TNT Crandall (Dallas Raceway) Call Outs 01/08/11

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011 | 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Luckymex_dallas
i ran a 12.94 in my camaro.
2.20 sixty foot kiling me.
an auto would have me at 1.7 but i love the 6speed and handlin of my car im never going to drag strip it out. i dont care to run a nine in my car is ******* hot.

the wetback z06 ran a 10.20 pulling straight into the staging lanes after a loong fast drive from arlington. those are on nt05's at 20 PSI on a 75 shot on cammed/ported heads stock 7.0 engine.
the HPP guys came to **** with me and my old man when we got ready for a second hit and lowered the tire pressure to 16 PSI. they put the silver couple with a lsx & twins(size not known) on our *** it had a go=pro camera attached to the side, the cheerleaers from the HPP shop all were taling mad **** to me in the staing lanes for no apparent reason, and obviously knew more bout the corvette than i do(lol) they said its has alotof dope and it fully forged. an im about to get drug down the track. (by a trailor car) so to the staging lanes we go.....

HPP silver foxbody--putterpoof..putter..t.."LOAdTHAT BITCH BACK ON THE TRAILOR AND HEAD HOME" to the **** talking cheerleaders.

noticed they couldnt make it down the track so let off the gas, im guessing the video from th go=pro isnt available?

btw= the weather was so good the vette ran a personal best in the 1/8 on the first pass straight of the highway/ 6.6x

i wonder what its going to do on a 200-250 shot with 108 octane for the nitrous feed. and drag whel set-up.
oh and this is still on the stock 6 speed transmision and driveline. stock axles. mccleod twin disc. once the big stage goes on with proper fuel management and wheel set up ill post results. still got catching up to do head hunting cammedc6
so you beat their TT LS1 coupe? I did read something about that over on another site?
Old 01-12-2011 | 11:14 PM
Staging Lane

still got catching up to do head hunting cammedc6

won't have a chance with me in the near future. i'm selling my kit. already sold the roll bar and drag setup. what was the 1/4 mph on that pass in the Z?

Last edited by cammedc6; 01-12-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-13-2011 | 10:04 AM
Teching In

an auto would have me at 1.7 but i love the 6speed and handlin of my car im never going to drag strip it out. i dont care to run a nine in my car is ******* hot.

the wetback z06 ran a 10.20 pulling straight into the staging lanes after a loong fast drive from arlington. those are on nt05's at 20 PSI on a 75 shot on cammed/ported heads stock 7.0 engine.
the HPP guys came to **** with me and my old man when we got ready for a second hit and lowered the tire pressure to 16 PSI. they put the silver couple with a lsx & twins(size not known) on our *** it had a go=pro camera attached to the side, the cheerleaers from the HPP shop all were taling mad **** to me in the staing lanes for no apparent reason, and obviously knew more bout the corvette than i do(lol) they said its has alotof dope and it fully forged. an im about to get drug down the track. (by a trailor car) so to the staging lanes we go.....

HPP silver foxbody--putterpoof..putter..t.."LOAdTHAT BITCH BACK ON THE TRAILOR AND HEAD HOME" to the **** talking cheerleaders.

noticed they couldnt make it down the track so let off the gas, im guessing the video from th go=pro isnt available?

btw= the weather was so good the vette ran a personal best in the 1/8 on the first pass straight of the highway/ 6.6x

i wonder what its going to do on a 200-250 shot with 108 octane for the nitrous feed. and drag whel set-up.
oh and this is still on the stock 6 speed transmision and driveline. stock axles. mccleod twin disc. once the big stage goes on with proper fuel management and wheel set up ill post results. still got catching up to do head hunting cammedc6
Video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2GBtYMjOIY
Old 01-13-2011 | 10:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
so you beat their TT LS1 coupe? I did read something about that over on another site?
Yea i did race him but it wasnt even a race. On the pass before that i for got to turn on my 2step and fouled my plug's and didnt no that it happen so i line up to him and the car did what he said it did no big deal for me I've been running 9's all day long. I didnt even no all that happen in the pits tell I got back around. So i talked to his dad and all was good with me and him but with the other guys with me that a other story.
Old 01-13-2011 | 10:39 AM
Teching In

