I bet Jerry Jones is pissed.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Heard on the radio that the 400 people got refunded $2,400.00 for their $800.00 tickets...

If this was true he is not too much of being money Hungery...
Which means they probably lost money since $800 tickets were going from 3-4k.

BUT, they got to go on the field post game, got free merchandise, food, drinks and they get a ticket to next years superbowl.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Right on Cole.. Also remember, Romo had to beat the eagles 3x that year as well. Against the Vikes, i would definitely put the blame on the O-Line.. They couldnt block for ****.. Romo was sacked 4-5 hell maybe even 6 times that game..

But i do like what i have seen from Jason Garrett. They also brought in Rex Ryans brother Rob who i hear is just as intense as his brother for defense, which they need. Wade Phillips should have never been the coach to begin with.
O Line was the Number issue then, and that problem seems so have continued into this year. Not as bad, but still pretty porous. With them getting Rob Ryan, and the good people that they have on D, the D should improve next year. and, you are right, Wade was a poor hire. he did good year one, but each year after that, you could see the self discipline the Parcells had put in there just unravel. and the went from 13-3 to 11-5 to 5-11. hopefully Garrentt and Ryan can turn that around...

but i am still not sold on the offense. they have the talent, and the receivers that will make Romo look better. but i think he is to mistake prone to take them to a win in the Big Game. best comparison to Romo, even though i think he is WAY better, is Rex Grossman. The Bears got to Super Bowl 41, basically riding their D with the O just needing to do enough to not **** it up. but then he made to many mistakes against a good D and an Offense that could take advantage of the miscues.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:10 PM
On The Tree

Not a JJ fan, but anyone "who thinks JJ fails at life....likely fails at life. Just sayin' "- nineball.

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!
Old 02-08-2011, 02:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Not a JJ fan, but anyone who thinks JJ fails at life....likely fails at life. Just sayin'
quoted 4 truth

btw the issue with the tickets is all the nfl/leagues problem. Yes JJ wanted to beat the sb attendance record but he had no control over what was going on during sundays events, all of it was the nfl's responsibility.

Whats the deal with all the cowboy hate anyways? The season just ended LMFAO.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:39 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 92maro
How do you figure? Bradshaw, Stabler and Dilfer all have superbowl rings and all are sub-par QBs at best. Romo is just as talented and skillful as those players so how can you say he cant win a superbowl.
he can't win because he doesn't have a team. He just has a bunch of good players who only care about themselves and had a coach that couldn't push em.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:41 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Which means they probably lost money since $800 tickets were going from 3-4k.

BUT, they got to go on the field post game, got free merchandise, food, drinks and they get a ticket to next years superbowl.
if they paid face (face for nose bleed was 6-800) then they MIGHT have covered their airfare and what not, but who cares. You heard what else they got right?

They got the superbowl package for the winning team (hat, shirt, towel, dvd), got to go down on the field during the award ceremoney, and they get free tickets to next years superbowl.

Yeah I'd take all that to not sit in the nose bleed. Have you been in the nose bleed? yeah it's the only part of the stadium I hate... u just watch the game on the big screen.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ColeGraham
O Line was the Number issue then, and that problem seems so have continued into this year. Not as bad, but still pretty porous. With them getting Rob Ryan, and the good people that they have on D, the D should improve next year. and, you are right, Wade was a poor hire. he did good year one, but each year after that, you could see the self discipline the Parcells had put in there just unravel. and the went from 13-3 to 11-5 to 5-11. hopefully Garrentt and Ryan can turn that around...

but i am still not sold on the offense. they have the talent, and the receivers that will make Romo look better. but i think he is to mistake prone to take them to a win in the Big Game. best comparison to Romo, even though i think he is WAY better, is Rex Grossman. The Bears got to Super Bowl 41, basically riding their D with the O just needing to do enough to not **** it up. but then he made to many mistakes against a good D and an Offense that could take advantage of the miscues.

I think the offense is a good one. I am pretty sure Marion Barber will be gone. He is getting paid too much for not producing. I like the running game of jones, and choice. You still have the best TE in the game with Witten. The WR are very talented. Miles Austin had a quiet but still a good year, Dez Bryant was outstanding even though he missed the last half of the season. Roy Williams, even though people are calling him a bust, i would keep him as a 3rd stringer and we are gonna need depth at WR. Another WR that shows alot of potential is Kevin Ogletree. He might be the fastest out of the WR.

But we are gonna need to improve that O-line.. Doug Free played damn good for being questionable at LT. Gurode is always solid. I am sure Colombo and Kosier will be gone. I know Leonard Davis might be on the chopping block.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Staging Lane

cowboys like the redskins are to busy seeing who can pay the most money for stadiums & washed up players who can't really perform @ that level any longer.

They should follow PACKERS & STEELERS LEAD on building a team & keep them together for awhile w/o spending fortunes. right now the best way the skins or cowboys are going to see a playoff is to join a DIV.3 COLLEGE. Don't rule it out jones & snyder may try it.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
I think the offense is a good one. I am pretty sure Marion Barber will be gone. He is getting paid too much for not producing. I like the running game of jones, and choice. You still have the best TE in the game with Witten. The WR are very talented. Miles Austin had a quiet but still a good year, Dez Bryant was outstanding even though he missed the last half of the season. Roy Williams, even though people are calling him a bust, i would keep him as a 3rd stringer and we are gonna need depth at WR. Another WR that shows alot of potential is Kevin Ogletree. He might be the fastest out of the WR.

But we are gonna need to improve that O-line.. Doug Free played damn good for being questionable at LT. Gurode is always solid. I am sure Colombo and Kosier will be gone. I know Leonard Davis might be on the chopping block.
offense is on of the best in the NFL on paper. Garrett just needs to get them playing like a team more. and Dez and Miles need to be the 1 and 2, with (like you said) Roy at 3 in the slot.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Domsz06
if they paid face (face for nose bleed was 6-800) then they MIGHT have covered their airfare and what not, but who cares. You heard what else they got right?

They got the superbowl package for the winning team (hat, shirt, towel, dvd), got to go down on the field during the award ceremoney, and they get free tickets to next years superbowl.

Yeah I'd take all that to not sit in the nose bleed. Have you been in the nose bleed? yeah it's the only part of the stadium I hate... u just watch the game on the big screen.
Yea I heard, I'm the one that posted it.

Quick Reply: I bet Jerry Jones is pissed.