Cop with nothing better to do..

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 12:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
Seems to me you have some deep rooted issues that need to be addressed, or possibly need to find other avenues to release your frustration from being raped as a small boy.
You talk a good game, good style, no substance. Your comment about "being raped as a small boy" is probably worse then being called a ************ like I was by that simpleton notractionls1.

As for myself, I will wonder who is minding the store (ls1tech), as in this context, the patients seem to be in charge of the asylum.

If this board is not moderated, then I can't blame people like notractionls1 who run off rants calling *************, etc. I am to blame as I want to partake in a site with other like minded individuals, like minded being a love for cars. I don't blame people like AGRV8D for their "raped as a small boy" comment. You keyboard warriors can post away behind the safety of your keyboards, and don't have to justify **** to anybody. You two are just being human, no problem with that.

I still stand by my comments that the police won't wait 3-4 hours to issue a ticket for an out of date inspection sticker.

Last edited by old_goat; 10-31-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ImpSS07
His avatar is of his G8 GXP! It's actually a really clean car in person. Not defending him just stating a fact.
Looked like a SRT-4 by those rims for his avatar. My mistake tho.

Originally Posted by old_goat
No, you post like you're twelve. You type and spell like you are some sort of 6th grader. Actually the more you post, the more other members can see how immature you are and that you couldn't piece together a coherent sentence if your life depended on it.

You did make me laugh though. I mean I have an avatar of a G8, and you can't even put my avatar together with my signature to determine what I drive. I mean, how dumb is this? So, you gave me a good laugh and I thank you for it.

I thought you were through with me, but I guess not.
No it's cool "BRAH". I will be the more mature one and end this little rant. But then again, you keep coming back over and over again. But have fun with that 12 second club!
Old 10-31-2010, 01:36 PM
On The Tree

Goat seems to me you came in here talking **** when you were not in his situation. You were not there at the time he was pulled over, and despite what you may think you do NOT know everything.

You sir, are the immature one for walking into a thread, making a random *** comment out of no where just to stir up trouble. Now you are trying to play it off as if you are the all mighty.

The Op stated what happened to him, as a lot of us share our stories here. He did not say he knew what the cop was doing there all day, could have been for him, could have been watching the stop sign, or maybe he was working for the sub division as suggested. The fact is he received a ticket from a cop that was in the same location all day, and he was just sharing his frustration.

There was no call for you coming in and starting bullshit, and you say you want to be on a forum for cars, well that's what his post started as until you came in thinking you were god. Then when someone calls you out all you do is correct their spelling.

Goat it is people like you who think the run the world, and that **** it up for everyone else. I really am not worried, you will mouth off to the wrong person some day and they will whup that ***.
Old 10-31-2010, 01:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
Looked like a SRT-4 by those rims for his avatar. My mistake tho.

No it's cool "BRAH". I will be the more mature one and end this little rant. But then again, you keep coming back over and over again. But have fun with that 12 second club!
Not defending old goat, but man, you posted a thread.... what were you expecting? You were going to get REPLIES! Don't expect all replies to be "thumbs up". Its like a member posting pictures of his car, there will be some that'll like it, others will post how they would've done things different. We are all entitled to our own opinions. You have made fun twice of his "12 second club" title... What do you run???................
Old 10-31-2010, 01:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by transam5.7lt1
Not defending old goat, but man, you posted a thread.... what were you expecting? You were going to get REPLIES! Don't expect all replies to be "thumbs up". Its like a member posting pictures of his car, there will be some that'll like it, others will post how they would've done things different. We are all entitled to our own opinions. You have made fun twice of his "12 second club" title... What do you run???................
FAIL, he didn't post the thread. lol

And G8>C5

Dog ****>C5
Old 10-31-2010, 02:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by danieloneil01
FAIL, he didn't post the thread. lol

And G8>C5

Dog ****>C5
YOU fail.... I know who started the thread. Read the complete thread.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:06 PM
Banned

Not my thread....and i'm just trying to get under his skin (glad you care so much). That face is if he is gona call BS he better be able to take the BS coming towards him. O and lets just say I trap in the 130+MPH "Club" (sorry won't post times)!
Old 10-31-2010, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

Cops + Donuts = Freedom! You'd be AMAZED at what a GLAZED could do for you!
Old 10-31-2010, 02:09 PM
Banned

YOU fail.... I know who started the thread. Read the complete thread.
But the way you quoted me made it seem like that whole comment was towards me and I thought the same as well. For being on the forum for 5 years I would think you would know how to use all the functions on it. The + sign is used to add multiple quotes.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Palomba
Goat it is people like you who think the run the world, and that **** it up for everyone else. I really am not worried, you will mouth off to the wrong person some day and they will whup that ***.
You too make me laugh, but I guess I am a little old to worry about who whips who's ***. I will worry about who whips who's *** when the Texans play the Colts.

All of this was started when I called BS on a cop waiting 3-4 hours to give a ticket for an expired inspection sticker. I stand by my opinion. I will explain again why. These cops have all sort of electronic means of communications in their cars. The dispatcher is only a cell phone call away, and if the dispatcher needs to know the location of the car, the GPS will tell them exactly where the car is. I have a company truck with the same computer system, the same type of laptop as most law enforcement has, so I am familiar with how 'big brother' can keep track of the officers location, because my company can keep up with me in the same manner.

The comment about the car possibly belonging to a contract deputy made a lot of sense and was something I didn't think about. I have worked in enough neighborhoods to see constable or sheriffs cars patrolling the area most of the day.

By the way, I am very proud to have driven a totally bone stock G8 GXP automatic in the high 12's.

Last edited by old_goat; 10-31-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by projectX
Cops + Donuts = Freedom! You'd be AMAZED at what a GLAZED could do for you!
Mmm..Donuts...

Really, who gives a **** what the cop was doing. It was a constable, so it was very likely that he was watching the stop sign, or even waiting for the OP to leave so he could write him a ticket. I'm pretty sure constables don't work domestics or anything like that. They serve papers and write traffic tickets, and look for expired inspection stickers. So it could be very possible that he was waiting. Who knows..Who cares. Sucks either way.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:24 PM
On The Tree

i read the first post and then decided to post this:

constable is ******* your girlfriend..........

carlos nice
Old 10-31-2010, 10:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Pics of OP's gf?
Then everyone can STFU about what their opinion is.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:58 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by imlooking

carlos nice
ROFL...the ticket was for making him wait...
Old 11-01-2010, 10:18 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by imlooking

carlos nice
That mother ******, i can't believe i didn't realize thats what was happening... hahaha
Old 11-01-2010, 10:48 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by old_goat
Calling BS on this. You aren't important enough for a cop to waste hours in order to give you a ticket for an expired inspection.

Try thinking before posting.
I would really stop talking, before people find out how big of a dumbass you are. Oh wait....
Old 11-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Texas Director

Guys, I'm closing this thread. The name calling isn't needed. Enough.

Quick Reply: Cop with nothing better to do..