***Texas Mile Updates Oct 2010 Post Up!***

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 01:58 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by venom ws7
Seafish ran 227mph in Supra right ??
Yup. He is only aiming for 230. But the wind is very bad right now.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
That is Jonah's "slow" Lambo (the OTHER Texas Lambo (well he owns a few of them that are ALL UGR cars...)). It made 1800rwhp or so on kill... Boost is low on the black Lambo right now, around 1400rwhp according to a post from his tuner (I think)... SW sold his black Lambo... Jonah's Orange car made one pass but they got out of it...

SW's new Lambo is another UGR TT Gallardo but its a Superleggera:

im almost certain that ive seen that lambo before...sitting next to a couple of ford gts and some ferraris...it was at a car show in austin...i wanna say it was called make-a-wish car show at rudys i think? a couple of weekends ago
Old 10-22-2010, 02:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sc300
Why did u said probably not when u don't even know what happened??

And even with the shakedown pass of 238mph is ******* fast. Rc or Josh would be lucky if they can hit that!! I don't know how everyone got so hyped up thinking that an lsx will just show up and do 240++++. Lol
why do you think a LSx can't run 240?
Old 10-22-2010, 02:28 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

And even with the shakedown pass of 238mph is ******* fast. Rc or Josh would be lucky if they can hit that!! I don't know how everyone got so hyped up thinking that an lsx will just show up and do 240++++. Lol
Just assuming the worst, that is allot of speed for something to go wrong off track, but i was not sure how fast it was when it went.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Black Viper went 222
Old 10-22-2010, 02:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TINKRD
why do you think a LSx can't run 240?
I'm not saying it's not capable. I'm sying it's not easy as you guys got hyped up by Josh.

How many time has RC been down the track?? Has he even made a 9 second pass yet?? Let alone the mile..

Josh?? He is bad *** at building cars..and they have the 1/4 mile down pack!!! But the mile is a total different story.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:10 PM
RCC
On The Tree

Duy, it fascinates me as to how much time and energy you put into what myself or LMR might be doing.It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know Im in your thoughts so much, so thank you. To answer your question about the nines, yes the car has ran in the nines numerous times.

Seeing as this thread is about the contestants at the mile why dont you go make a pass and quit worrying about me,my car, or what LMR is doing.

To all the guys actually there running their cars and not their mouths, congrats to everyone and Im thankful SW and his car made out with no damage.

Keep the updates coming.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:13 PM
8 Second Club

I was wrong there is an ART Viper out there. Did 222mph. I guess the one I was told that blew up was NOT the same one.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:13 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RCC
Duy, it fascinates me as to how much time and energy you put into what myself or LMR might be doing.It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know Im in your thoughts so much, so thank you. To answer your question about the nines, yes the car has ran in the nines numerous times.

Seeing as this thread is about the contestants at the mile why dont you go make a pass and quit worrying about me,my car, or what LMR is doing.

To all the guys actually there running their cars and not their mouths, congrats to everyone and Im thankful SW and his car made out with no damage.

Keep the updates coming.
I love it I love it!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 03:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RCC

Keep the updates coming.
It's more fun talking ****. Lol

Hey I'm just being more vocal than all the people out here asking if u were going to pay up since with all that hype and ya didn't even come thru....
Old 10-22-2010, 03:35 PM
RCC
On The Tree

Hey I'm just being more vocal than all the people out here asking if u were going to pay up since with all that hype and ya didn't even come thru....
I said the bet was only on if our cars were able to make, obviously your memory or reading comprehension fails you. Go read the bet thread and read what I posted. I find your verbal spew here comical, I wish you tried to be half as funny in person, then we could both have a good laugh.

One more time this is about the people running at the mile, not people that didnt get their cars ready and its definately not about keyboard warriors.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:38 PM
TECH Addict

You went past the line of funny and into annoying a while back.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by RCC
I said the bet was only on if our cars were able to make, obviously your memory or reading comprehension fails you. Go read the bet thread and read what I posted. I find your verbal spew here comical, I wish you tried to be half as funny in person, then we could both have a good laugh.

