Anyone watching the fight?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 12:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Velasquez is from Cali, lol. I was shocked that Lesnar got rocked. He is not arrogant Invisible Z, much more humble then he was 2 years ago.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:47 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Exactly, not like he used to be.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:51 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
I dont know who the **** showed up to that fight, but that was not the Lesnar i was looking foreward to. He looked gassed, was not shooting like he has in the past and was totally looking out of his element. Just like the Carwin fught, this just makes me assured that he is not the same fighter he was. He needs to get his **** together, maybe this was the fight he needed to get him motivated perhaps? If possible anyway. But that is just not the beast i am used to.

I was not disappointed since he was not the guy i used to look forward to seeing, so it is whatever.

That was the same Brock Lesnar as always, rushing in at the ring of the bell, he did take down Velasquez twice but Cain was able to pop right back up, and as usual he can not take punches, at least he didn't get on a 10 speed and run away like he did with Carwin. White Powa, yeah right...
Old 10-24-2010, 12:54 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Exactly, not like he used to be.
In denial, look at his last fight with Carwin, if anyone else but Dana White's cash cow had been hit that many times without responding they would have called the fight. Brock got lucky, that fight.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:56 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Dude, if you cannot see he is not the same as he was before he got sick, then you are blind.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:15 AM
In-Zane Moderator

LOL

Old 10-24-2010, 01:17 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Dude, if you cannot see he is not the same as he was before he got sick, then you are blind.
Right keep making excuses, he is exactly the same as before. Velasqez was able to recover from his take downs and beat the ever living crap out of him. Brock is still new to the MMA game 5-2 in two+ years doesn't exactly reflect a poor record, he is still learning and training. I feel he will continue to have some success, but he is not the best HW fighter in the UFC.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:18 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

LOL

That is a funny clip, but he was actually just falling and trying to recover.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats bull **** @ about 2:18 left in the 1st cain punched lesnar in the back of the head and thats what caused lesnar to fall and he couldnt get back up thats a crock of ****......

but i will say this about lesnar he has no technique..... he needs to go back and train the go for a rematch
Old 10-24-2010, 01:22 AM
On The Tree

call a fair fight.... its like getting hit in the groin. not allowed..... and the ref didnt catch it ... that allowed cain to capitalize...
Old 10-24-2010, 01:33 AM
In-Zane Moderator

I think Lesnar was screwed period, the Carwing fight? Lesnar would have lost if Carwin wasnt such a ***** and could go more than 1 round. But, Cain? Cain is not anything special, Lesnar just doesnt have it, he is not one of my top favorite fighters, so i can call it like i see it, he is not what he was. Now that he has been back, he looks like slop.

Lesnar hater, Lesnar lover, you are siding with one or the other, i was not disapointed in the fight, i was disappointed in a fighter. Cain deserved that ****, Lesnar bombed 2 fights in a row in my book, got lucky Carwin was a bitch the last one, LOL.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:39 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
Velasquez is from Cali, lol. I was shocked that Lesnar got rocked. He is not arrogant Invisible Z, much more humble then he was 2 years ago.
Bullshit, Lesnar is arrogant. My older brother who started in 1993 in the old UFC will tell you that. Not a hater, just he thought he was the baddest **** since dynamite. Two years ago he was the same Billy Badass idiot, just now he got chopped down.

Zone, he is a bad fighter. He just dominated with his shear mass, things have evolved since then. People can watch his fight tapes and capitalize on his weaknesses,.

Originally Posted by bigdave619
thats bull **** @ about 2:18 left in the 1st cain punched lesnar in the back of the head and thats what caused lesnar to fall and he couldnt get back up thats a crock of ****......

but i will say this about lesnar he has no technique..... he needs to go back and train the go for a rematch
What happened when the ref should have stopped the fight in the first round when Corwin was demolishing his *** on the ground? Only so many times Dana can save his queen. I have been around this lifestyle since way before everyone thought it was cool. I refuse to wear a stupid Tap Out shirt or any other poser ****. It amazes me how people can wear mma advertisement apparel and they think they're bad, or the next rising star.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:41 AM
In-Zane Moderator

I understand, but he doesnt look like the fighter he was to me, but that is my opinion and i also think it is the truth. I notice the Lesnar haters are the ones that dont believe that, interesting.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:45 AM
On The Tree

i'm very unbias when it comes to just about everything. i try to call it like i see it...i'll agree zone89rs lesnar didnt look like himself compared to his few other fights.... but regardless i dont think he's a very good fighter as it is. imo he's all braun and no technique. he's lacking alot in his technique and versatility compared to other fighters.

INVISIBLEZ i get what your saying and in no way was i defending his loss or anything. i agree corwin was beating his *** ans the ref should have called the fight. i get that the shot to the back of the head wasnt intentional...but a cheap shots a cheap shot and a bitch to recover from if you continue to take hits. In corwins case it is different though....even though lesnar was getting his *** handed to him he was still actively defending himself. thats why the ref didnt call the fight. just for the same reason he didnt call it when cain was pounding him, because lesnar was actively defending himself.....hence the reason cain had to work (not very hard) at getting inside to land more effective shots for the win.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:49 AM
On The Tree

oh and i couldnt agree more about the tap out and mma clothing and stuff. i hate that **** every swinging dick wears it and seems to think hes billy bad *** when in all actuality they know jack and **** about mixed martial arts. 95% are posers
Old 10-24-2010, 09:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I always start cracking up when I see chunky dudes wearing tapout shirts.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Damn Erik, you guessed that one wrong.
Hey I did say "probably" not "will" win with Brock and I did say that Cain might surprise a few people and he did.

I think Cain Velasquez right now is just plain better and should be a UFC HW champion for quite a while.

If Brock and Carwin gas out as fast as they do they will lose over and over by someone close to them that can go more than one round every time.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:42 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Huh? Have you seen Lesnars fightes between him and Heath Herring? Randy Couture? He didnt used to get so out of steam, he might have slowed a bit, but he was still accurate and dropped heavy hands.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Just goes to show that you should fight smarter, not harder. Thought Brock was going to tear his *** up with that strong start but Cain waited for the right moment and took the win. Wished it would have lasted a lot longer though.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I could care less who won in this fight, but why does everyone start to make excuses when the person they were going for loses. "Oh he wasn't the same as before"... that's bull crap. Not one fighter is the same in every fight, it's the reason we watch it to see who wins. So no need to make excuses why your fighter didn't win. He just lost because he wasn't the better fighter. Not becuase he was sick.. lmao.