***LMR TT Viper makes 1201rwhp***

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 08:05 PM
KCS

Received 314 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
The "LMR TT" makes it a little deceiving.
Didn't they do the same to another car built by someone else?
Old 11-05-2010, 09:18 PM
it is on low boost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think RSI built it when they were located where LMR is located now....

****... Now i'm confused....

Turn that bitch all the way up on street tires and we can roll in Mexico! I'm game!
Old 11-06-2010, 07:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL...... Sometimes I get the crazy idea to stop doing what I'm doing and just work on cars again to finish school..... Then I start reading this website and get a headache....
Old 11-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Staging Lane

Old 11-07-2010, 07:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by NiceTry
LOL...... Sometimes I get the crazy idea to stop doing what I'm doing and just work on cars again to finish school..... Then I start reading this website and get a headache....
Lmao!! Whatever do you mean?
Old 11-07-2010, 09:17 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by NiceTry
Do you even know how to work on cars still?
Old 11-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Teching In

I'm just surprised the thread's title isn't LMR 1600hp twin turbo viper.

LMR builds some nice cars and have a pretty good reputation for the most part. And then they bust out some **** likes this.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:18 PM
On The Tree

its not the first time
Old 11-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Bad *** lmr tuned tt viper. I'm personally building my truck but lmr will do the tuning for sure. They make it make the power they can claim it all they want. If RSI had done it right the thread would be titled different I think
Old 11-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by rickykline
Bad *** lmr tuned tt viper. I'm personally building my truck but lmr will do the tuning for sure. They make it make the power they can claim it all they want. If RSI had done it right the thread would be titled different I think
winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 11:02 PM
8 Second Club

Geebus people!!! The car makes killer power, even if LMR just fixed things and the tune; it sure did help needless to say... That gives them some right to put their name on it... That car has to be a beast to drive!!! Damn I really should have gotten the Viper instead of the Porsche (Chris... Don't even say or call with what I think you are going to say... "Shoulda bought a Viper..." )

Get the customer to bring it to lunch or bring something with big HP to lunch this week. I haven't driven or ridden in anything fast in a few months... I am having withdraws... **** riding my Quad on the trails behind the neighborhood today seemed like a rush! LOL!!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Geebus people!!! The car makes killer power, even if LMR just fixed things and the tune; it sure did help needless to say... That gives them some right to put their name on it... That car has to be a beast to drive!!! Damn I really should have gotten the Viper instead of the Porsche (Chris... Don't even say or call with what I think you are going to say... "Shoulda bought a Viper..." )

Get the customer to bring it to lunch or bring something with big HP to lunch this week. I haven't driven or ridden in anything fast in a few months... I am having withdraws... **** riding my Quad on the trails behind the neighborhood today seemed like a rush! LOL!!!!
**** ur telling me, i got called out by a "800hp" civic. we go to line up from a 70 roll (his request) im ready bottle open and all he starts to break boost and loses his charge pipe on 610 LOL!!! im like wtf what a fucken tease . im sure he would've gotten walked but it still would've given me an excuse to go wot on the gas Lmao
Old 11-07-2010, 11:26 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
**** ur telling me, i got called out by a "800hp" civic. we go to line up from a 70 roll (his request) im ready bottle open and all he starts to break boost and loses his charge pipe on 610 LOL!!! im like wtf what a fucken tease . im sure he would've gotten walked but it still would've given me an excuse to go wot on the gas Lmao
LOL! Yeah it's one of those moments you are like well **** this sucks... I lost a charge pipe on my Cobra racing Tony's (Nineball) old 434ci Formula. Went into 4th and BOOM and car died... None of us had tools and it was like 2am so I couldn't call my brother (he couldn't drive yet) or parents to bring me tools although we were at Baybrook Mall 5-10min away from the house... Put that **** back on with a Quarter someone had in their pockets. Mcguiver style LOL!
Old 11-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
LOL! Yeah it's one of those moments you are like well **** this sucks... I lost a charge pipe on my Cobra racing Tony's (Nineball) old 434ci Formula. Went into 4th and BOOM and car died... None of us had tools and it was like 2am so I couldn't call my brother (he couldn't drive yet) or parents to bring me tools although we were at Baybrook Mall 5-10min away from the house... Put that **** back on with a Quarter someone had in their pockets. Mcguiver style LOL!
hit me up this week, freebirds ftw
Old 11-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Default Correction to Post - TT Viper

Okay Gents - Here's the story - Im the owner of this viper and is built by RSI - TT w/built motor etc. I sent my viper to RSI for some tuning and s/minor upgrades a couple weeks back. When I got the car back it have some small issues and I called Will @ RSI and he informed me that I can take it to LMR to get the car fix for that small issue. I didnt want to sent it back to RSI for this small fix. No need. RSI has a great relationship with LMR and thats the reason my viper was present @ LMR. Steve is a great guy and I like his work and his team. RSI is going to complete the tuning on my viper soon @ LMR and you will again see my viper being on the dyno @ LMR. Will is going to send a tech out to LMR to complete the tune job.

Thank you for your time.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rickykline

Just to drop a line in here.

We received the car, did a complete inspection even removing the oil pan, changed all the fluids and remade the charge pipes, installed our RSI Billet Carbon Triple Disk Dodge Viper clutch, RSI Stage 3 Viper fuel system, installed a Greddy Boost Controller, and lowered the car. This car has a Split Second piggyback and required a complete retune. Oh... Did I mention that we only had the car for 5 business days.

After the customer received the car and put a 1000 miles on it. It started having and issue with an OEM O2 sensor. Rather than sending the car to Dallas for a small job we steer guys to LMR in the Houston area. Steve is a great guy and LMR does great work. We will have our tuner in Houston soon and will try to post another video then.

Thanks!

Will
Old 11-08-2010, 03:10 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Great to see shops working together in the best interest of the customer.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
Great to see shops working together in the best interest of the customer.
+1...give credit where credit is due

Awesome car by the way
Old 11-08-2010, 04:05 PM
KCS

Received 314 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by charlie_gonzales
...give credit where credit is due
Exactly the point...give credit where credit is due.

I'm sure everyone here appreciates the weekly dyno vids of different "LMR" cars, but it's just a bit deceiving to put your shop's name on a car like this when you've only performed a "small job" on it (as Will put it) and completely omit the people who realy put the work in to make it what it is.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:23 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

How is it deceiving if LMR did work on the car, which makes them part of this project? LMR produced the video for us, why should they feel obligated to list out every single company involved, it is their video.

Some of you guys get too hung up on the details, which is a direct result of just being a hater. Instead of clinging onto stupid details about titles of threads, just come out and admit you are a hater and move on. Simple.

Quick Reply: ***LMR TT Viper makes 1201rwhp***