.... that does not qualify as Olympic style testing... he made a half assed counter offer. Its a teaspoon of blood for the test, why does it have to be 14 days prior to the fight? He is hiding something.
bro, that was the first negotiation. in the attempt at the second negotiation manny agreed to whatever it was floyd wanted. and go figure, why is floyd all of a sudden asking for olympic style tests? a guy that is 40-0, asks manny for olympic tests?

btw, when floyd and mosely fought, the last random test was 18 days out of the fight.. so what is the purpose of it?

floyd is only bringing blood tests to get in mannys head. the last time he took a blood test was against morales and he lost. that is why floyd is asking about these tests..in which manny came out clean..

manny gets strong by eating rice and lumpias..
Old 11-14-2010, 05:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by kennyxg
If the Mayweather Pac man fight happens, I feel sorry for Mayweather's face lol!It would be interesting to see how Mayweather handles defeat.

you aint lyin bro.. manny will punch through mayweathers shoulder when he hides his face behind his shoulder roll. manny will make mayweather look filipino just like he did with margarito.

mayweather doesnt want any piece of manny. because when you watch manny, you cant get his timing down, which is one of floyds strengths. his counters with timing. he cant figure manny out.

6 punch combinations all day long.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

did you watch the same fight i did !?!?

Manny was never hurt in that fight.

he probably "got hit" a few times, but he was never hurt. did you see the judges score cards !?!?

lopsided victory for the best pound for pound boxer in the world.

Margs shouldn't even of been in the ring with him.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

i'm telling you - Margs was victimized HAHAHA !!!!

Antonio Margarito, the Mexican super welterweight beaten badly by Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night, suffered a fractured orbital bone and was to have surgery Tuesday in Texas, Top Rank promotor Bob Arum told The Associated Press on Sunday.

Margarito, who lost in a lopsided, 12-round decision, was taken directly to the hospital via ambulance after the fight to have cuts to his face examined.

That is when the injury to his eye socket was discovered, and he remained in the hospital Sunday, Arum said.

Antonio Margarito listens to members of his team in his corner between Rounds 10 and 11 on Saturday night during his loss to Manny Pacquiao.

Old 11-14-2010, 06:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

i'm telling you - Margs was victimized HAHAHA !!!!

Antonio Margarito listens to members of his team in his corner between Rounds 10 and 11 on Saturday night during his loss to Manny Pacquiao.

and we all seen floyd hold on for dear life against mosely..lol. manny will destroy floyd..
Old 11-14-2010, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

if Manny v PBF goes down next fall, i'll have my cash on Manny.

i shoulda called out the retards in this thread - oh well, doubt they would have bit
Old 11-14-2010, 08:22 PM
On The Tree

did you watch the same fight i did !?!?

Manny was never hurt in that fight.

he probably "got hit" a few times, but he was never hurt. did you see the judges score cards !?!?

lopsided victory for the best pound for pound boxer in the world.

Margs shouldn't even of been in the ring with him.

idk what fight u been watching but manny admited he was hurt a few times with the body shots and uppercuts that margarito was throwing at manny
Old 11-14-2010, 08:24 PM
TECH Junkie

and we all seen floyd hold on for dear life against mosely..lol. manny will destroy floyd..
Imo I agree with you that manny is probably the best pound for pound at the moment, but seriously everytime a thread comes about him you act like you would suck him off. Dude take a chill pill.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:27 PM
On The Tree

if Manny v PBF goes down next fall, i'll have my cash on Manny.

i shoulda called out the retards in this thread - oh well, doubt they would have bit

**** if manny and floyd fight ill bet u money on that one........floyd will win by points
Old 11-14-2010, 08:33 PM
On The Tree

u cant compare margarito speed to floyds..margarito as slow that he is, he was landing some good shots and was landing jabs which is floyds key..and margarito doesnt have floyds defense..
Old 11-14-2010, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

**** if manny and floyd fight ill bet u money on that one........floyd will win by points
if i were you the last thing i'd do is make any predictions

you failed in this thread from the beginning.

no one with boxing intelligence would have given Margs a shot, but you insisted on a win
Old 11-14-2010, 08:51 PM
On The Tree

idk what fight u been watching but manny admited he was hurt a few times with the body shots and uppercuts that margarito was throwing at manny
he probably said that becaiuse he was fighting what appeared to be a MIDDLE WEIGHT !!!!!!!

but for giving up as much size and weight as he did, he completely ruined Margs.

like seriously put him in the hospital for surgery, HAHAHAHA !!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 11:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

I beg to differ.. floyd will cover up all day behind his shoulder roll. manny will dismantly that guy with the amount of punches he throws. floyd will lose by points or get knocked out. when floyd throws 1-2 punch counters, manny will come back with 6, and force floyd to cover up.

thats why floyd dont wany any of manny. he cant figure him out like everybody else. if floyds defense was that good, then he would have fought manny already.

Quick Reply: Pacquiao vs margarito :)