My girlfriend just got busted with possession. Will anything be on MY record?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 01:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No itwill not affect you in your record. It might affect ur appartment but its up to the landlord and the job well it might but if your name doesn't come up in their investigation u cleared
Old 03-29-2011, 02:54 PM
TECH Addict

Trust me bro. If I bust people with drugs in a apartment complex they get evicted. And also, if you allow her to smoke with other people....especially other guys your relationship isnt going to last. Pot heads cheat 100%
Old 03-29-2011, 03:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
Pot heads cheat 100%
Hey "bro," you like to lump everything together without reason? I guess we can just call all cops egotistical swine that are pissed off because they couldn't get an NFL contract.

Obviously this isn't true nor is your statement.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by tripps
This is hilarious, but I'm gonna call BS on it.
Nope, true story. Ask Mike.

And as for what wildbill said: I HONESTLY doubt she's cheating on him. She's calmed down quite a bit since we first met, and they've been together for a long time. Also, at the risk of sounding homo, Mike's much more of a catch than the dudes she smokes with. They are all lazy, non-motivated losers. You know, America's typical image of potheads. He has a job, car, and gumption. If she dated someone like her, NOTHING would ever get done.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Launching!

Nothing wrong with smoking every now ajd then. And the small bag thing is.stupid keep it.in a big air tight jar that's Wat I would do
Old 03-29-2011, 04:45 PM
Staging Lane

Pot heads cheat 100%
Why do you think this?
Old 03-29-2011, 05:18 PM
TECH Junkie

any updates? since the thread was bumped i would like to know.

you get evicted? hows her situation? they are going to make her take some drug and alcohol classes. lol
Old 03-29-2011, 05:29 PM
Teching In

I'm not sure about weed but when my buddy and I moved down to Orlando for school, we had applied at some of the apartment complexes down there and they rejected my roommate because his old roommates had a house party when he was out of town and there were under age drinkers there and the other guys on the lease were arrested and even though he wasn't even in the state at the time his name was on the lease. We finally found an apartment but that was hell, and stupid to think that was on his record.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Puppet_Master
Why do you think this?
because I have to deal with it at work almost everyday
Old 03-29-2011, 09:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Morbid
Hey "bro," you like to lump everything together without reason? I guess we can just call all cops egotistical swine that are pissed off because they couldn't get an NFL contract.

Obviously this isn't true nor is your statement.
ok "BRO" cause you have tons of experience dealing with disturbances and kids relationships like I do. I forgot.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Trust me bro. If I bust people with drugs in a apartment complex they get evicted. And also, if you allow her to smoke with other people....especially other guys your relationship isnt going to last. Pot heads cheat 100%
Never heard of any pothead swinger parties. Heard of a shitload of cop ones tho.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:00 PM
TECH Junkie

ok "BRO" cause you have tons of experience dealing with disturbances and kids relationships like I do. I forgot.
Maybe he smokes pot and speaks from experience. Do you speak from 1st hand experience willbill?
Old 03-29-2011, 10:17 PM
12 Second Club

Sorry "bro" I didn't know that you knew 100% of the "pot heads" out there. Obviously that's my fault.

Originally Posted by 5w20
Maybe he smokes pot and speaks from experience. Do you speak from 1st hand experience willbill?
I used to, so I can speak from experience. I stopped quite a while back and don't miss it.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:20 PM
TECH Junkie

So I...

Old 03-29-2011, 11:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If she can't get her **** together then rehab isn't going to help her. There's things you go to rehab for, marijuana isn't one of them. It's in no way, shape or form an addictive substance. Nothing in marijuana is habit forming. Nor do you experience withdraws once quitting.

That's akin to saying "since you like to speed in your car from time to time, you need to go to rehab."
I agree that marijuana is not something that you go to rehab for, that it is not an addictive substance and that nothing in marijuana is habit forming. However, I think certain types of pot smokers develop lifestyles that, in my opinion, revolve around pot. That is what is habit forming, the lifestyle of that certain type of marijuana smoker. Like a cigarette smoker may smoke after a meal, a pot smoker may do the same, or before a meal instead, or both before and after. Another example would be smoking before bed or immediately after waking up.

