Street racing - Just found out I have a "Capias" warrant - Help needed

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 07:44 AM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by kennyxg
First off is it a Capias or a Capias profine warrant? There is a difference, on the Capias profine you cant bond out on a non arrest bond so you have to pay it or serve time in jail.If it is just a Capias warrant, the yes you can post a non arrest bond hire a good traffic lawyer and you could get it dismissed. If you got stopped by a Trooper in Harris County, then the ticket is written out of Jp court. If you are stopped buy a Constable or Sheriff or Metro, then you have an excellent chance to be arrested.If you are stopped by H.P.D usually they don't give a **** about a traffic Warrant from the County because the City does not receive money for the warrant. So unless you **** off the City officer he prob won't arrest you.
^^ ur right

I had like three warrents in santa fe, for tickets i forgot to pay. Then 1 year later get pulled over by college of the mainland, i was sent to the smallest jail i think iv ever sceen the santa fe one, but they wouldnt let me post bail had too pay cash or serve my time. Just pay it cash and get it over with.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
I love when people say... Going to talk to my lawyer in a few days... What is everyones opinion about it... to people (95%) that are clueless?

Why even ask questions? Wait until you talk to your lawyer and know it is fact.
I posted this thread last weekend because I was hoping to get some helpful info before I spoke to my lawyer yesterday (Monday - office was closed for the weekend). I was just wondering what kind of trouble I had gotten myself into and I just wanted to ease my anxious mind. Nothing wrong with asking for some advice like a lot of other people do on this forum, and not everyone here is clueless since a good number of people find themselves in similar situations.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 96RamAirTA
well if you get a letter in the mail saying you won a free cruise or boat ECT, DONT go to collect it ive heard of them using that trick to nab people for out standing warrants.
Yeah i don't think I will fall for that lol. Do they still set up those stings?
Old 11-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01PewterMadre
I posted this thread last weekend because I was hoping to get some helpful info before I spoke to my lawyer yesterday (Monday - office was closed for the weekend). I was just wondering what kind of trouble I had gotten myself into and I just wanted to ease my anxious mind. Nothing wrong with asking for some advice like a lot of other people do on this forum, and not everyone here is clueless since a good number of people find themselves in similar situations.
Lets just say I used to be in the buisness....

Quick Reply: Street racing - Just found out I have a "Capias" warrant - Help needed