tuners in the Dallas/Ft Worth area

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 08:04 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dgcustomz
I am also looking for a tuner and I have sent sam a pm a couple of days ago with no response. I also sent him a pm for a friend who needed some tuning but got no response. I think he might be too busy. I am calling SQR tomorrow and see what the wait time is and hopefully it's not too long.
I pm'ed you his Number.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by blackonblack02_Z
well it does kinda sound dickish honestly, I am sorry I do not troll the boards or know all of the answers from others members posts. I was looking for some answers from people that had thier cars tuned in this area because I am not from that area and do not know the reputations of any of the shops, hell for that matter the names of the shops. I was purely looking for some references to reputable shops in the area, So I will go ahead and apolgize for my ignorance. If the before mentioned crap didn't get this thread locked I am sure it will now...
I wasn't trying to sound like a dick, but I guess it did sound that way. I'm sure you'd find some threads with answers if you searched in titles only "Dallas tune(r)" on here.

Good luck.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i can tell you for sure not to go to Xtreme Horsepower they will screw your **** up
sqr does good work
snl
sam88gta does as well
thats 3 options for ya
Old 10-01-2010, 10:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

I tune as well but not as good as one of the sponsors on the right Since you want max HP/TQ for your car, I'd say you should take it to a shop that will dyno tune it.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dgcustomz
I am also looking for a tuner and I have sent sam a pm a couple of days ago with no response. I also sent him a pm for a friend who needed some tuning but got no response. I think he might be too busy. I am calling SQR tomorrow and see what the wait time is and hopefully it's not too long.
Sam stays BUSY. If he isn't tuning he is working on cars.

If you got his number from SSHAWK give him a text or call and he'll get you taken care of.

Quick Reply: tuners in the Dallas/Ft Worth area