Cop with nothing better to do..

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 09:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe there was a bunch of complaints from people running the stop sign and you just happened to roll up while he did not have someone pulled over. Did he leave after he ticketed you or go back to his location?
Old 10-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
Lol are you a ******* idiot. Get out of here with you dumbass comments. To the OP suck to hear this man hopefully it gets dismissed.
You are a ******* moron, believe it or not cops do have better **** to do then wait to write a simple ******* ticket that could have been left on your windshield. Like Chad said, it's quite possible he was watching the stop sign or a million of other things and just so happened to pull the OP over. And for those that bitched about it, try making your car legal. My car isn't legal but I'm not going to bitch about it if I get pulled over for something I did wrong. If he was being a dick then rant about that, but don't bitch when your in the wrong and get a ticket. Thats what the hell they get paid for.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:59 PM
11 Second Club

Lol are you a ******* idiot. Get out of here with you dumbass comments. To the OP suck to hear this man hopefully it gets dismissed.
Just want to save this for future references. I would hate for him to be able to edit his post. Don't worry kid, I won't forget about you. Maybe your lithium hasn't kicked in yet and you are having a bad night.

Originally Posted by Tata
You are a ******* moron, believe it or not cops do have better **** to do then wait to write a simple ******* ticket that could have been left on your windshield. Like Chad said, it's quite possible he was watching the stop sign or a million of other things and just so happened to pull the OP over. And for those that bitched about it, try making your car legal. My car isn't legal but I'm not going to bitch about it if I get pulled over for something I did wrong. If he was being a dick then rant about that, but don't bitch when your in the wrong and get a ticket. Thats what the hell they get paid for.
I mostly agree with Tata.

Some of you guys post like you don't have a clue. First of all, no cop is going to wait 3-4 hours just to give any one person a ticket of this nature. If cops want to hide out and sleep or screw around on their appointed time, they have other places to go and other things they could do.

I sense either overinflated ego or paranoia in the original post.

Also think about this, what would his supervisor think if he waited this long time to write one ticket that can be easily dismissed? These cop cars have GPS, computers, etc. that keep up with what each officer is doing. They may be able to hide for a few minutes, but they can't hide for 3-4 hours.

Last edited by old_goat; 10-30-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:26 PM
TECH Regular

Maybe the cop just needed to know who the OP is? As in the OP's GF used to date the cop or the cops brother or the GF is the cops daughter. Now that your ID is in the proper hands, expect to disapear shortly. LOL

Vernon
Old 10-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tata
LOL some times cops just get hella bored and just wanna **** with who ever that day. Knowone will know why he was really there that long. That fact is he called BS on the OP thread for no reason how it what he posted not possible. He was there when he went out for some **** in his car. Then he was still there when he left. If he was there for the stop sign i'm sure they would have kept hearing sirens over and over. But if his inspection is out o well, big whoop. It is hard to find more and more shops these days to do some under the table **** if you running no cats or w/e mod you have done.

Originally Posted by old_goat
Just want to save this for future references. I would hate for him to be able to edit his post. Don't worry kid, I won't forget about you. Maybe your lithium hasn't kicked in yet and you are having a bad night.

I mostly agree with Tata.

Some of you guys post like you don't have a clue. First of all, no cop is going to wait 3-4 hours just to give any one person a ticket of this nature. If cops want to hide out and sleep or screw around on their appointed time, they have other places to go and other things they could do.

I sense either overinflated ego or paranoia in the original post.

Also think about this, what would his supervisor think if he waited this long time to write one ticket that can be easily dismissed? These cop cars have GPS, computers, etc. that keep up with what each officer is doing. They may be able to hide for a few minutes, but they can't hide for 3-4 hours.
Haha what ever bro calling BS on someones thread is so cool I really dont get how any of this was not believable.

O and my ex girl friends Dad is a CHP (California Highway Patrol) and he would come home all the time to eat diner and watch baseball games for 2-3 hours b/c everyone in the station had each other backs and they would rotate like that threw the whole station (seniority would get the best hours). So yes some cops are not always technically on the job even tho they are suppose to be.

I can tell your just another dick here on Tech that just runs his mouth and calls BS on everyone thread. Its always the slowest mother ******* on here and the new wave of people joining lately that are always running there mouths.

