drinking WHILE driving

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zero2sixT
I may be a dumbass then. But I do know the difference between the possessive word "your" and the contraction of two words "you're". I am also aware that drinking, then driving isn't a crime. Yet, getting drunk and driving is.

People who think like you do are part of the problem. Please, stfu.
how about you get f*cked and "stfu" considering you didn't loose someone you love to a driver who "just had a beer or 2" The driver had .06 BAC
Old 04-19-2011, 12:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

LOL. I woke him up. Said he live in the apts right across the light he was at. I drove him over there parked his truck for him and let him be. Should I have just called the cops? I don't know oh well.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:41 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by DopeFedZ
LOL. I woke him up. Said he live in the apts right across the light he was at. I drove him over there parked his truck for him and let him be. Should I have just called the cops? I don't know oh well.
I tip my hat off to you . I can't imagine what I would of done, if I where to find a dumbass like that .
Old 04-19-2011, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Dopefed-very kind of you sir
Old 04-19-2011, 01:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mukyluk
how about you get f*cked and "stfu" considering you didn't loose someone you love to a driver who "just had a beer or 2" The driver had .06 BAC
.06 is legal.

sorry you lost someone you love to that, but you can get that bac from taking nyquil
Old 04-19-2011, 01:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracer2536
You should of let all the air out of his tires.. LMAO
Win. Or reached in and taken the keys out of the ignition and thrown them in the bed.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

he had his doors locked lol.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:22 PM
TECH Resident

.06 is below the limit yes.. There is a great deal of personal responsibility involved.. .06 is going to effect a 100 lb girl way more than a 200 lb male.. People can talk **** all they want.. At the end of the day all that matters is what you do. We all break the law.. Its about being able to live with yourself at the end of the day..
Old 04-20-2011, 08:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

When I get home from work, I'll make a move on my girlfriend about the getting fucked thing.

Lol @ loose...

You are an idiot. Sorry for your loss, but you aren't special. Pretty sure everyone here has lost someone close to them for whatever fucked up reason. Take your soap box and shove it up your ***.

I've personally seen a breathalyzer result get shot down in court. The "science" behind them is bad.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:30 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by speedracer2536
.06 is below the limit yes.. There is a great deal of personal responsibility involved.. .06 is going to effect a 100 lb girl way more than a 200 lb male.. People can talk **** all they want.. At the end of the day all that matters is what you do. We all break the law.. Its about being able to live with yourself at the end of the day..
Now I'm not an expert, but isn't the only difference between .06 for a 100lb girl and .06 for a 200lb male the amount of alcohol it took to get there?
Old 04-20-2011, 09:43 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
there are two things you can not go to jail solely for. one is for speeding and the 2nd is for having an open container in the car.
Im pretty sure you are wrong with the first one. Ive been to jail for speeding twice. One was coming home from Baytown doing 125mph and the other was doing 80mph on 45 north exiting from 45 to highway 6 from Galveston. It drops instantly from 65 to 35....May want to take that out. Not to sure about the second one though.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by zero2sixT
When I get home from work, I'll make a move on my girlfriend about the getting fucked thing.

Lol @ loose...

You are an idiot. Sorry for your loss, but you aren't special. Pretty sure everyone here has lost someone close to them for whatever fucked up reason. Take your soap box and shove it up your ***.

I've personally seen a breathalyzer result get shot down in court. The "science" behind them is bad.
I am happy you got to see a breathalyzer result get shot down. I know they are bullshit, the driver that killed my aunt was impaired, drinking and driving at any level is, like you, dumb.
Now go back to acting like a hard *** on the internet. Or come and find me when i get back to Houston and say something to my face. You probably are not even old enough to drink, and you are definitely not mature enough to make a responsible decision.
Drinking and driving is irresponsible and dangerous to innocent people on the road. No soap box needed.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:09 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Head Hunter
Now I'm not an expert, but isn't the only difference between .06 for a 100lb girl and .06 for a 200lb male the amount of alcohol it took to get there?
Very true.. I should have phrased that differently.. one beer will effect a 100 lb girl more than a 200lb male.. lol
Old 04-20-2011, 10:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crAzy95Z28
Im pretty sure you are wrong with the first one. Ive been to jail for speeding twice. One was coming home from Baytown doing 125mph and the other was doing 80mph on 45 north exiting from 45 to highway 6 from Galveston. It drops instantly from 65 to 35....May want to take that out. Not to sure about the second one though.
thats reckless driving at that point.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:23 AM
On The Tree

I am happy you got to see a breathalyzer result get shot down. I know they are bullshit, the driver that killed my aunt was impaired, drinking and driving at any level is, like you, dumb.
Now go back to acting like a hard *** on the internet. Or come and find me when i get back to Houston and say something to my face. You probably are not even old enough to drink, and you are definitely not mature enough to make a responsible decision.
Drinking and driving is irresponsible and dangerous to innocent people on the road. No soap box needed.
WHO is acting like the hard *** here?

he's right get off your soap box yes drunk driving is some serious bullshit but a beer or two at dinner and driving home is far from a crime, the limit isn't 0.00 for a reason.

I bet you dont text and drive huh?
Old 04-20-2011, 10:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I drank a beer while eating dinner at Chili's last night. I drove home after. No one was harmed.

I drank no alcohol Monday night. I annihilated a possum on my way to a late dinner. It was an accident. Maybe the possum had one beer and decided to play in the street?
Old 04-20-2011, 10:38 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by crAzy95Z28
That's the only thing you were doing? Did he get you for reckless endangerment or something?

I've been pulled over doing 120 in a 60 and didn't go to jail - just got a speeding ticket and told to slow down before I kill myself.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Tx91z28
WHO is acting like the hard *** here?

he's right get off your soap box yes drunk driving is some serious bullshit but a beer or two at dinner and driving home is far from a crime, the limit isn't 0.00 for a reason.

I bet you dont text and drive huh?
I would rather just handle bullshit personally. Not go back and forth on the internet like a kid in high school.

I am done with this thread. Try not to ******* kill my family on your way home from dinner.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Or come and find me when i get back to Houston and say something to my face. You probably are not even old enough to drink, and you are definitely not mature enough to make a responsible decision.
Gfy. This is usually the last resort of someone who has been totally disarmed in any discussion/arguement.

What are you going to do if I do say it to your face?

I can tell you that I am mature enough not to get hotheaded and make aggresive remarks towards a total stranger. Especially one I've never even seen before. I can also say that most people aren't as bad as they think they are.

Just to recap. You started the name calling. You look like a typical kneejerk, ********. Now you're pissed b/c you look stupid.

Join all those hypocrites at MADD. You act like a female anyhow.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I would rather just handle bullshit personally. Not go back and forth on the internet like a kid in high school.

I am done with this thread. Try not to ******* kill my family on your way home from dinner.
I'd bet money, this isn't your last post.