Black C5 w/Carbon fiber hood in Cypress

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 02:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black C5 w/Carbon fiber hood in Cypress

Ok. Who drives the Black C5 w/ carbon fiber hood and lives in Cypress?

looks mean.

I keep seeing you but I'm always in the 'burban
Old 11-01-2010, 03:00 PM
TECH Resident

Not me...but do you drive down Kluge or Huffmeister often? I think I have seen your car a few times...
Old 11-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
Not me...but do you drive down Kluge or Huffmeister often? I think I have seen your car a few times...
not to derail too badly but...

do you come off of .. i think its Huffsmith/Kohrville? every morning around 7:30-8:00?... onto spring cypress and left onto 249?

i cant see your avatar well enough to match, but its a red z06 with a cowl hood and then some.... always sounds and looks good.

ive always been in a 1990 K5 blazer tho... still working on getting my LSx powered car

i think ive seen the black z06 in question once tho... i work and goto school out in cypress.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
Not "often". My friend lives around there. My '02 only get's out on weekends (most the time).

My hood scoop is painted, a subtle, Black Gunmetal metallic w/ HP badge-ing and I have a U.S. Flag respectfully folded on the dash. 18" billet Alumin. Budnicks Fatlips all around. I also have Halo's up front (not represented in my sig.)

Oh... and the slowest SS on the West side.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by dudeiwin86
not to derail too badly but...

do you come off of .. i think its Huffsmith/Kohrville? every morning around 7:30-8:00?... onto spring cypress and left onto 249?

i cant see your avatar well enough to match, but its a red z06 with a cowl hood and then some.... always sounds and looks good.

ive always been in a 1990 K5 blazer tho... still working on getting my LSx powered car

i think ive seen the black z06 in question once tho... i work and goto school out in cypress.

Not me...I have seen that car tearing *** down grant on several occasions. I think he may work at Lucas Autocare on Grant road as well...
Old 11-01-2010, 03:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Blackfly
Not "often". My friend lives around there. My '02 only get's out on weekends (most the time).

My hood scoop is painted, a subtle, Black Gunmetal metallic w/ HP badge-ing and I have a U.S. Flag respectfully folded on the dash. 18" billet Alumin. Budnicks Fatlips all around. I also have Halo's up front (not represented in my sig.)

Oh... and the slowest SS on the West side.
Gotcha...this car definitely has a cam and I can tell he wants to play, but we have never had a good opening for a race in Mexico