Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fofl!
Old 01-04-2011, 06:51 PM
11 Second Club

If WP goes to Houston, they're sending their 2 best defensive players to the crapper.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Texas Director

If you're a Texanne's fan, you've got to be disappointed with this hire. Maybe he'll do OK. Maybe not, but it was better than what they had. I think Houston will go 7-9 or 8-8 next year and miss the playoffs again. IMO it was a mistake bringing Kubiak back. The guy is not an impressive HC. Not sure why Denver fans wanted him. Losing seems to be a habit or culture of the Texanne's and McNair seems to be OK with it.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:14 PM
On The Tree

did kareem die in a fire yet !?!?

............just checkin........
Old 01-04-2011, 10:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i think kubiak and mcnair are but buddies thats why they did not get rid of kubiak... it was a huge mistake on the texans part, and with all the teams looking for a head coach this off season cower is going to get a job, no doubt. next year we are going to be very pissed and disappointed again. unless we sign some more veteran and talented secondary and even then, if wade phillips changes us to a 3-4 defense that is going to put mario on the bench for most of the game, he said in a interview he does not see himself as a DE. im just not sure if wade philips was the right guy for us honestly.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:00 AM
11 Second Club

can't believe they brought kubiak back. Just terrible decision.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Two soft coaches can not produce a hard nosed football team.

I can only hope to eat my words by this time next year. Please show me wrong Texans.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:58 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Fuuuuuu McNair! Take a coach that was fired for poor performance, and bring him under another coach that has proven to be incompetent and satisfied with losing.

WTF.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:15 AM

It's called being in the "Losers Club". Might as well bring them all together as one...

The Texans need to hire every staff member that has been fired over the years. That's the direction we need to take according to McNair.

Foster, Johnson and the rest of the team that's working hard need to move on to a team that's serious.

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Fuuuuuu McNair! Take a coach that was fired for poor performance, and bring him under another coach that has proven to be incompetent and satisfied with losing.

WTF.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:07 AM
Teching In

No one in the NFL can argue that Wade phillips has not been a good DEF. coordinator. Look at his history and record as a def coach. He was cord. under reeves, levy, schottenheimer, and buddy ryan to name a few. And he always improved the defense the first year he was hired. who cares if he changes to a 3-4, our defense is the worst in the league. you can't mess that up!

Yes Bottom line BOB should have fired Kubiak and Rick Smith. I am pissed and considering not renewing my season tickets next year. (good idea but will not make a differance..)
But at least we have a credible DC now and not a first timer.

It will be interesting to see who does worse next year, Kubaik or Skeletor and the assclowns up in Dallas.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by kevin89formula
It will be interesting to see who does worse next year, Kubaik or Skeletor and the assclowns up in Dallas.
I think you've got the assclowns right here in Houston in McNair and Kubiak.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:04 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mmiller
I think you've got the assclowns right here in Houston in McNair and Kubiak.
Kubiak and Mcnair aren't assclowns...they are *** pirates that love the dirtpipe...
Old 01-06-2011, 10:45 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I read that they fired all of the defensive coaches on the Texans roster. Probably was part of the job offer to Wade, so he could pick his own coaching staff. I'll give Wade the benefit of the doubt, he definitely has a good resume in the world of defense, even if the current Cowboys didn't show that. I'm betting McNair kept Kubiak simply based on the offense ratings of the Texans, which was actually decent. We now need a coach and a team that plays the first half of the game too, instead of just the second half.

http://www.click2houston.com/texans/...57/detail.html

And Kareem Jackson should get bumped to the minors, or go play in Canada. He isn't an NFL caliber defensive back!

Tony