Oh as for a trailor queen far form it bro I'm not about to drive 2 hours. And if i going to the track I'm going on slicks to get the best out of my car, not driving around on those. No cage, stock shocks, sway bar, ALL stock motor, and a C-4 that I've had for at least 10 years. And for the TT 54mm.
Old 01-13-2011 | 04:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ttls1coupe
Yea i did race him but it wasnt even a race. On the pass before that i for got to turn on my 2step and fouled my plug's and didnt no that it happen so i line up to him and the car did what he said it did no big deal for me I've been running 9's all day long. I didnt even no all that happen in the pits tell I got back around. So i talked to his dad and all was good with me and him but with the other guys with me that a other story.
this is true. it want even a race. the **** broke down.
lol
in all honestly i give you mad props on such a nice car and nice running. you werent even trying to match up you just wanted to make a pass, i understan dude completely. your cheerleaders on the other hand INSISTED we line em up. your car is faster. just i dont know what hppened if you didnt build boost or what. im not trying to start crap with you at all much fun but dude your friends are a bunch of douches. tell the guy (with the dog) and the turbo trans am (who sez he got a 7 sec car) and beat us at k-dale whenever he wants to run. a stack or better will suffice.
never called you a trailor queen. i have a trailor queen, and its fast, o tell the buddies that talking **** that he has faster cars. so do we.
we will be representing t the march 16th race at denton if HPP wants to bring the heavy hitter.
Old 01-13-2011 | 06:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by cammedc6
won't have a chance with me in the near future. i'm selling my kit. already sold the roll bar and drag setup. what was the 1/4 mph on that pass in the Z?
damnit i wanted that roll bar. how much does wolfe charge you for it?? and i think we have a chance now the faster car doesnt always get to the finish line first.

Last edited by Luckymex_dallas; 01-13-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-13-2011 | 10:10 PM
Staging Lane

damnit i wanted that roll bar. how much does wolfe charge you for it?? and i think we have a chance now the faster car doesnt always get to the finish line first.
I did a 6pt chrom moly with swingouts that also were removable. I got a crazy deal bc I was their first C6.
Old 01-14-2011 | 02:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Jay, be nice to these slower LSX guys!

LOL
Old 01-14-2011 | 04:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

I cant wait to be out there running with yall guys.....Im in mesquite ill have a white z with a lq9 and trex and 125 shot should be done in a few more weeks!! Glad there is some fast cars around here
Old 01-14-2011 | 04:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

sounds like a nice combo skeeter99
Old 01-14-2011 | 05:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by need4fun2469
sounds like a nice combo skeeter99
Thank you sir! Im excited to see what it will do this was kinda a throw together right now my money is tight later on ill probally do a l92 and good spec cam or some 5.3 heads and smaller cam im hoping it will be low 11.xx
Old 01-15-2011 | 12:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

I would think that 5.3's would be on the small side for that motor?
Old 01-15-2011 | 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by skeeter99
I cant wait to be out there running with yall guys.....Im in mesquite ill have a white z with a lq9 and trex and 125 shot should be done in a few more weeks!! Glad there is some fast cars around here
ok another mesquite representative!
Old 01-15-2011 | 10:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
ok another mesquite representative!
Yep I didnt realize there were so many of us till i started reading Thats good we can meet somewhere and all roll out together when they open back up!
Old 01-15-2011 | 10:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

I would think that 5.3's would be on the small side for that motor?
I would be using some worked 5.3 heads with bigger valves and i was going to go that route this time but thunder racing said i may not have clearence witht the trex cam on those heads with bigger valves. Ill probally go l92 when im ready for heads still have no idea on all that im still learning
Old 01-15-2011 | 12:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm sure you'll figure it out before the time comes to make a decision, GL.
Old 01-15-2011 | 07:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by skeeter99
Yep I didnt realize there were so many of us till i started reading Thats good we can meet somewhere and all roll out together when they open back up!
yes sir we are on the North mesquite side!
Old 01-15-2011 | 09:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

80 and 635 here
Old 01-15-2011 | 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

80 and 635 here
so your by the AMC30 ???