Houston Astros

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 04:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JUISSD
Have I made any threads talking **** about either team? No? Then shut the **** up.
More ignorance. This thread is working just as intended unless you plan on making me.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:34 PM
On The Tree

dude, i think there may be a re-run of the regular season on right now on channel 2674. but other than that no astros games on.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
More ignorance. This thread is working just as intended unless you plan on making me.
I really don't care. Just pointing out the fact that you're a douchebag.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You sir are a grade A McDouche that doesn't need access to a keyboard much less a Computer.......
Old 10-18-2010, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JUISSD
I really don't care. Just pointing out the fact that you're a douchebag.
Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
You sir are a grade A McDouche that doesn't need access to a keyboard much less a Computer.......
Thy should take a quick look in the mirror as all the Dallas hatred post. Like I said hypocrites delight me as you two prove to be more of gigantic douche bags.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:21 PM
On The Tree

Thy should take a quick look in the mirror as all the Dallas hatred post. Like I said hypocrites delight me as you two prove to be more of gigantic douche bags.
Just curious, did you start the thread in order to show what a dumbass you are, or did you start it to talk about the Astros? If the thread truely is about something then what are you pointing out? The Astros season is over so the concept doesn't register with us. You should be talking about the Rangers and how well they are doing and hope they win the WS, but that wasn't what you were going for. Go back to your Douchebag aisle and refill it.

As far as talking **** about the Cowgirls, we do it until the season is over and then move on til the next season starts. You have proven that you are an idiot and have nothing better to post about.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:28 PM
TECH Regular

IB4TL!!! and its the playoffs the astro are not playing!! some people
Old 10-18-2010, 09:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Just curious, did you start the thread in order to show what a dumbass you are, or did you start it to talk about the Astros? If the thread truely is about something then what are you pointing out? The Astros season is over so the concept doesn't register with us. You should be talking about the Rangers and how well they are doing and hope they win the WS, but that wasn't what you were going for. Go back to your Douchebag aisle and refill it.

As far as talking **** about the Cowgirls, we do it until the season is over and then move on til the next season starts. You have proven that you are an idiot and have nothing better to post about.
Again what are you curious about? The Astros suck plain and simple. I made a thread about it and you the biggest idiot of them all replies first.

And lol about the thread being locked? If so it would prove my point about the mods being biased as ****.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

astros are by far a better franchise than the rangers. Theyve been to a world series.. rangers are on the verge of doing so. The astrodome, astroturf... astros have a solid history.. and the rangers owner was an astro longer than he was a ranger. If the rangers WIN the world series then you can start to talk ****, but you'll still lose. Astros > rangers until the rangers get a state of the art stadium and ******* invent grass.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

How am I a hypocrite? Have I started a thread after the regular season was over talking about any Dallas team? Have I started a thread EVER about a Dallas team? The answer is no. Like I said before, you can shut the **** up now. Go spread your douchebaggery elsewhere.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Don't worry, guys. Vanilla must just still have all that sand that Brett Favre shoved up his vagina Sunday afternoon.

He probably thought long and hard about what he could post to get back at the Houston sports fans that took a few shots at his disappointment of a team (Cowboys). This was the best he could do. LOL! Pretty pathetic and sad.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:59 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Don't worry, guys. Vanilla must just still have all that sand that Brett Favre shoved up his vagina Sunday afternoon.

He probably thought long and hard about what he could post to get back at the Houston sports fans that took a few shots at his disappointment of a team (Cowboys). This was the best he could do. LOL! Pretty pathetic and sad.
Long and hard huh??? Took me 2 seconds, anyways not sure why this thread annoys you all. Its not like i make 3 threads every week about the same **** . Either way its proved its purpose.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah I'm a hypocrite.....try and find one thread I'm posting anything negative about any Texas Team in any thread.....although, I'm a Astros fan at heart, I support the Rangers as well....and being a Dallas fan, I will support the Texans as well....nice try, but get a life you keyboard ninja....
Old 10-19-2010, 12:52 PM
On The Tree

Long and hard huh??? Took me 2 seconds, anyways not sure why this thread annoys you all. Its not like i make 3 threads every week about the same **** . Either way its proved its purpose.

The lack of support you received from others, it goes to show that since the Astros season ended already that no 1 cares about them until next year. So the the question still hasn't been answered, why would you create a thread that means absolutely nothing for current events? You did it just to ba an ***(which you are) because your "Cowgirls" got spanked and might finish the season at 8-8, so you had to jump on the Rangers wagon because they are winning. You are pathetic, as Ross says go clean the sand out of your vagina you putz.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:24 PM
TECH Junkie

If you want to get real technical, let's talk about the 2010 Astros for one minute.

They were expected to finish dead last in their division. They finished 1 game out of 3rd place.
They were expected to win about 10 fewer games than they actually did.
In all actuality, the Astros were a "pleasant surprise" after the All-Star break (40W - 33L). With this said, the Astros would not fall under the category of "disappointing" since they actually finished better than anyone ever expected them to.

I would compare the Astros with the Rangers, but that would not be fair to either team. You can't compare a team who's spending money and bringing players in for a playoff push and a team who is dumping salaries and going into a rebuilding phase. The Rangers are clearly way better than the current Astros.

Would you like to talk about the Dallas Cowboys (since we all know the discussions about them on this board are the exact reason you started this thread) and the word "disappointing"?
Old 10-19-2010, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

LOL you keep coming back.

I am done with the cowboys untill next season. They dont deserve to win plain and simple, its not all about yards, stats, etc. It is in the teams best interest that they rebuild again with real core values and a serious core of coaching. The circus act has gone on long enough since Bill Parcells left. The texans wont ever do **** this year either, if they do happen to make it to the playoffs they will be eliminated by a veteran team in the afc.

Now back to the topic at hand. The baseball "regular" season just recently ended and it looks like the rangers have a good % of bitch slapping that Yankee 220$ Million Dollar salary that is about 2.5x of what the Rangers are paid. To the top with the thread.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:59 PM
TECH Junkie

LOL you keep coming back.

I am done with the cowboys untill next season. They dont deserve to win plain and simple, its not all about yards, stats, etc. It is in the teams best interest that they rebuild again with real core values and a serious core of coaching. The circus act has gone on long enough since Bill Parcells left. The texans wont ever do **** this year either, if they do happen to make it to the playoffs they will be eliminated by a veteran team in the afc.

Now back to the topic at hand. The baseball "regular" season just recently ended and it looks like the rangers have a good % of bitch slapping that Yankee 220$ Million Dollar salary that is about 2.5x of what the Rangers are paid. To the top with the thread.
LOL! I thought this thread was "about the Astros"?

You saying you are done with the cowboys until next season and stating "they dont deserve to win" pretty much shows your bandwagon tendencies. I bet you weren't much of a Rangers fan until 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Have a good one. I'm done here.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
LOL! I thought this thread was "about the Astros"?

You saying you are done with the cowboys until next season and stating "they dont deserve to win" pretty much shows your bandwagon tendencies. I bet you weren't much of a Rangers fan until 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Have a good one. I'm done here.

Good

40-33 Will not get you into the post season. Its a 162 game season.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Good

Again. Your lack of reading comprehension shines brightly.

Old 10-19-2010, 02:54 PM
On The Tree

Good

You make reference to the 220 million dollar payroll the Yankees have which is high, but they are the Yankees and can do that.

For everybodies sake pulling for the Rangers, they better hope they do it this year, b/c after this season Cliff Lee will be apart of the Evil Empire's payroll. I don't see Nolan Ryan putting a higher offer together, but it would be nice.