TNT at Crandall (Dallas Raceway) 12/18/10

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010 | 09:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Luckymex_dallas
hey are you spraying.
if not i wanna see if i can catch you in the 1/4 mile fo some fun. it should be a good one . i ran this spring out there and went a 13.20. slow i know but i dont want to break an axle so i never launch hard on it/ if you launch on a sticky surface at 3200-3500 stock, 2010 owners are breaking the camaro axle im not planning on being towed out of crandall. so anyway let me know if your down a 4 a fun run and any other naturally aspirated f-body. preferably any other 6 speed im down to race ya guys.
I'm 6 speed and would run you but I can't make it Saturday to the track, I'm down for some Mexico runs tho if you interested.
Old 12-14-2010 | 09:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
take it to a tire shop and tell them to check for air bubbles/holes
I found where it's leaking from but I can't do anything about it.

I had them take the tube out and Im going to see how long it takes to go flat again.

If it still has alot of air in the morning then Im just going to deal with the real small leak. I will only use the tires at the track I don't drive around with them.

I have 22 lbs of air in the tire I will check it in the morning to what it has.
Old 12-14-2010 | 09:14 PM
^^^^x1 Registered User

Talking

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
I found where it's leaking from but I can't do anything about it.

I had them take the tube out and Im going to see how long it takes to go flat again.

If it still has alot of air in the morning then Im just going to deal with the real small leak. I will only use the tires at the track I don't drive around with them.

I have 22 lbs of air in the tire I will check it in the morning to what it has.
You better pray ur tires hold air cuz am coming for you this time lol
Old 12-14-2010 | 09:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1powered09
I'm 6 speed and would run you but I can't make it Saturday to the track, I'm down for some Mexico runs tho if you interested.
are you sprayingor running any other power adder.? if not im down, we can do it tonite or sumtin..btw what r u in..
Old 12-14-2010 | 09:58 PM
On The Tree

are you sprayingor running any other power adder.? if not im down, we can do it tonite or sumtin..btw what r u in..
all motor, cam only, not tonight, maybe tomorrow at the sonic meet here in mckinney, Im goin on a trip next week, or if you want when i get back for sure. i drive a c5 vette.

Last edited by LS1powered09; 12-14-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-14-2010 | 09:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by FireTA98
You better pray ur tires hold air cuz am coming for you this time lol
Well you better come with spray then lol

My goal right now is Joel beat him then we will talk lol

I hear from Joel......That what I thought was a gutted car will make his old set up look like a full interior Camaro lol

Me and Red have the same goals for Sat to get into the 10's or go home with a broken car lol

Last edited by SSHAWK; 12-14-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old 12-14-2010 | 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Is someone sandbagging here??? lol I thought this car comes with a whine for some reason...
Old 12-14-2010 | 10:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jgarza54
Is someone sandbagging here??? lol I thought this car comes with a whine for some reason...
ohh is that what it is?
Old 12-14-2010 | 10:44 PM
10 Second Club

Joel you know you have to drive to the track in your car right lol

I don't want to see sticker on your headlights lol They have to be real ...

And no you can't have monsta race the car for you lol

jgarza54 race weight for Sat is going to be like 2100 lbs lol
Old 12-14-2010 | 10:51 PM
Launching!

im not to sure but sandbaggin means letting off the gas before the finish line in a index race. but people all tlk diff so i dont know.

but no man my car has a cam, CAI and borla exhaust it slo as *** especially on the dragstrip. ill make sure to leave the hood open.
its a beast on the 60-80 rolls though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqsQpDhtJ0
is this guy a ls1tech member??^

Last edited by Luckymex_dallas; 12-14-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-14-2010 | 11:00 PM
On The Tree

you sure you not spraying?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHNFNKMbqMg
Old 12-14-2010 | 11:16 PM
Launching!

dude are you trying to run the vette or camaro???

MY camaro has stock tires with a cam,rotofabCAI, and borla. thats all everything else is how gm gave it to me.

