http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuK3e6GeZnU
Old 01-13-2011, 12:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Episode 11 here we come.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:00 PM
8 Second Club

So is that was what Strini looked like during the 90s?
Old 01-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whPkYxFloPA
Old 01-13-2011, 01:07 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick K
RC is really a woman!

Tommy,

I will do those races as you wish. Call me so we can get the cameras rolling!

Tony,
I think we should all get together, (including Joe) and rent out Baytown for some footage in the near future. BADZ is not invited because he is always on low boost but Hector can attend only on wastegates! RC can play in the fields with his new guns with Leo and StriniSS can wipe all of our cars down!
Wormy can give interviews about Josh's unicorn tattoo while Tommy lays down the VHT!
Black Widow will be grilling it up in the pits so we can all choke on our steaks!
Powell can sit back and tell people how to drive an 8 second car and that his P thing is a bad motherflower!
Who's in?
Just like old times. I'm in.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:09 PM
8 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDCXUJk3rxw

I keep it real!
Old 01-13-2011, 01:18 PM
Teching In

RC is really a woman!

Tommy,

Tony,
I think we should all get together, (including Joe) and rent out Baytown for some footage in the near future. BADZ is not invited because he is always on low boost but Hector can attend only on wastegates! RC can play in the fields with his new guns with Leo and StriniSS can wipe all of our cars down!
Wormy can give interviews about Josh's unicorn tattoo while Tommy lays down the VHT!
Black Widow will be grilling it up in the pits so we can all choke on our steaks!
Powell can sit back and tell people how to drive an 8 second car and that his P thing is a bad motherflower!
Who's in?

Hell yea.... I'll call you in a lil bit to get everything going. Hope my car dont POP lock and drop lile it usually does. Lol
Old 01-13-2011, 01:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
So Joe, wanna roll race? Better yet, lets get a track rental organized and I'll line up with you. I don't know who would win, but it would be fun. Maybe it would motivate me to build a 1,000 hp car like the cool kids have.
that was done recently..but only the cool kids where there..

we only let RC come because he was "building a 1000HP" car..LOL

Old 01-13-2011, 01:38 PM
TECH Regular

RC is really a woman!

Tommy,

Tony,
Who's in?
dont forget about me..i will be there talking **** about how 2JZs are the ****, yet im driving a Viper and getting spanked by everyone..including Evos..
Old 01-13-2011, 01:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

How in the hell did I miss this thread...

I agree with Nine Ball On this... It takes far less talent to run from a roll than a dig. I dont care the hear the Bullshit about breaking parts, if you have the money to mod a car then you should have the money to fix what breaks. If you don't have the money then you don't need to be racing.

Originally Posted by sc300
its usually the slow people that talk **** about Roll racers..same **** thats been going on for years..

most of these "DIG" street racers has probably never even made a 9 second pass..

back then when supras and other imports started making alot of power and kicking the domestic asses on the highways..the domestic guys started crying saying that imports cant run on the from a dig, independent suspensions suck, roll racing is gay, BLAH, BLAH...

but then import guys actually started using slicks and running 8s and 9s in street trims!!!!

now the domestics guys are finally making good power in street trims and guess what?? they are only roll racing...LOL

and then you had people calling imports dyno queens..Now there is one being put out every other week on this site..
Duy, your GAY!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 01:44 PM
it is on low boost

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Just like old times. I'm in.
Let me know the specifics and I will make arrangements. BTW, RC is paying for the track rental himself! LOL!
Old 01-13-2011, 01:50 PM
it is on low boost

dont forget about me..i will be there talking **** about how 2JZs are the ****, yet im driving a Viper and getting spanked by everyone..including Evos..
LOL! Yes Dui, you will be included in the Jotech girls festivities! You can be the DJ for the party!
Old 01-13-2011, 01:58 PM
RCC
On The Tree

When everyone gets serious and wants a private track rental, I have a good connection for a track.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
How in the hell did I miss this thread...

I agree with Nine Ball On this... It takes far less talent to run from a roll than a dig. I dont care the hear the Bullshit about breaking parts, if you have the money to mod a car then you should have the money to fix what breaks. If you don't have the money then you don't need to be racing.

Duy, your GAY!!!
hahaha..you know which people im talking about...most of them are the ignorant people you have on that website of yours...

and it usually thre people that DO have money that can build a 1000HP car!!!!!
and those people that are smart enough not to break **** and watse money, that how they have money in the first place!!!

anyone can buy a hoopty mustang or camaro and get it to run a good time at the track..or a nissan 240..

but not many would be dumb enough to cut up/cage up a $40K+++ car so it would run a good number at the track..DAMN..havent we gone over this **** for the last 10 years?????????
Old 01-13-2011, 02:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i know im a newb , but im down for the track rental and my 400rwhp and baby shot slomaro
Old 01-13-2011, 02:16 PM
it is on low boost

Originally Posted by RCC
When everyone gets serious and wants a private track rental, I have a good connection for a track.
I'm serious. I would be interested if you think we can have some fun.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:26 PM
RCC
On The Tree

I'm serious. I would be interested if you think we can have some fun.
Im sure there will be some fun to be had along with some hurt feelings and broken cars.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

hahaha..you know which people im talking about...most of them are the ignorant people you have on that website of yours...

and it usually thre people that DO have money that can build a 1000HP car!!!!!
and those people that are smart enough not to break **** and watse money, that how they have money in the first place!!!

anyone can buy a hoopty mustang or camaro and get it to run a good time at the track..or a nissan 240..

but not many would be dumb enough to cut up/cage up a $40K+++ car so it would run a good number at the track..DAMN..havent we gone over this **** for the last 10 years?????????
What does my website have to do with anything? Just goes to show how retarded you are by bringing up something that does not have anything to do with what I posted. Now I remember why you was Banned...
Old 01-13-2011, 02:40 PM

All you "girls" ready?????

On your mark, get set, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Quick Reply: Roll Racing Vettes