What's a typical chiropractor no-insurance, first-time visit rate?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 07:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What's a typical chiropractor no-insurance, first-time visit rate?

I called one office and she said $150. I made an appointment with my manager's chiropractor friend, but their office gave me a quote of I think $75-$125 depending on what all they do. I might need an X-ray as well.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:04 PM
Staging Lane

Batterton Chiropractic in the Heights.... They have some kind of insurance plan you sign up for and you'll only pay $30 or $35 per visit. This includes x-rays and everything. My wife and I, along with other friends and family have been going there for years. Very nice place and very nice lady. Give them a call.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Normally a first visit is anywhere from $100-$150 with the X-Rays. After that it can range from $30-$45 or so a visit. Not too bad if you have a subluxated disc! UGH!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a guy that I have been going to for years whenever I need it. He's not like Chiropractors that want to set up a long term "treatment plan" that has you coming back once or twice a week for months, he's no bullshit, get you straightened out and on your way. I think I paid $65 the last time I was there, he is not covered by my insurance.

I recommend this guy to everybody I know that gets back issues. PM or text me for his info if you want it. He's over by the big Lakewood Church on Timmons.

Quick Reply: What's a typical chiropractor no-insurance, first-time visit rate?