THATS not MY CAMARO IN thE VIDEO you JUSt POSteD..lol that belongs to a freind of mine it has silver stripes on the hood...it is ADM TUNED..and has a maggie and plenty other mods...he makes close to 700..has suspension tires and a built auto matic and the car still only runs mid-low 7's in the 1/8......the camaros are not for the DRAGSTRIP.
the guy who posted that video named it wrong its supercharged camaro vs spray vette.

ill make sure to open my hood.
Old 12-14-2010 | 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqsQpDhtJ0
is this guy a ls1tech member??^
I think he is on Ricekiller but from what he told a friend, he just has intake, headers, and some other stuff. Sounds like it may have a mild cam tho.

...and FireTA, your cam is not a baby cam you foo, its a big cam but mild to the 6.0L.
Old 12-14-2010 | 11:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
I think he is on Ricekiller but from what he told a friend, he just has intake, headers, and some other stuff. Sounds like it may have a mild cam tho.

...and FireTA, your cam is not a baby cam you foo, its a big cam but mild to the 6.0L.
yes the dumb white boy had a mild cam and doesnt kno how to drive cme running to my indow begging to race.

my car is a 6.2 LS3
Old 12-14-2010 | 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Joel you know you have to drive to the track in your car right lol

I don't want to see sticker on your headlights lol They have to be real ...

And no you can't have monsta race the car for you lol

jgarza54 race weight for Sat is going to be like 2100 lbs lol
dont worry Sean, you wont be able to see the difference from what my car looked like before... lol

im not to sure but sandbaggin means letting off the gas before the finish line in a index race. but people all tlk diff so i dont know.

but no man my car has a cam, CAI and borla exhaust it slo as *** especially on the dragstrip. ill make sure to leave the hood open.
its a beast on the 60-80 rolls though.
Its all good man sandbagging is all part of the game.. I've been to dale many times and seen 2 camaros one with a maggie and one with spray just dont know which one is yours...lol
Old 12-14-2010 | 11:23 PM
On The Tree

dude are you trying to run the vette or camaro???

MY camaro has stock tires with a cam,rotofabCAI, and borla. thats all everything else is how gm gave it to me.

THATS not MY CAMARO IN thE VIDEO you JUSt POSteD..lol that belongs to a freind of mine it has silver stripes on the hood...it is ADM TUNED..and has a maggie and plenty other mods...he makes close to 700..has suspension tires and a built auto matic and the car still only runs mid-low 7's in the 1/8......the camaros are not for the DRAGSTRIP.
the guy who posted that video named it wrong its supercharged camaro vs spray vette.
no problem... motor to motor. I'm just cam only and pipes, everything else is stock. I can do a high roll since you say your car is a beast at high rolls. Cuz mine is the same way!
Old 12-14-2010 | 11:33 PM
10 Second Club

dont worry Sean, you wont be able to see the difference from what my car looked like before... lol
Joel just wants to see me gut my car lol

You know if you beat me down the track.... I'm going over to your house to get all the **** taken out of my car lol
Old 12-14-2010 | 11:34 PM
On The Tree

yes the dumb white boy had a mild cam and doesnt kno how to drive cme running to my indow begging to race.

my car is a 6.2 LS3
Its cool, didn't mean to start ****.. If neither of those cars I mentioned are yours ( maggie camaro or sprayed camaro) dont worry about it.. This is all in good fun man either way...
Old 12-14-2010 | 11:37 PM
On The Tree

Its cool, didn't mean to start ****.. If neither of those cars I mentioned are yours ( maggie camaro or sprayed camaro) dont worry about it.. This is all in good fun man either way...
^^^ exactly! it's all in good fun... let the cars do the work!
Old 12-14-2010 | 11:38 PM
On The Tree

Joel just wants to see me gut my car lol

You know if you beat me down the track.... I'm going over to your house to get all the **** taken out of my car lol
I'll help you out some, just wont give you all my tricks and secrets. I cant have you come out ahead of me, you know... lmao

Quick Reply: TNT at Crandall (Dallas Raceway) 12/18/10