Meeting with attorney general tomorrow any advice?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011 | 01:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by blown99bergerssclone
If your ex will agree to it staying the same they usually are ok with it as long as she's not getting any type of assistance from the state. If she is that's another story
Not likely the case, someone requested a review.
Old 04-03-2011 | 03:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

I recently had to do this a year ago. If you have your w-2's or three months of pay stubs showing your decline in revenue they will modify the amount based off your current income.
Old 04-07-2011 | 09:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

well since i am at 19.60 an hour it came out to 675.00 a month + 300 for insurance and the bitch still wanted more. I was like damn it child support not child take over, but it is what it is. Time to find a 2nd job.
Old 04-07-2011 | 10:06 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BLWNLT1_T/A
well since i am at 19.60 an hour it came out to 675.00 a month + 300 for insurance and the bitch still wanted more. I was like damn it child support not child take over, but it is what it is. Time to find a 2nd job.
How many kids do you have?
Old 04-07-2011 | 10:24 AM
TECH Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
How many kids do you have?
That's what I was thinking...
Old 04-07-2011 | 10:40 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by blubyu02
This woman accused me of being her kids father for 10 years, i left and went to the military after i told her he wasnt mine, i was 19 and could careless, well long story short im 29 now and last year she took me to court for child support and they gave it to her because i signed an AOP(acknowledgement of paternity)
so they are taking my money well me, the child, and the childs mother go take a paternity test and just like i told her 10 years ago he came out 100% not mine and all she can say is im sorry, the AG will not stop it because im the legal father and she will not return my calls to return the money she gets every 2 weeks.
Im in the process of hiring an attorney now to get it to stop but even then there is a chance that the judge will not stop it. Women get everything they want when it comes to child support just know its for the kids
Sorry man, I can't help but to LOL. If you knew the kid weren't yours, what in the sam hell made you sign an AOP?? No Poontang is that GOOD!
Old 04-07-2011 | 12:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by blubyu02
This woman accused me of being her kids father for 10 years, i left and went to the military after i told her he wasnt mine, i was 19 and could careless, well long story short im 29 now and last year she took me to court for child support and they gave it to her because i signed an AOP(acknowledgement of paternity)
so they are taking my money well me, the child, and the childs mother go take a paternity test and just like i told her 10 years ago he came out 100% not mine and all she can say is im sorry, the AG will not stop it because im the legal father and she will not return my calls to return the money she gets every 2 weeks.
Im in the process of hiring an attorney now to get it to stop but even then there is a chance that the judge will not stop it. Women get everything they want when it comes to child support just know its for the kids
why would she want to stop an incoming paycheck?

Originally Posted by BLWNLT1_T/A

if she is working, you are her 2nd job.

Stop flooding the gates.
Old 04-07-2011 | 12:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Randy_S
That's what I was thinking...
You most have like 2 kids with this lady?

Because if this is for one OMG lol you got OWNED!!! lol
Old 04-07-2011 | 12:52 PM
TECH Resident

I pay $700 and that is about 12.5%. I should be paying over $1000, and that is for 1 kid. I can only be taken back to court 1 more time, if they go by the 3 year rule. I knew I was going to be taken back and didnt' get a lawyer (my mistake), but I also should be paying mre right now. I was lucky htat her mom has just passed away and she was grieving pretty bad and didn't want to fight to much about it.
Old 04-07-2011 | 02:23 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
I pay $700 and that is about 12.5%. I should be paying over $1000, and that is for 1 kid. I can only be taken back to court 1 more time, if they go by the 3 year rule. I knew I was going to be taken back and didnt' get a lawyer (my mistake), but I also should be paying mre right now. I was lucky htat her mom has just passed away and she was grieving pretty bad and didn't want to fight to much about it.
I had a lawyer for my last review (600 bucks) and he didn't do **** to get my amount down other than show me which line to sign on and i didnt have to wait in the sitting area as long. Hell he was blind too, thought the system would give him a little pity. I just went back last summer and had mine reduced with smaller salary, saved me $200 a month even though none of what I pay goes to my son. Ex always seems to have money for beer and steak dinners while working at a daycare...
Old 04-07-2011 | 02:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Randy_S
I had a lawyer for my last review (600 bucks) and he didn't do **** to get my amount down other than show me which line to sign on and i didnt have to wait in the sitting area as long. Hell he was blind too, thought the system would give him a little pity. I just went back last summer and had mine reduced with smaller salary, saved me $200 a month even though none of what I pay goes to my son. Ex always seems to have money for beer and steak dinners while working at a daycare...

atl least your works, mine keeps taking trips to cali and what not and i always seem to have my kids, but everytime we go to court they let her keep them, even though all she does is lay down and pop out another one from someone else.
Old 04-07-2011 | 03:10 PM
TECH Resident

My ex works also, but my girl does have extracurricular activities. My ex and her hubby also have a newer truck and camper. I wonder who is paying for those? She keeps asking me for more money all the time.
Old 04-07-2011 | 03:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by imperial07
atl least your works, mine keeps taking trips to cali and what not and i always seem to have my kids, but everytime we go to court they let her keep them, even though all she does is lay down and pop out another one from someone else.

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
My ex works also, but my girl does have extracurricular activities. My ex and her hubby also have a newer truck and camper. I wonder who is paying for those? She keeps asking me for more money all the time.
Old 04-07-2011 | 03:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 5w20

sad thing is, this is true.
Old 04-07-2011 | 03:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by imperial07
sad thing is, this is true.
People who abuse "the system".
Old 04-07-2011 | 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

No she's pregnant but there taking out already......

J/K it is for 2

Quick Reply: Meeting with attorney general tomorrow any advice?