Damn Cops Bustin My Balls And One Gay As Note On My Car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by steveo346
white cop....

mexican cop....

hmm...interesting.

what race are you? Just curious, since you described these two LEO's by thier race.
I am white. And I love how every thread in the past few years turns into something so stupid and dumb and then it gets so out of hand you don't even know what the original post was about. I was just describing the too different cops and to me the best was to describe them differently was by race. If you are seriously butt hurt about that and think that this post was racist then I don't know what to tell you.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by IROCSS
Waah ****** waah! I got better **** to do than argue with a cry baby kid that someone left a note on there car. As for my LS1 it will be going no where. At least I didn't sell my *** payment wise like you did for that vette. Good luck to you, kiddo! I'm out. Feel free to critique this to ha ha!
LOL your an idiot man, first you make fun of my car then say i'm racist to white people lol. Now your saying im a "kiddo". I can tell by your join date your one of the new idiots here on tech that just try to start random **** for no reason.............you really have a lot of growing up to do and if you ever see my car I pray you come up to me so I can put buses on you.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:44 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by notractionls1
lol your an idiot man, first you make fun of my car then say i'm racist to white people lol. Now your saying im a "kiddo". I can tell by your join date your one of the new idiots here on tech that just try to start random **** for no reason.............you really have a lot of growing up to do and if you ever see my car i pray you come up to me so i can put buses on you.
lmao!
Old 10-02-2010, 07:08 PM
TECH Addict

lol this is great