Room for rent in tri story newer condo in Heights Houston with garage 550

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Room for rent in tri story newer condo in Heights Houston with garage 550

Ok I'm posting this for my former roomie (landlord). I bought a house and moved out so throwing an opportunity to any responsibile member while helping out my roomie. It is an average size room on the second floor or third floor with a shared hall bath. Full kitchen and laundry priviliges,He is a working professional and choses to live an "alternative lifestyle" which is his business. It is newer luxury private owned (not rented) complex with upper middle class residents and generally everyone is mellow and easy going. I know my room is available and he is more likely than not going to rent the third room out as well so it might be a total of three adults with two sharing the hall bath. Just be responsible and courteous and its smooth. I was there for nearly 4 years and had my g/f stay for weeks at a time and there was never any issue. Utilities are included and one room is furnished. Call mario at (713) 447 9116 for further details, I'll be in town until Tuesday, Thanx