meet in Plano tonight

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 05:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default meet in Plano tonight

this is NOT my meet, i am just trying to help get more cars to show up. this is where the meet is temporarily moving since it got shut down last week at the DART station. Please follow the posted "rules" if you show up, we dont want any unwanted attention at the meet so we can keep it going smoothly. thanks

[quote]the closest address is 1900 preston rd. #385 plano, tx 75007.
it has lighting. not the best lighting but it will suffice. it has 200+ parking spots. its at an abandoned movie theater that no longer uses the parking lot.
here's a screen shot that best shows exactly where is it. sorry for the horrible writing on the screen shot, im not necessarily sober as i did this.

its at park and preston park right behind the potbellys if you wanna mapquest it.

and now the part that makes me look like an *** hole
Rules:
-No burning out
-No revving
-No ridiculously loud music
-No littering, there will be trash bags sitting by the NOS truck, so throw your trash in there
-When leaving the meet, dont be obnoxious and squeal out and go WOT. all that does is bring unwanted attention to the spot.
-No alcoholic beverages! sorry, i would love to drink at my meet too, but i can't. i could get screwed if im holding a public event and people are drinking.

NOS energy will be out there handing out free drinks. and shane from XTREME HID will be out there selling his HID's.

Meet Starts at 8 o'clock and goes until around 11 ish. we're not gonna be too strict about people having to leave at a certain time. late crew stays usually pretty late.

Invite whoever you want, come with a big group, we dont care! Cars, trucks, bikes, whatever. The meets have been a success so far so lets keep it coming!

hope to see you guys out there, should be a pretty good time as usual. Feel free to come up and meet me. i'll be the tall skinny guy with a beige Texas Tech hat on. im usually pretty approachable and i'll be regularly scanning the parking lot throughout the meet.[quote]