What do you have for those annoying ricers?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 06:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I mostly ignore the rice, my car is too much for them to handle. They are def not worth getting pulled over either, I just let them show their ***. Most of them if they are a gear head will realize they don't have anything on my car.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Just leave them alone, beating them around here just excites them. If there's any traffic I get in the lane of least resistance and pass them with the normal flow of traffic hahaha

That said, my DD has a turbo for 'em and the Z28 had a TRex with a cutout
Old 10-21-2010, 01:30 AM
Teching In

I drive a honda but its vice versa i get alot ppl in v6 stangs/GTs T/A's tryna run me and me being slow i dont BITE unless i feel in the mood to run for the fun of it haha but yeah RICERS & import drivers are a big difference, HELL i have other riced out cars try to rev at me and ****... i just keep gong
Old 10-21-2010, 01:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BigMike214
I drive a honda but its vice versa i get alot ppl in v6 stangs/GTs T/A's tryna run me and me being slow i dont BITE unless i feel in the mood to run for the fun of it haha but yeah RICERS & import drivers are a big difference, HELL i have other riced out cars try to rev at me and ****... i just keep gong
Yeah Ricers and Import tuners are two way different things.
I've seen a few good import tuners here but they usually just show up for the car shows or take it to the track they aren't daily driven much.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

It can definitely go either way with this, a lot of times it's not so much the car, but the driver. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an import hater and would certainly love to own a WRX Sti or a later model SC400. I have a good friend of mine who built up a very potent Civic that from a roll could hang with the SS I used to have, so there are some really nice one's out there.

And, just for the sake of mentioning it, my street racing days are over. Those stories were from my younger days (pre wife and kids) and I couldn't afford the jail time or car impoundment that comes with playing that game.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Lately I've seen more domestic ricers than import ricers...... go figure.

I'm talking to you Mr. Local with a tall Supra wing on your f-body! And you too Mr. Local body kit with neons on a Mustang! And to Mr. Local with ebay looking parts on a C5, F#*$ YOU TWICE!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:23 PM
TECH Regular

Me and my buddy run a property managment company so we make it our daily goal to make ever ricer know they are ricers and we hate them, so every ricer gets an airhorn in their window, and a "**** you ******* ricer!", which is about 30 people a day since were working in killeen aka ricer central
Old 10-23-2010, 05:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mjcotroneo
i used to keep a bag of rice with me and just grab a handful and chunk it at them. lol

ROFLMAO
Old 10-23-2010, 12:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

i give them a wtf look while shaking my head and flip them off and be on my way...
Old 10-24-2010, 12:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

I just downshift and floor it... although I just have a 6'er, it usually scares them lol
Old 10-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by battousai
I just downshift and floor it... although I just have a 6'er, it usually scares them lol
Well you got to think about it, our 6'ers are rated at like 200hp at the flywheel in stock trim and that's still more than many minor bolt on N/a I4s.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TrippyJoey
Well you got to think about it, our 6'ers are rated at like 200hp at the flywheel in stock trim and that's still more than many minor bolt on N/a I4s.
ya... and i'm gonna have a cam in it soon
Old 10-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by battousai
ya... and i'm gonna have a cam in it soon
As you can see in my sig I'm gonna spray a little for now and then a full LQ9 swap
Old 10-25-2010, 08:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

I usually just laugh and motion for them in kind of a "ladies first" manner. They often look at me confused as if why anyone would want to give anyone the jump. But most of the time around here the ricers arent the problem, its every redneck in an 85 chevy truck with a three fiddy and flowmasters who thinks hes hot ****.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Staging Lane

Haha same happens to me. I have a Firebird and and Integra. When I drive my Integra I get harassed all over by v6 stangs and Camaros with hideous sounding exhausts. No one bothers me when I drive the Trans Am. Not even cops, which I cannot say for the Integra.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by darkvader0
No one bothers me when I drive the Trans Am. Not even cops, which I cannot say for the Integra.
That's obvious because when the cops see an Integra they think "There goes another ricer let's follow him cause he might try something stupid", but when they see a Trans Am they think "Damn! That's a clean ride, no way we could catch up with it no matter how hard we try"
Old 10-25-2010, 08:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's cool about the 70 Camaro is cops don't mess with me too much. Got in it twice in front of a cop on accident and they didn't come after me surprisingly. It the trans am they would have instantly stopped me. Cars don't try to race me but they don't in the trans am either. Every now and then someone will get on it when they go by, some clean 85 chevy truck did that and scared me lol.. Usually motorcycle dudes always thumbs up.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

im kind of suprised i havnt been pulled over in a year of driving my Z28 especially when i had no inspection and no cats...hmm i guess not driving like a raetard DOES make a difference lol

also suprised i havent ran into any ricers...well i remember ont time this guy was just plain stupid we were pretty much sitting in traffic on the freeway (20mph tops) he gets beside me starring my car down then i think he floored it cuz it made alot of noise but didnt really move, then slams on the breaks so he dont rearend the car infront of him...fukn idiot. then this other integra a different day was driving past me and decided to downshift a gear to make it louder i guess, he didnt match my speed or anything just downshifted...if i wasnt exiting the freeway i would have let him know what a car that means bussiness sounds like when u downshift
Old 10-26-2010, 03:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TrippyJoey
That's obvious because when the cops see an Integra they think "There goes another ricer let's follow him cause he might try something stupid", but when they see a Trans Am they think "Damn! That's a clean ride, no way we could catch up with it no matter how hard we try"
That's one of the reasons why I got the Firebird.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:09 PM
ppp
Launching!

even import guys i know and somewhat respect still have somewhat of a chip on their sholder. i finally had to ask him why he bored his block, to get him to admit the old "there's no replacement for displacement" adage. ...and he has an 800+hp civic!!

Quick Reply: What do you have for those annoying ricers?