As for withdrawals, I think there can be withdrawals depending on the smoker. I mean ya, a smoker isn't going to have convulsions from not hitting the bong like a boozehound or pillhead would, but not everyone is going to be completely unaffected from stopping. I know that I have heard of people taking jonesing overboard. That's all that I'll say about that though. Cannibis Withdrawal is in the DSM-5/V manual of mental disorders.

Then they were feeding you a line of bullshit, my friend. That or you're the one who is lying. The fact is, someone is lying.
I think what you are doing is grouping smokers that actually want to quit and smokers that are forced to quit together thinking they are one and the same. I mean if a smoker is forced to quit, it is not like every single dealer they know vaporizes, every single dealer out there vaporizes, their dealer's numbers in their phone dont work anymore, their friends cant get pot, their friends dont want to hang out and smoke with them anymore. I could go on and on. I am going to have to disagree with you that everyone he heard from was bullshitting him and/or his reply is a lie. It's not hard for everyone to quit, however for some it is.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:53 PM
On The Tree

your mistake was dating her in the first place. slutty girls are great and stuff, but youre not supposed to date them, especially if it means getting sloppy seconds from your friend. anyways, sounds like you really like her and stuff, so i guess its too late for that now. i dunno how cool you are with the whole weed thing, but if it were me i'd put my foot down. she's going to do nothing but hold you back at this point, especially if youre pursuing a career in law enforcement. at the very least i'd make her stop smoking with a bunch of dudes, because thats just about as shady as it gets, and i wouldnt be surprised if she were cheating.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:28 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jdoyle
I agree that marijuana is not something that you go to rehab for, that it is not an addictive substance and that nothing in marijuana is habit forming. However, I think certain types of pot smokers develop lifestyles that, in my opinion, revolve around pot. That is what is habit forming, the lifestyle of that certain type of marijuana smoker. Like a cigarette smoker may smoke after a meal, a pot smoker may do the same, or before a meal instead, or both before and after. Another example would be smoking before bed or immediately after waking up.

As for withdrawals, I think there can be withdrawals depending on the smoker. I mean ya, a smoker isn't going to have convulsions from not hitting the bong like a boozehound or pillhead would, but not everyone is going to be completely unaffected from stopping. I know that I have heard of people taking jonesing overboard. That's all that I'll say about that though. Cannibis Withdrawal is in the DSM-5/V manual of mental disorders.
I can see the point you're trying to make but that argument can be made with anything someone is used to doing on a daily basis. The fact remains that marijuana is not the cause of this behavior.

Originally Posted by jdoyle
I think what you are doing is grouping smokers that actually want to quit and smokers that are forced to quit together thinking they are one and the same. I mean if a smoker is forced to quit, it is not like every single dealer they know vaporizes, every single dealer out there vaporizes, their dealer's numbers in their phone dont work anymore, their friends cant get pot, their friends dont want to hang out and smoke with them anymore. I could go on and on. I am going to have to disagree with you that everyone he heard from was bullshitting him and/or his reply is a lie. It's not hard for everyone to quit, however for some it is.
They are one and the same. You're trying to tie back in the "habit" from your first quote in this reply. It's simply untrue. If, for some reason, someone finds it hard to quit then they haven't tried. You cannot compare marijuana to addictive substances like pills, alcohol and cigarettes; not that you did, I'm just saying.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

She's hot as hell man but at this point I say cut your losses and dump her ***. She is going to do nothing but hold you back in your life or possibly even take you down with her. Theres plenty of other good women out there that are also hott who don't do drugs.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:17 AM
TECH Addict

so you just let them search? did they have a warrant?
Old 03-30-2011, 02:38 AM
On The Tree

Leave her. Find a good girl not on drugs. Period.

Quick Reply: My girlfriend just got busted with possession. Will anything be on MY record?