What do you want to do before you die?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 12:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
Ex sister in law and her ex sister in law. Basically ex wifes sister and her ex husbands sister. Might as well keep it in the family, haha.
LMFAO....thats awesome...
Old 11-16-2010, 12:43 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wrestle an alligator or shark... Like jump from a helicopter onto it and just fight it to the death!
Old 11-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Staging Lane

How about fighting a grizzly bear, like in Semi Pro?
Old 11-16-2010, 01:18 PM
Launching!

Yeah i wouldnt bang pink either. Id steal me a zr1 and have a good time
Old 11-16-2010, 01:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Watch my son graduate from college.
Watch the Texans make the playoffs.

-Mike
Old 11-16-2010, 01:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Watch the Texans make the playoffs.

-Mike
haha thats a good one
Old 11-16-2010, 01:52 PM
Staging Lane

I want to see my AZ Cardinals make it to the Superbowl again and see my Phoenix Suns finally win a championship!
Old 11-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Teching In

finish school
finish rebuilding my car
build a indy or F1 spec car
break some kind of record city / state / world
stay 1 night in an asylum full straint jacket and padded walls
Old 11-16-2010, 02:24 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TehGODofGreen
finish school
finish rebuilding my car
build a indy or F1 spec car
break some kind of record city / state / world
stay 1 night in an asylum full straint jacket and padded walls
finish rebuilding my car ------- Cool
build a indy or F1 spec car-------Sound good
break some kind of record city / state / world --- Even better
stay 1 night in an asylum full straint jacket and padded walls--------- WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU????
Old 11-16-2010, 02:32 PM
On The Tree

Live @ 70-75 years before I die...

Have a good 15 or so years with my grandchildren...

Grow old with my wife...
Old 11-16-2010, 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Graduate from college. Lol, sounds Lame but it seems never ending
Old 11-16-2010, 03:34 PM
TECH Regular

Write and direct a real car movie.
Open up a restaurant and a club in Dallas.
Buy a yacht and cruise around the world.
Get married and have 4 kids.
Maybe become mayor of a city.

Build a NUCLEAR POWER PLANT Bwhahah.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
stay 1 night in an asylum full straint jacket and padded walls--------- WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU????
nothing just want to be a in a padded room bouncing off the walls without looking crazy maybe not spend a full night there but just to go in one for an hour or 2 and sleep? or in a sound rooms like the Maxwell commercial with the guy in the chair being hit with the sound I mean if your going to die( everyone is ) plan to make realistic goals to live a good / comfortable life after complete those goals do something you wouldn't do in your regular everyday, skydive, parachute from a Honda civic sun roof after driving it off a cliff, nothing that would endanger or kill anyone unless chute doesn't open.

Last edited by TehGODofGreen; 11-16-2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: editing for reasons?
Old 11-16-2010, 03:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jb7241986
Id steal me a zr1 and have a good time
Just stay away from mine...lol
Old 11-16-2010, 03:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I would want to atleast make it long enough to see my girls grow up and start their own family.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Staging Lane

1. Very elaborate and detailed session with the UT chicks-in-chaps squad. (more of a dream really)
2. Own a Veyron.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Own the fastest TA in the world (street car)
Twin turbo lsx colorado
Get married to a amazing girl
Have two or more children.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=Spritle;14128584]1. Very elaborate and detailed session with the UT chicks-in-chaps squad. (more of a dream really)

Old 11-16-2010, 06:58 PM
TECH Addict

Drive a CCGT at top speed on the Bahn.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
You sure about that?

I know it wasn't like that 2002 lol

As for what I want to see.... I want to see my kids grow up and have kids... I really want to do all the things that I never got to do with my family.
well eight years pass and this is whats come of our "great city" lol

It's Official.. Dallas has raised the White Flag

For those who don't know, Dallas has instituted one of the most restrictive chase policies in the country. Here is the basic breakdown. Dallas police officers can only chase a vehicle for Violent Felonies and that officer has to have knowledge that it is for a Violent Felony (now we are mind readers). So for all those who like to drive drunk, you are safe in Dallas. For all those who like to steal property because you are too lazy to get a job, you are safe in Dallas. Just run from the police and we will let you go. Just when I thought the moral of Dallas Officers couldn't get any lower, I was once again proved wrong. The City of Dallas has had the highest crime rate for the last couple of years and now, I'm sure it will stay there with this new policy. You can't clear any offenses if you just let everyone run from you.

Here is the whole story:

"

Police chases are about to take a different turn in Dallas.

Dallas police will still pursue fleeing motorists who have committed violent felonies. Other suspects may have to be arrested another time.

Police Chief David Kunkle announced Friday that he was implementing a tough new police-pursuit policy.

"In my view, the city will be a much safer place to live," Chief Kunkle said. "We'll have fewer citizens killed and injured as a result of this policy and fewer officers injured or killed."

