At the hospital with my wife

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011 | 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by vetteboy99
And your still alive? Lol J/K
They are not teenagers yet.
And I'm not kidding!
Girls before puberty are far easier than boys; however after puberty strikes......
I have three male monsters 20/18/13. I've seen their girlfriends. I'm content with my boys....
Guy says he has multiple ladys living with him.....
He has my sympathy!

OP, congrats on the birth!
Now is the time of interupped sleep and no going out alone with your wife (at least for a while). Good luck!
Old 02-12-2011 | 07:59 AM
TECH Regular

We are still sitting at the hospital this morning. Hopefully getting released around lunch time. I have taken lots of pics and even a few naps in between her needing help.

Once we get home, our biggest issue will be keeping our two yr old from poking out her eyes or just being too rough.

Thanks again for the well wishes!
Old 02-12-2011 | 08:15 AM
TECH Regular

Congrats again.I sure don't miss the no sleeping in the hospital and uncomfortable fold out bed/chair.Who got the first poop Diaper change?
Old 02-12-2011 | 10:07 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by MillerTime85
Congrats again.I sure don't miss the no sleeping in the hospital and uncomfortable fold out bed/chair.Who got the first poop Diaper change?
I had the awesome couch for two nights. Momma changed the first 10 diapers, I finally just did one earlier today.
Old 02-13-2011 | 09:08 AM
TECH Regular

Got home yesterday after lunch. The hardest part so far is keeping our two yr old from poking out her eyes and trying to keep him quiet. I have been doing my best to help out with him and everything else like cooking and cleaning. Mom and baby are sleeping in the recliner and he is surfing on a rocking chair.