Last edited by NoTractionLS1; 10-30-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just depends on where you are at, my dad and his crew would screw around so much as cops, was like something out of the movies.

In small towns, cops just chill but here in Pearland you don't want to be caught out at midnight on the main roads. It's almost like they are fighting over who can get the most tickets.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:13 PM
TECH Regular

Constable was probably waiting or watching for a cirtain individual... got bored and siezed his chance to issue a citation before you left. Also he is a constable... i dunno about your area but the constables in my area are mostly *********... not saying all contables are..... Get that inspection and you will be fine op.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:29 AM
11 Second Club

Haha what ever bro calling BS on someones thread is so cool I really dont get how any of this was not believable.

O and my ex girl friends Dad is a CHP (California Highway Patrol) and he would come home all the time to eat diner and watch baseball games for 2-3 hours b/c everyone in the station had each other backs and they would rotate like that threw the whole station (seniority would get the best hours). So yes some cops are not always technically on the job even tho they are suppose to be.

I can tell your just another dick here on Tech that just runs his mouth and calls BS on everyone thread. Its always the slowest mother ******* on here and the new wave of people joining lately that are always running there mouths.
I'm not your bro. I would answer your reply in your own language, however I find it difficult to dumb down or go down to your level.

Why not make a reply like an adult and use language that would make someone believe you have even a speck of intelligence? **** this, mother ****** that, pardon me if I'm not the least bit impressed. You have some real issues with the most obvious one being immaturity.

BTW, I'm still calling BS on the cop waiting 3-4 hours just to write one ticket. I can see cops staking out something a lot more important than this, but not for an outdated inspection sticker.

Last edited by old_goat; 10-31-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:45 AM

Default cops in that area!!!!

let me start off by saying that i was a police officer for 15 years and worked in the area of harris county, texas. if it was a constable that gave you a citiation, then it probably was a contract deputy(deputy assigned to specific area or subdivision). the homeowners associations love to see "their" officers writing tickets that is why he sat there for a long period of time... he was doing what the neigborhood pays him to do. a lil' childish?? of course... but as long as he is seen doing his job, then the longer HE will have his job...

and if he was working an "extra job", chances are he was in a personally owned vehicle and did not want to put miles on his vehicle, so he found the first violation of the day and stuck with it.. he was probably pulling 20 to 25 dollars an hour for that gig, and just wanted proof that he was where he was supposed to be...

thats how they roll in that area...

P.S. cam72aro, THAT IS ONE HELL OVA GOOD LOOKING RIDE YOU GOT......
Old 10-31-2010, 12:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL some times cops just get hella bored and just wanna **** with who ever that day. Knowone will know why he was really there that long. That fact is he called BS on the OP thread for no reason how it what he posted not possible. He was there when he went out for some **** in his car. Then he was still there when he left. If he was there for the stop sign i'm sure they would have kept hearing sirens over and over. But if his inspection is out o well, big whoop. It is hard to find more and more shops these days to do some under the table **** if you running no cats or w/e mod you have done.

This guy speaks the truth!

I'm not your bro. I would answer your reply in your own language, however I find it difficult to dumb down or go down to your level.

Why not make a reply like an adult and use language that would make someone believe you have even a speck of intelligence? **** this, mother ****** that, pardon me if I'm not the least bit impressed. You have some real issues with the most obvious one being immaturity.

BTW, I'm still calling BS on the cop waiting 3-4 hours just to write one ticket. I can see cops staking out something a lot more important than this, but not for an outdated inspection sticker.
The only BS I see is from you. And you seem to just be trying to start ****. But what do I know right as im sure after this comment you will have something against me.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by youguessit
Constable was probably waiting or watching for a cirtain individual... got bored and siezed his chance to issue a citation before you left. Also he is a constable... i dunno about your area but the constables in my area are mostly *********... not saying all contables are..... Get that inspection and you will be fine op.
My home owners in my area are always doing this in my sub-division got a warning for a my true-duals awhile back.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:58 AM
Banned