He said he decided to tighten the policy because of the "inherent danger of pursuits" and because he didn't feel he could justify letting officers chase suspects for minor offenses, such as running a red light, shoplifting or driving while intoxicated. According to news accounts, at least 10 people have died in accidents involving police chases since 2004. Six of those died in 2005.

The new policy, which is expected to be implemented soon, will place the following restrictions on chases:

Only offenders suspected of violent felonies such as kidnapping, rape, murder or robbery will be pursued.

Officers may pursue a fleeing motorist based only on what they know about the person. They can't make assumptions.

When officers from other jurisdictions enter the city, Dallas officers will join in only if the person fleeing is suspected of a violent felony.

Under the previous policy, Dallas officers could chase drivers for traffic violations and other Class C misdemeanors until it was "apparent that the violator will do whatever is necessary to evade the officer."

Dallas' new chase policy will be among the most stringent in the nation and similar to those in place in Phoenix and Orlando, Fla. The new policy would be tougher than the policies in place in other North Texas cities such as Arlington, Richardson and Fort Worth.

"I believe we will establish a new standard for pursuits in North Texas," Chief Kunkle said.

Geoffrey P. Alpert, a professor of criminology at the University of South Carolina who has written extensively on police chases, praised the changes and said he hoped rank-and-file officers would be supportive.

Chief Kunkle has "taken a huge step forward, a very progressive step forward in making Dallas a safer place," Dr. Alpert said. "It's what progressive chiefs are doing in other cities."

Reaction from the department's police associations was muted, with several leaders saying they did not want to comment because they had not had a chance to review the new policy.

Some police officials expected that the department's rank and file would be strongly against such a change.

Senior Cpl. Glenn White, president of the Dallas Police Association, said the day might come when police don't chase a suspect who, it later turns out, has kidnapped a young child.

"But preventing injuries to officers is important, and preventing injuries to citizens is also important," Cpl. White said.

Lt. Rick Andrews, head of the Dallas Police Executive Lodge, which represents higher-ranking officers, said he had not seen the policy but it appeared that the chief's "heart was in the right place" and that he was trying to make the city safer.

Lt. Andrews had previously said he did not favor tightening the chase policy because he feared it would encourage criminal behavior.

Chief Kunkle ordered a review of the chase policy after a fatal August 2004 pursuit in which a man fleeing in a stolen vehicle struck and killed another motorist. Under the new policy, motor vehicle theft would not be cause for a chase.

The new policy would have eliminated as much as two-thirds of all police pursuits last year, and perhaps more. In 2005, there were about 355 police pursuits. Roughly 230 of those were for traffic violations and stolen vehicles.

So far this year, there have been about 140 pursuits and one death, in late May, involving Dallas police. That includes about 55 pursuits for traffic violations and about 25 pursuits of stolen vehicles.

The death in May might not have involved Dallas police if the new policy had been in effect.

That pursuit began when a Dallas County constable tried to stop a car with a missing inspection sticker and an expired registration. The chase ended when a Dallas police squad car and a car driven by a fleeing motorist slammed into each other in Far East Dallas. The fleeing motorist died. A passenger in the fleeing car and the officer were both injured.

Two recent police chases crystallized Chief Kunkle's decision to sharply limit when his officers may engage in hot pursuits.

A mid-March pursuit over $600 worth of stolen merchandise involved speeds of up to 115 mph and ended near downtown with the fleeing motorist crashing head-on into a squad car and hitting two more vehicles.

In a pursuit about a month later, a man carjacked a woman at gunpoint and fled from police at high speeds before hitting a vehicle and injuring the woman and a young child inside.

Pursuing a violent offender, Chief Kunkle said, "was necessary to make the city safer." But, he added, he couldn't justify chasing after a shoplifting suspect and endangering others."
over a year ago · Report
Ryan Chadderton
UPDATE:

Dallas, TX (AP)
In a follow up to Dallas' new "No Chase" policy, Chief David Kunkel announced early this morning that the department will be phasing out squad cars over the course of the next 12 months. "Not only will this cut down on traffic accidents incurred during danger pursuits, but will also dramatically reduce fuel consumption an emissions." Kunkel stated. Emission levels in Dallas have become a growing concern.

Bus passes will be issued and each officer will be required to attend a mandatory 8 hour bus schedule class. An unnamed officer commented "DART drives faster and runs more red lights than we do, so our response time will probably improve a bit". A DART spokeswoman said they are also planning to make over DART's paint scheme, breaking from the popular yellow and white to a more police friendly black and white. People will also feel much safer riding the busses with a police presence.

Phase Two of what Department heads are calling "Keep Dallas Safe," will involve replacing officer's side arms, pepper spray and tasers with water pistols, silly string and fly swatters

i thought you learned by now hahahahahahaha