Need some help from some Dallas members

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011 | 04:05 PM
Teching In

Hey guys, I delt with Zachary Morris and he is a scammer. I sued him and won the lawsuit. The guy didn't even show up for court. If he has your car or if you have done buisness with him and he lied take him to court. Pickup your car and take it to a shop you can depend on. This guy is a big time liar. If anyone needs a witness i will be glad to help them. People like this need to be delt with the right way. If you are a shop, beware of his work, he talks a great game, but work is terrible. If I was a shop owner, I would be careful, because this guy could cost you a lot of money. This guy was living out of his shop and did not even have normal operating hours. He would lock his doors doing hours of business because he had so many people looking for him. These are all true accounts. I actually waited to after I won before i posted my statements. If you (Zach) would like to talk and settle your debt you have my number as well as email address, otherwise I will be here for the people you screw around and think you can get away with it.

Last edited by bigdawg6114; 06-05-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 06-05-2011 | 04:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Yahelou
I was in desperate need of a bottom end motor. I was looking for an lq4/9. searched craigslist and found this ad:

http://odessa.craigslist.org/pts/2079185245.html

The number has changed and so has the name and location. its the same exact ad, but the original ad had a guys named zachary and the number was 972-836-4968. I called him and he sold me on a lq9 shortblock. he says he needs a down payment of $500 and shipping would be around $100-150. He took all my info down and sent me a money request thru paypal. everything seemed legit and i paid the down payment on paypal.

Now, i am have been trying to contact the guy since friday to ask him a simple question and he hasnt answered. Voicemail is still available tho. he said the motor would be done by this week.

I believe the place is called L&P Motorsports. i have been searching online and cant find anything about this place or the guy, apparently his name is Zachary Morris. I found this thread on ls1tech: https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...p-rowlett.html

I just want to know if this guy is legit or a scammer. I dont want to be wasting my time with him; i will just pick up a local lq4 block here and file a paypal claim and let them deal with it. worse case scenario, i will go down there and get my money myself. any help will be appreciated.
Hey guys, I delt with Zachary Morris and he is a scammer. I sued him and won the lawsuit. The guy didn't even show up for court. If he has your car or if you have done buisness with him and he lied take him to court. Pickup your car and take it to a shop you can depend on. This guy is a big time liar. If anyone needs a witness i will be glad to help them. People like this need to be delt with the right way. If you are a shop, beware of his work, he talks a great game, but work is terrible. If I was a shop owner, I would be careful, because this guy could cost you a lot of money. This guy was living out of his shop and did not even have normal operating hours. He would lock his doors doing hours of business because he had so many people looking for him. These are all true accounts. I actually waited to after I won before i posted my statements. If you (Zach) would like to talk and settle your debt you have my number as well as email address, otherwise I will be here for the people you screw around and think you can get away with it.
l&p motorsports Rowlett, tx
Old 06-05-2011 | 06:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LSxb2200
Zachary and i work together
i am Jordan
i use the same ad but with my phone number and my name
the ads are never deleted for more than a few minutes while they are being reposted if you put the ad on you favorites list after a few days it will show that its been deleted. you will have to type in the phone number in the search box and it will show the most recent ones
scammers dont use paypal
LOL WUT?

Quick Reply: Need some help from some Dallas members