ps3 black ops thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 01:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, I'm ready to get back to getting owned by some 10yr old that knows how to quick snipe!!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ImpSS07
Yep, I'm ready to get back to getting owned by some 10yr old that knows how to quick snipe!!
lol! Life's a bitch!

JetBlack98Z-
I don't know. Hopefully Boodoo will show his face before the next C&C, hopefully get to put a face to a name.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:06 AM
9 Second Club

well i beat the campaign again...
Old 05-10-2011, 11:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I heard it was hacked a second time and might be a month before they get it back up again
Old 05-10-2011, 12:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My PSN still doesnt work =/
Old 05-11-2011, 07:35 AM
On The Tree

Xbox live is still working great for me...

I guess you get what you pay for!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:50 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rabiddog
Xbox live is still working great for me...

I guess you get what you pay for!
^^^ lol! *******!

I was waiting for someone from the Gates camp to rub it in our face.

I actually started playing the campaign again too
Old 05-11-2011, 09:00 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

This **** sucks but I just bought Tiger Woods 12 so it gives me time to build up my guy till they get this fixed.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Attachment 729819
Old 05-11-2011, 10:10 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jmurray87
^^^LMAO!!!

I HOPE ALL PERSONS ARE PAYING ATTENTION. even non gamers. (read below)

Cyberwar. It's a bitch. But it's been launched to protect our rights.

"... Sony’s response to the U.S. Senate [8] is to request more laws and further the myth of “best practices.” Since Sony was warned of security holes months in advance [5], one of those “best practices” would be to accept the advice of the experts. In Sony’s passing the blame there is no justification for the collection and retention of personal information they didn’t need.

Outraged about the blatant coverup and shameful misdeeds, other internet hacker groups will apparently proceed with attacks [9] over Sony’s mishandling of the matter. These reactions prove that requesting legislation to cover up corporate crimes and the abuse of law is frowned upon by all online communities, not just the Legion of Anonymous. Apparently Sony will have to learn the hard way that corporate malfeasance will not go unpunished. When the dust settles Sony may have more to fear from a massive class action lawsuit by their user base than the brief actions of the Global Hacker Nerd Brigade, Anonymous… Let THE GAMEs begin. :>

Knowledge is free.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us."

http://www.supervideogamer.com/2011/...ver-psn-hacks/
Old 05-11-2011, 10:28 AM
On The Tree

Sony: PlayStation Network to Resume May 31st

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/93380/s...sume-may-31st/
Old 05-12-2011, 10:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blackfly
^^^ lol! *******!

I was waiting for someone from the Gates camp to rub it in our face.

I actually started playing the campaign again too
lol. Yeah I couldn't help it. The oportunity has been open for 3 weeks now.

Looks like yall will get 1 month free premium membership when it comes back online. I bet you have to call and cancel that or they start billing for it. Got to watch sony and there auto billing.

That also goes for the 1 year free idenity theft protection they are going to offer.

Those were some pretty good articles Blackfly thanks for a good morning read!
Old 05-13-2011, 12:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why da heck does their blog say that it will be up in a few days??? this freaken sucks the same night that I buy a pS3 the system goes down... I was about to return the damn thing..
Old 05-13-2011, 02:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rabiddog
lol. Yeah I couldn't help it. The oportunity has been open for 3 weeks now.

Looks like yall will get 1 month free premium membership when it comes back online. I bet you have to call and cancel that or they start billing for it. Got to watch sony and there auto billing.

That also goes for the 1 year free idenity theft protection they are going to offer.

Those were some pretty good articles Blackfly thanks for a good morning read!

It is crazy to think there is a CYBERWAR going on and the media has not made "investigation report" to the general public. It all stems from one individual (Geohotz) who first hacked the iPhone- then he hacks the PS3 to reveal Sony used firmware(masked it as an update) to "lock-out" features so people could not load home-brew games. Sony takes Geohotz to court and Sony wants new laws to be passed that will prohibit consumers from making any modifications to any of their products. (WTF!!?? )

Consider buying a Camaro and (with this new Bill) GM says you can not turn a screw on the car or modify it in any way without their consent.... THIS is what Groups such as Anonymous is trying to stop.

Oh yea, sony also wants IP addys of anyone who has visited or viewed the youtube video of how to hack your PS3 and wants to investigate you- Without your knowledge or consent.

The "Hacktivists" have been engaged in Cyberwar since the Wikipedia leaks. Hacktivists such as Anonymous, claim to be the "voice of the collective" who support Free speech and protect the rights provided to us in our constitution.

my view is: If I exchange my money for a product, I can do WTF I want to it as I rightfully OWN it and it is no longer yours to tell me what I can or cant do to it.

Oh- Expect to download a new "update" or firmware "revision" for your PS3 once PSN is back on-line. If you have a Hacked PS3... well, you MAY not be allowed to reconnect OR they may copy your IP address... who knows... One thing is CERTAIN... READ THAT LEGAL DOCUMENT before you select ACCEPT.

You might be agreeing to giving up your rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplEYMDGH4Q

Last edited by Blackfly; 05-13-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn basement dwellers......all this over Linux????? really?????? what about the other 99% of us that don't give a **** about Linux and just want to blast fools and take some anger out on fools the legal way??? haha
Old 05-14-2011, 06:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
damn basement dwellers......all this over Linux????? really?????? what about the other 99% of us that don't give a **** about Linux and just want to blast fools and take some anger out on fools the legal way??? haha
WERD!

I understand where Blackfly is coming from BUT if it keeps the hackers from ruining the games then I'm semi-ok with it.

I prefer to play MW2 but all the little hacking ********* have absolutely ruined that entire game. I told one kid to "chill out with the hacking ****" for 1 game and he hacks my game and tries to delete all my weapons and ****. I really don't need some ******** kid getting into my PS3 that easily because he learned how to do it on youtube.

It's cool if you want to have a no-grav game with friends in a private session, but when you get 4 hackers in the same game all trying to do their own thing it gets annoying.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:36 PM
8 Second Club

The kids you see "hacking" in games like MW2, Halo 1/2/3, Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, etc... Please do not refer to them as that... They are just using exploits in a game. I think it took me all of 5 minutes to setup the stuff I needed to cheat in Halo 2. The hardest part was finding the 10 of the xbox live trials. I did it mainly because I was bored and it took us a few minutes to do.

Major corporations like to refer to people using exploits as hackers when I reality it is nothing more than running a simple executable file (or shell script) that someone already has made.

I support the activist that are doing this. They really are the ones who show people that we aren't as secure as people think we are. I do not on the other hand support the script kiddies back in the late 90's that would take out major backbones because they were bored and had a giant botnet...
Old 05-15-2011, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
Sup foolio! I'm ready to smoke YOUR *** when/If I can log back in.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:33 PM
10 Second Club

Playstation Network is back online. I'll be on tonight.
OneSS2NV
Old 05-15-2011, 02:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blackfly
Sup foolio! I'm ready to smoke YOUR *** when/If I can log back in.
lol....man, I'll be WAY off my game for a bit.....just got done half *** moving to Dallas, in a temp place till I can find my own place....

Soooo How do you Shoot again????? lol

Quick Reply: ps3 black ops thread