One more time this is about the people running at the mile, not people that didnt get their cars ready and its definately not about keyboard warriors.
LMAO, here you go again Duy. We will just be happy if the white GMC does 200 tomorrow or Sunday, did 185 @ TX2K10 with way less power.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:01 PM
8 Second Club

I think the drama with everything is when LMR said they were going to make everyone at the Mile look like a joke. That they were going to blow EVERYBODY out of the water on their 2nd showing there. This also was followed up by Josh running his mouth when I talked to him. Recently even Steven has mentioned that all these "race car" looking cars were going to get outran by a stock looking Vette. I think the point people try to make is actually do something then talk all the **** (I am saying this mile wise). This is not 1/4 mile racing and if you think it is then you are destined to fail at it... Congrats 209 mph in the 1/4 that feat in itself for the LS1 world (That is not disputable), but again the Mile is not 1/4 mile racing...

Don't think we forgot about our $1000... We will there Saturday and our money will be there Sunday (it was our fathers birthday so we are spending it with mom) in case you all decide to show up with an LS1 that will break 260. If not we will ready to collect our money, I'm always available...

Everyone thinks I have a grudge against LMR... I gave an opinion on a clutch and it was made public and they acted like a bunch of highschool girls about it... Hell if I would have known it would hurt you all's feelings I would just not said anything... They do awesome work and have helped me in the past...

But back on to the updates...
Old 10-22-2010, 04:23 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
LMAO, here you go again Duy. We will just be happy if the white GMC does 200 tomorrow or Sunday, did 185 @ TX2K10 with way less power.
Good luck bro!! Atleast u are humble and realistic..

Becareful out here, there is a bad cross wind and most of the fast guys are just sitting around waiting.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:27 PM
8 Second Club

Becareful out here, there is a bad cross wind and most of the fast guys are just sitting around waiting.
**** I'm stuck at the office. Zohair, Justin, Antonio, etc.. keep telling me to drive out... I couldn't get off today cause I've been sick all week. I'd rather be sitting in the wind with friend b/sing about car **** then sitting here working and posting on forums LOL!
Old 10-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

I think the drama with everything is when LMR said they were going to make everyone at the Mile look like a joke. That they were going to blow EVERYBODY out of the water on their 2nd showing there. This also was followed up by Josh running his mouth when I talked to him. Recently even Steven has mentioned that all these "race car" looking cars were going to get outran by a stock looking Vette. I think the point people try to make is actually do something then talk all the **** (I am saying this mile wise). This is not 1/4 mile racing and if you think it is then you are destined to fail at it... Congrats 209 mph in the 1/4 that feat in itself for the LS1 world (That is not disputable), but again the Mile is not 1/4 mile racing...

But back on to the updates...
Thats where you are wrong, they have made suttle but nice improvements to both cars. if you stop by and look at the work in person, its amazing. this isnt a simple tt kit on a 440 ci motor. this is a full custom kit, with alot of time and money into it. no one in the lsx world as attempted to do what they are doing.its a art really, the way everything goes together. This a my dream setup on a vette, if i had the bank roll to do it id have my c6 in there getting this exact setup.

LMR brags and talk **** about anything in the racing world becuz they have earned the right to do so, they have proven everyone wrong time and time again.The car might not make it to this mile but when it does im willing to bet it will break records when it does. Seeing the work and time they put into any car they touch has shown me the light.

I have no beef with anyone on here and il gladly own steven/josh/powell at freebirds all in 1 day if i have to
Old 10-22-2010, 05:10 PM
10 Second Club

I will not be there Duy, Flaco will. I had to miss, I do not feel my 20 month old son would have liked to be stuck out there for two days. He comes first and I have him this weekend. With that being said good luck to everyone!!
Old 10-22-2010, 06:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

might be rolling out tomorrow a.m.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ahh Jonah has both out there... Black Gallardo made 1800rwhp and Orange LP560 made 1938rwhp
i thought the orange one that made 1938 is mike holtz