LOL, Guy Deletes Me As Friend On Facebook Because Of My Dyno Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my bad inline4 lol jokes on me again hahahaha wow u ****** guy got jokes lol yea motor swap from a dodge durango did have v4 lol swap lol
Old 11-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by charlie_gonzales
just bring it down to Austin and back it up...fairly simple really
I would like to see this happen. I'd even pay for his gas to come down here. But, he won't. He doesn't have anything nearly half as fast enough to run me. I'm not even sure why he's posting on here. It's making himself look even more retarded.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:05 PM

yep lol i sure did **** all ls f bodys and Eric in general and will be there next spring to **** all u bitchs up yea i will bring the honda lol and my sn95 347 stroker dule stage 200 the honda is mpg car u domb ***** i have not put pics of my others carsyet lol y pick on the honda i just do lil **** to it from time to time. Honda thats ran mid 13s can complane plus 30 mpg so **** off ******* *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:07 PM

this car got smoked bye a cobalt ss stock!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
I would like to see this happen. I'd even pay for his gas to come down here. But, he won't. He doesn't have anything nearly half as fast enough to run me. I'm not even sure why he's posting on here. It's making himself look even more retarded.
Well that right there will break the bank...what is it a 20 dollar bill for his honda to drive from amarillo to austin
Old 11-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Teching In

wow...
Old 11-25-2010, 09:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Slowasfuck
yep lol i sure did **** all ls f bodys and Eric in general and will be there next spring to **** all u bitchs up yea i will bring the honda lol and my sn95 347 stroker dule stage 200 the honda is mpg car u domb ***** i have not put pics of my others carsyet lol y pick on the honda i just do lil **** to it from time to time. Honda thats ran mid 13s can complane plus 30 mpg so **** off ******* *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to check out that sn...let me know when you'll be austin...maybe some people will get out and something can get set up
Old 11-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Banned

I will walk your stang on a 100 shot. Just sayin. And if your talking about 2k11 next spring I will be there as well to walk that ***. Have fun in that Honda tho that is a "lil modded"!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:25 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yep lol i sure did **** all ls f bodys and Eric in general
LOL!!! Why are you getting butthurt? All I did was post my dynosheet, and all of a sudden you start talking **** about me?? Like I said before, if you don't believe what I made, then I'd be more than glad to set up a race with either your Honda or supposed "SN95", which we all know is BS, because everything that comes out of your mouth is BS. Ala; "9 second LS7 Fbody"

and will be there next spring to **** all u bitchs up yea i will bring the honda lol and my sn95 347 stroker dule stage 200 the honda is mpg car u domb ***** i have not put pics of my others carsyet lol y pick on the honda i just do lil **** to it from time to time. Honda thats ran mid 13s can complane plus 30 mpg so **** off ******* *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool story bro...

You're talking like my car is going to stay heads/cam/stock bottom end till the spring You'll be in for a surprise if you come down here then.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:29 PM
TECH Regular

I will put-up and shut any time u r ready to make me bitch lol my Honda vs whatever anytime I am not scard.Just because my motor is hafe of your don't mean anything.A little time and money goes a in a v4 lol I got tricks too come get some!
wow,that just happened. you really just said V4? your not a gearhead, ur just a retard who reads **** online and thinks he knows what hes talking about. and anytime ur in the area let me know, well line em up. and hafe isnt hafe, its half.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:33 PM
TECH Regular

ohhh, ill also come to you, i dont mind road trips to whoop some ***. im working on a new setup, ill let you spray your so called "200" shot, or did you get that off the fast and the furious? get real guy. first it was a LS12 FBODY, now its a sn95 with 200shot....whats next? Ferrari with a V16?
Old 11-25-2010, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

You come on ls1tech and say **** all ls f bodies...didn't you have an f body with an ls7...supposedly?
Old 11-25-2010, 10:39 PM
Staging Lane

Are you just slapping your hands against the key board hoping it comes out right and that it may possibly sound cool? Just stop you're only digging yourself deeper.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Launching!

LOL but its nice to see Brian is good at tuning since i just dropped off my ecu to him for some base tuning.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I will put-up and shut any time u r ready to make me bitch lol my Honda vs whatever anytime I am not scard.Just because my motor is hafe of your don't mean anything.A little time and money goes a in a v4 lol I got tricks too come get some!
Hey buddy can you learn to spell please? A ******* pre school teacher would have an easier time grading paper than trying to read your posts, it's ridiculous. How did you get through school? Seriously?

Originally Posted by ElkySS
Dude said v4!!! Bahahahha
As soon as I saw that I nearly fell over laughing.

Oh snap, he runs mid 13's and gets good MPG guys! BACK. THE ****. UP. We 'domb' ***** can't compete. Dude I'll race you in my v6 Firebird. Or is it an i6? I'm a retard and don't know, so you tell me.

But seriously...

Old 11-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Staging Lane

Wow would like to know when I did this lol ms3 you told all us it was ms4 Blake plus When I held on in ur car we where on wet brick and lost control and almost hit a curb at like 90 mph and that night u took a 9 year old kid for a ride and went racing head on at another car at 140 mph ur real cool lets put a friends kids life at risk ur a piece of **** for that.
Greg you **** sucker. First off everyone new my car had a Ms3. When i took you for a ride it was on a dry road and you about **** your pants! Me almost hit a curb. Bahaha. I never got out of my lane! It was also in first gear. Hahah at 90 mph. And when that kid was in the car I hit it in second got out of it before i hit 5,500 rpm! Plus I was in the right lane so idk about the head to head you lying piece of ****. His dad was also right behind me with his other son in the car hammering down! How about you just shut your **** holster and drive your *** mobile off of a cliff. And if that doesn't work you shove a funnel down your man pleaser and have someone pour coolant down it.

Last edited by ws6killer; 11-25-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

the first lady, thats about as awesome as awesome gets right there.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Staging Lane

This guy has gotta be the biggest loser ever.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:59 PM
Staging Lane

Also any time you wanna get your slow piece of junk cars beat I will yank half the plug wires off the camaro and slap that fat *** in reverse!
Old 11-25-2010, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think this guy is kinda like a slinky.........

Quick Reply: LOL, Guy Deletes Me As Friend On Facebook Because Of My Dyno Numbers