On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
does it matter?
of course it does.

why !?!?

because that's the current argument

me: Romo will not win a superbowl
you: **cry** yes he will, leave Tony Romo alone !!! he's a good quarterback blah blah blah **cry**
me: i don't care if he's good or not - all i'm saying is that he'll never win a superbowl
you: more crying

so yes, to answer your question, it does matter

p.s.
just to **** you off even more, if Romo DOES win a superbowl, it won't be with the Cryboys
Old 11-13-2010, 12:20 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Dear god youre such a troll, dont you have some pictures to go take or something?

And Ross, yeah apparently, ****** droid owners
Old 11-13-2010, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Dear god youre such a troll, dont you have some pictures to go take or something?
it would indicate tha u mad........
Old 11-13-2010, 12:28 PM

No you just remind me of my 13 year old brother. No matter how logical and fact based of an arguement you present him, if it is contrary to his belief you are wrong. So I categorize you in the same boat as him.

You being an idiot in no way even discomforts me, more like pity
Old 11-13-2010, 12:31 PM
On The Tree

now i will present you with a bet.

wanna take it or do you just wanna believe that Romo will win a superbowl !?!?
Old 11-13-2010, 12:35 PM

You are right, Romo sucks and will never be anything, he will be replaced next year by my 5'3" 120# wife. Is that what you want to hear? No one cares about your bet, there is no possible way to quantify what is actually going to happen in reference to his career and as said before his winning or not winning a super bowl is in no way indicative of his actual skill. You have your opinion thats great, doesnt mean anyone gives a **** what it is.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
You are right, Romo sucks and will never be anything, he will be replaced next year by my 5'3" 120# wife. Is that what you want to hear? No one cares about your bet, there is no possible way to quantify what is actually going to happen in reference to his career and as said before his winning or not winning a super bowl is in no way indicative of his actual skill. You have your opinion thats great, doesnt mean anyone gives a **** what it is.
nice backpeddle, but all you had to say was "no". jeeez.

continue with thread.

Romo will be ringless by the time his cacreer is over. will he still have good numbers !?!? who knows. will he have a ring by the time it's all said and done !?!? no.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Teching In

Plain and simple romo is not a true leader at the QB spot. How many times have we watched him make complete mistakes that are obviously his fault and walk off the field with that same ahh my bad look on his face or he just casts the blame off on other people. Take a look at Manning or Farve and the respect they command and presence they have at that position and how they inspire greatness from the players around them. Romo doesnt have that nor does he even look like he cares 90% of the time. With the talent on that team there is no reason they shouldn't be superbowl contenders and if I took a Manning or Brady or even Farve and put them on that team with the given talent they would win and win big. We need two things very badly a change in QB and coach and both will happen hopefully, those positions need a strong leader and authority figure not what we have had. Just a thought.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:52 PM
On The Tree

Dan Marino never had a ring and he was a much better q-back then a lot of the ones that won superbowls. Winning the Super Bowl doesn't make you a good q-back. Personally I am not a Romo fan because he doesn't have the heart and when he starts to choke it is about to get worse. Puts up some good fantasy #'s though.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mojolamar
How many times have we watched him make complete mistakes that are obviously his fault and walk off the field with that same ahh my bad look on his face or he just casts the blame off on other people.

REALLY? WHEN? Give me an interview, or article stating where Romo has "blamed someone else for his mistakes". You Romo hating so called "Cowboy fans" really need to lay off the BSPN haterade. Look at what's happening now with Romo not in the lineup, the team isn't doing ****. Had Romo not gotten hurt there still would have been a chance to salvage the season.

Most if not 80% of his interceptions this year were tipped ***** off his WRs hands. And if you'd know anything about football, you'd know that if a ball hits your hands, it should be caught no matter what.

Doesn't matter how much "talent" this team has or doesn't have, if you don't have an OL to protect your QB, then you're not going very far in this league.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

Going to state now that I am not a cowboys fan. You are right though he doesn't blame anyone. He has a I dont care attitude. He is going to need a coach that gets on his ***.

Team should be solid all around with the players they have. I think the team has had too soft of a coach and owner interference.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mojolamar
Plain and simple romo is not a true leader at the QB spot. How many times have we watched him make complete mistakes that are obviously his fault and walk off the field with that same ahh my bad look on his face or he just casts the blame off on other people. Take a look at Manning or Farve and the respect they command and presence they have at that position and how they inspire greatness from the players around them. Romo doesnt have that nor does he even look like he cares 90% of the time. With the talent on that team there is no reason they shouldn't be superbowl contenders and if I took a Manning or Brady or even Farve and put them on that team with the given talent they would win and win big. We need two things very badly a change in QB and coach and both will happen hopefully, those positions need a strong leader and authority figure not what we have had. Just a thought.
all of this

Originally Posted by rabiddog
Winning the Super Bowl doesn't make you a good q-back.
like i said, i'm not here to dispute if he's good or not - i'll leave that up to ya'll to hash out.

BUT, i'm saying you will never see Romo lead a team to a superbowl win.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:15 PM
On The Tree

Old 11-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Teching In

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Look at what's happening now with Romo not in the lineup, the team isn't doing ****. Had Romo not gotten hurt there still would have been a chance to salvage the season..
They weren't doing **** before he got hurt either, but go ahead and place the blame on this all you want.

:Most if not 80% of his interceptions this year were tipped ***** off his WRs hands. And if you'd know anything about football, you'd know that if a ball hits your hands, it should be caught no matter what..
Certainly agree, and thats on the recievers, in fact Kitna has faced the same problem.

oesn't matter how much "talent" this team has or doesn't have, if you don't have an OL to protect your QB, then you're not going very far in this league.
Actually this depends on the type of QB behind center, because teams have and still do go far with sketchy O-lines. The Steelers 08 SB team had a very sketchy O-line, and just this year the Eagles and Packers have both had major O-line issues, yet Rodgers and Vick can both scramble and make up for it, and both of those teams are doing well. The Cowboys problem is a lack of heart and accountability more than a deficiency at any one position.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't care what any one says ... the #1 is still within reach!
Old 11-14-2010, 06:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how does the cowboys only 2 wins come against 1st place teams.. Texans at 2-0 and the giants..
Old 11-14-2010, 07:07 PM
On The Tree

Cryboys and Bills are in a good battle right now - they're fighting for the shittiest record to get the #1 pick.

Cryboys hurt their chances tonight with that ugly win.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mitchntx
I don't care what any one says ... the #1 is still within reach!
Man I dont know about that, the Texans are closing in and the Girls have 2 wins now with the Lions in the future for another. Hell I don't even know who they play next week.

We need to have a Stinker Bowl instead of a Super Bowl for the 2 worst teams in the game.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by imlooking
of course it does.

why !?!?

because that's the current argument

me: Romo will not win a superbowl
you: **cry** yes he will, leave Tony Romo alone !!! he's a good quarterback blah blah blah **cry**
me: i don't care if he's good or not - all i'm saying is that he'll never win a superbowl
you: more crying

so yes, to answer your question, it does matter

p.s.
just to **** you off even more, if Romo DOES win a superbowl, it won't be with the Cryboys
I love how people says this like it's all on a QB to win a superbowl lol
Romo may not win a superbowl, it's a hard thing to do. But the real question is, will shaub EVER win a playoff game??? lol OR have a actual winning season at all?
Old 11-14-2010, 07:28 PM
On The Tree

how many playoff wins does Romo have !?!?

lol