Originally Posted by 02ws666
Maximums 2011 BMW M3 2011Ford Mustang GT
Lap time, sec 87.67 87.76
Top speed, mph 107.7 106.8
Highest accel g 0.47 0.39
Highest braking g 0.9 0.95
Max lateral g 1.32 1.3

yup, busted that ***!!!
You also didn't see that the GT didn't have the upgraded performance suspension and the M3 did. Also the M3 is double the price. I would say bust.

ANYWAYS! GOOD KILL! Like both cars! Lets see more videos.. less comments!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

btw guys, we all know what would happen if we strapped a jet engine to the GTR... just saying...
Old 10-01-2010, 08:49 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
gtr cracks that *** from a real "dig"

/thread
No it wouldn't.

/thread.

See how gay that sounds?
Old 10-01-2010, 08:49 AM
TECH Resident

There are so many dumbass responses in this thread

I'm pretty sure Harrisonqueer is the biggest dumbass of them all. Pretty honorable distinction with the level of posting that goes on in here.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by tripps
There are so many dumbass responses in this thread

I'm pretty sure Harrisonqueer is the biggest dumbass of them all. Pretty honorable distinction with the level of posting that goes on in here.
I'm a dumbass because the OP doesn't know his racing terminology, and I point it out? Obviously I'm not the only person that realizes this. Riight.
Stick togther LS1 guys!
Old 10-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1bdBULLITT
No your a dumbass because you come into my thread to bitch and complain about my terminology then go on to say your granny shifts faster...and yea your power shifting comment was pretty freaking dumb also. Not to mention your sign in name, what did you confuse the line that says LOCATION with SIGN IN ID, dumbass! Lets power shift my stock DD tranny on spray! See how dumb that sounds??
Wow, you're really making fun on my log in name? What did you purposely made a typo in yours? How petty is that?

Are you mad? You're getting really upset about a thread on a forum. Relax man. It's pretty cool you handed a GTR its ***. Everyone sucks the GTR dick, and a DD LS1 beats its ***. Sure, thats cool. But personally, I think roll racing is pretty pathetic, and you call it a "dig" which it isnt. You're just confused on your terminology, and it was funny. You're spraying your DD, so why not power shift it, t-56's will handle it.
Just relax man.
People often remark on other forums how gay LS1 had become, I havnt come here in a long time, and it didnt take long to realize what they are talking about.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:38 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HarrisonTX
Wow, you're really making fun on my log in name? What did you purposely made a typo in yours? How petty is that?

Are you mad? You're getting really upset about a thread on a forum. Relax man. It's pretty cool you handed a GTR its ***. Everyone sucks the GTR dick, and a DD LS1 beats its ***. Sure, thats cool. But personally, I think roll racing is pretty pathetic, and you call it a "dig" which it isnt. You're just confused on your terminology, and it was funny. You're spraying your DD, so why not power shift it, t-56's will handle it.
Just relax man.
People often remark on other forums how gay LS1 had become, I havnt come here in a long time, and it didnt take long to realize what they are talking about.
How about you chug some bleach.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:39 PM
TECH Resident

I'm a dumbass because the OP doesn't know his racing terminology, and I point it out? Obviously I'm not the only person that realizes this. Riight.
Stick togther LS1 guys!
And if I were you I'd quit talking, before other people find out you're a dumbass.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:09 PM
10 Second Club

Just relax man.
No typo, I had a bullitt mustang before I got my LS, and yea I don't prefer roll racing but thats what the guy wanted so I gave him what he wanted. I've seen to many syncro's go do to power shifting, its just not something I would do to a street trans. I said we only got one "dig" in meaning we only got to dig into it once or race once! Not mad at all was just stirring the pot and I agree LS1tech has gotten pretty bad.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Teching In

No typo, I had a bullitt mustang before I got my LS, and yea I don't prefer roll racing but thats what the guy wanted so I gave him what he wanted. I've seen to many syncro's go do to power shifting, its just not something I would do to a street trans. I said we only got one "dig" in meaning we only got to dig into it once or race once! Not mad at all was just stirring the pot and I agree LS1tech has gotten pretty bad.
Isn't a GTR AWD? With the advantage of AWD, and that "launch control" crap, and him going up against a rear wheel drive manual car, why would he perfer a roll? I believe you, just silly on his part. I see what you mean, just FYI, "dig" usually (100% of the time) means from a stop, or a stand still.
Not a big deal, just looks like this tripps kid has his panties in a bunch.
Drink bleach? what are you, 14?
Old 10-01-2010, 04:32 PM
10 Second Club

Isn't a GTR AWD? With the advantage of AWD, and that "launch control" crap, and him going up against a rear wheel drive manual car, why would he perfer a roll? I believe you, just silly on his part. I see what you mean, just FYI, "dig" usually (100% of the time) means from a stop, or a stand still.
Not a big deal, just looks like this tripps kid has his panties in a bunch.
Drink bleach? what are you, 14?
Not sure I think he said Nissan took the launch control off the car since it was causing the cars to break the trans.... Also for the 10th time lol I know the differences between a dig and roll.

Last edited by 1bdBULLITT; 10-01-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Staging Lane

WOW 73+ posts on the video that speaks for itself BADASS RICE KILL regardless of all the banter
Old 10-01-2010, 05:19 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1c62nv
WOW 73+ posts on the video that speaks for itself BADASS RICE KILL regardless of all the banter
Thanks man!
Old 10-01-2010, 06:29 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by tripps
No it wouldn't.

/thread.

See how gay that sounds?
Nah, it's only gay when you do it.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
Nah, it's only gay when you do it.
Or when a homo from TU says it....... Sry my one aggie post...
Old 10-02-2010, 09:40 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LEO
Ohhhh REALLLY???? When is AWD not good for straight line performance.
apparently this guy doesn't understand drive train loss.

AWD is awesome from digs and hitting twisties, because the handling and launching outweigh the negative impact of drive train loss.

when you're already moving and ONLY going in a straight line, it's pointless to be AWD.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Staging Lane

Good race!
Old 10-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Wearin' da big hat

nice rolling dig run
Old 10-02-2010, 11:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
nice rolling dig run
I guess you've never heard any one say "dig in it"?

Old 10-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Launching!

Not sure I think he said Nissan took the launch control off the car since it was causing the cars to break the trans...
This is completely incorrect. Nissan never removed launch control, every R35 GTR has it. Its been tweaked and improved upon and there are now several revisions. The trans is actually quite strong, only a handful of cars ever reported any problems and most of those were after severe abuse by repeatably hard launching.