Haha ok man what ever. Thank you internet police. And your right your not my bro your my bitch but i'm done talking to you on the internet. If you want to come find me then come to DFW. B/c if you run your mouth the way your run your car then you should not be stuck in the 12's right? And anyone with a SRT-4 as there avatar on tech should be banned permanently end of story. I'm done talking to you. You need to get a life, so stop trollin on peoples post and calling BS when the only BS is from your mouth.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Haha ok man what ever. Thank you internet police. And your right your not my bro your my bitch but i'm done talking to you on the internet. If you want to come find me then come to DFW. B/c if you run your mouth the way your run your car then you should not be stuck in the 12's right? And anyone with a SRT-4 as there avatar on tech should be banned permanently end of story. I'm done talking to you. You need to get a life, so stop trollin on peoples post and calling BS when the only BS is from your mouth.
Looks like its not what you think... from his profile: 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP A6 Hey.... got to watch out, this guy might just be a cop.... he said he would not forget about you...
Old 10-31-2010, 01:15 AM
On The Tree

I love how everyone acts like there **** dont stink.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by transam5.7lt1
Looks like its not what you think... from his profile: 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP A6 Hey.... got to watch out, this guy might just be a cop.... he said he would not forget about you...
It is what it is, but IDK why you would have a damn Dodge SRT-4 as your avatar when you own a G8? But I could care less, I just hate people that flame everyone post b/c there quick to assume and thing there mind comes up with. And if he is a cop, what ever come find me and pull me over I don't drive like a dumb *** and i'm not some 18 year old punk kid in a Corvette.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:30 AM
TECH Resident

His avatar is of his G8 GXP! It's actually a really clean car in person. Not defending him just stating a fact.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:53 AM
11 Second Club

It is what it is, but IDK why you would have a damn Dodge SRT-4 as your avatar when you own a G8? But I could care less, I just hate people that flame everyone post b/c there quick to assume and thing there mind comes up with. And if he is a cop, what ever come find me and pull me over I don't drive like a dumb *** and i'm not some 18 year old punk kid in a Corvette.
No, you post like you're twelve. You type and spell like you are some sort of 6th grader. Actually the more you post, the more other members can see how immature you are and that you couldn't piece together a coherent sentence if your life depended on it.

You did make me laugh though. I mean I have an avatar of a G8, and you can't even put my avatar together with my signature to determine what I drive. I mean, how dumb is this? So, you gave me a good laugh and I thank you for it.

I thought you were through with me, but I guess not.

Last edited by old_goat; 10-31-2010 at 06:16 AM.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

No, you post like you're twelve. You type and spell like you are some sort of 6th grader. Actually the more you post, the more other members can see how immature you are and that you couldn't piece together a coherent sentence if your life depended on it.

You did make me laugh though. I mean I have an avatar of a G8, and you can't even put my avatar together with my signature to determine what I drive. I mean, how dumb is this? So, you gave me a good laugh and I thank you for it.

I thought you were through with me, but I guess not.
Old Goat- I haven't posted here much in the last couple years, however i must come in here to let you know: this is a car forum, not an English class or an entrance/exit exam. Stop being such an *******, and let the youngin's around here continue to be toolboxes. Everyone eventually grows up, but no need for a douchebag with a chip on his shoulder, such as you, to point out what is wrong with everyone else on an internet forum.

Seems to me you have some deep rooted issues that need to be addressed, or possibly need to find other avenues to release your frustration from being raped as a small boy.

You grew up, and have reached the level of maturity of a possibly 35 year old, and for that i applaud you. But let the kids around ls1tech be just that: kids.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:46 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
Old Goat- I haven't posted here much in the last couple years, however i must come in here to let you know: this is a car forum, not an English class or an entrance/exit exam. Stop being such an *******, and let the youngin's around here continue to be toolboxes. Everyone eventually grows up, but no need for a douchebag with a chip on his shoulder, such as you, to point out what is wrong with everyone else on an internet forum.

Seems to me you have some deep rooted issues that need to be addressed, or possibly need to find other avenues to release your frustration from being raped as a small boy.

You grew up, and have reached the level of maturity of a possibly 35 year old, and for that i applaud you. But let the kids around ls1tech be just that: kids.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Actually the more you post, the more other members can see how immature you are and that you couldn't piece together a coherent sentence if your life depended on it.
One fine example of a run on sentence.

Originally Posted by AGRV8D

Random and weird

Quick Reply: Cop with nothing better to do..