6.0 build.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 01-23-2011, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

Lmao lala don't try an talk **** little boy. U don't have a lev to stand on. The fact that u can even articulate a sentence is ******* astounding. But let me lay this out for u barney style.

Why do u think no one here in San Antonio answers your txt messages? Cause your a dumb *** , annoying little kid.

Why do u think when we all get together to do installs your never invited and no one tells you?
Cause u don't contribute anything. Your a waste and do nothing but suck up oxygen.

It's like I told u before u could **** up a wet dream.

You really haven't noticed have u? When u start posting in the sa meet thread people stop posting. Cause u are a dumb ***.

So before u try and waste other peoples times why don't u go do some research on your own first ..... That's what the search buttons for. But are u to much of a montard to do that.

You said u had plans for your last f body. The one u patched the he inbte head with jb weld.... Why happens to that? It's still a pile of **** that barley runs.

What about the SS u bought from Shaun? It's smoking and barley runs also.

You need not to focus on making a car faster. U need to learn how to maintain a stock car first......

Go ahead an try to come back and talk ****. Cause it all comes down to the fact that u should go head butt a ******* butcher knife.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well Lala, hope you do folllow up with this build/car and don't trash it like your other one. But for some reason when we try giving you advise on questions you have, you turn around and tell us thats not what you want/like or think it is etc. so that takes away from some people wanting to help out. There is alot of guys here that will give you good advise as they have already, but its up to you to take advantage of that. Another thing that Dave said is that the search button is your best friend and I agree with that. Alot of people will give you **** for not doing that since alot of people will have similar builds and goals and they are at your fingetips.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by zamora7
Well Lala, hope you do folllow up with this build/car and don't trash it like your other one. But for some reason when we try giving you advise on questions you have, you turn around and tell us thats not what you want/like or think it is etc. so that takes away from some people wanting to help out. There is alot of guys here that will give you good advise as they have already, but its up to you to take advantage of that. Another thing that Dave said is that the search button is your best friend and I agree with that. Alot of people will give you **** for not doing that since alot of people will have similar builds and goals and they are at your fingetips.
ya i know i will just wanna make sure and be sure and not jump to things no more.. wanna take it slow... and i dont care what dave says ... just ganna focus on what i need... and reason why im asking is so i get an idea of how much ima spend.. and so far my list is at 3.5k lol but alright
Old 01-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Teching In

why dont u just fix what ever's wrong with ss, if ur chasing 460 hp, and u say the ss has 430+hp just save yourself time&money just add a fast intake and other bolt-ons that u dont already have, u should fix it and enjoy it, if u wanted a 6.0 u should of just bought a roller.....
Old 02-01-2011, 02:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lala just fix the ss.. It held it's own trust me.. Than worry about a build like that. That ss would have ate Dave **** even running like ****. So don't listen to a guy that had only one f body that is stock and slap nitrous on it and it's not even tune. But he wants to race a built car. Maybe he needs to headbutt a brick wall
Old 02-01-2011, 02:17 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats wrong with the SS??
Old 02-01-2011, 02:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If it's true you have four ls1 cars the. Sell all except the SS and fix it up. If your having a hard time trying to figure out what to build call a sponsor and see what they have to offer

Goodluck and shrug off the negative, you stick around long enough you learn things.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Lala just fix the ss.. It held it's own trust me.. Than worry about a build like that. That ss would have ate Dave **** even running like ****. So don't listen to a guy that had only one f body that is stock and slap nitrous on it and it's not even tune. But he wants to race a built car. Maybe he needs to headbutt a brick wall
ha ha ha yeah i was talking to jesse right now.. and after im done wit my little ressetion ill save up about a grand to fix it right..
Originally Posted by 05 GSXR 1XXX
If it's true you have four ls1 cars the. Sell all except the SS and fix it up. If your having a hard time trying to figure out what to build call a sponsor and see what they have to offer
its my 4th fbody.. i only have a trans am and ss now.. sold my 01 z28 and my old 86 irocz .. and dont plan on selling the trans am...
Goodluck and shrug off the negative, you stick around long enough you learn things.
Originally Posted by ls1jorge
Whats wrong with the SS??
i thought i told you it needs new valve seals ... and lethal is charging me like 500 just to take them off and do the work plus the metal shop is charging me 180...
Old 02-02-2011, 10:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by fbody junkie
i thought i told you it needs new valve seals ... and lethal is charging me like 500 just to take them off and do the work plus the metal shop is charging me 180...
For $500 you can buy an air compressor, the tools and the seals needed for this job. For $4-500 you can buy a good set of 243 heads, then add about $150 for gaskets and bolts, then the top of your motor will be fine.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Im not to mechanicly inclined wit ls1,, i worked more in old LT motors i can change a few things here and there just wont mess with the block or heads... but i was thinking about getting some 243 or 799 later but for now the heads are ported.. and already got arp head bolts,, just need the gaskets
Old 02-02-2011, 01:16 PM
On The Tree

haha damn dave i just saw this thread and that was funny what u put..but anyways lala like jesse said u already got 430 according to u....ur prolly gna only waste 1500 to fix ur car and get it running again why waste ur money on something u dont need and plus u cant even handle that car right now...u lost control going 30mph lol
Old 02-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
haha damn dave i just saw this thread and that was funny what u put..but anyways lala like jesse said u already got 430 according to u....ur prolly gna only waste 1500 to fix ur car and get it running again why waste ur money on something u dont need and plus u cant even handle that car right now...u lost control going 30mph lol
nick cut me off... and i was not ganna hit him i was braking... i didnt want another thing on the car like shaunita...
Old 02-02-2011, 08:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

i have some pistons and rods to make it a 370 let me know if you are interested!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

WOW, $3500? just buy a built short or longblock. If you cant do this on your own, just buy a longblock and have someone put it in then tune it. DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Teching In

well thinking about it i dont mind.. at the same time i do wanna fix the motor current on my ss.. to put it on my trans am later
Old 02-06-2011, 03:45 AM
TECH Regular

Take some English classes while your at it, just my .02
Old 02-06-2011, 08:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by camarochvy21
Take some English classes while your at it, just my .02
See Lala, we are not the only ones that can't read your ****.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Teching In

jizzus.. you to last time i texted you, you didnt make any sense.. its just us mexicans ha ha
Old 02-07-2011, 11:30 AM
On The Tree

English classes loool...u def need that lala

Quick Reply: 6.0 build.