What to do dealership keeps running my CREDIT???

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 07:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried to sell cars in a completely honest way, it didnt work, people always thought i was lying. In the end I quit selling cars because of it. I remember one time I had a couple looking at a Kia, it was either 1000 dollar rebate or a low intrest rate. i told him the 1000 bucks was the cheaper buy becasue the low rate was only for 36 months, he stood up called me a liar right there on the showroom floor and walked out. It was a mathmatical certainty, I spoke the truth, the whole ****** dealership wanted to sell that car as we had had it for way too long. was giving him a VERY good deal right off the bat just to sell the car quick and easy. Ignorance really must be bliss.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

My wife works for a dealership she said they are only aloud to run your credit that day no other day after that unless you tell them other wise. she said to go talk to the GM of the dealership about this and he will have to contact the credit bureau about this.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by DPRock
My wife works for a dealership she said they are only aloud to run your credit that day no other day after that unless you tell them other wise. she said to go talk to the GM of the dealership about this and he will have to contact the credit bureau about this.
I will do this I will need to give them a call on monday. I don't think I need to go down there for it do I?
Old 01-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Staging Lane

She said to go there in person and to be aggressive. And to make sure it is the GM and not a salesperson.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Trev_SS
I will do this I will need to give them a call on monday. I don't think I need to go down there for it do I?
They'd take it a hell of a lot more seriously if your lawyer called them.

Quick Reply: What to do dealership keeps running my CREDIT???