9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zamora7
Someone should make this into a Hitler versioin
Hmm... I may just do that...
Old 04-26-2011, 12:09 AM
9 Second Club

Here it is. Not my best work, but I'm tired. Also, trying to do this on Windows Movie Maker is a bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQbyEsmAmts
Old 04-26-2011, 01:16 AM
TECH Resident

LOL...not bad
Old 04-26-2011, 01:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
(Hopefully Ford can build a truck worth a **** since they can't do cars)
After this whole fiasco, **** Ford.
They dont and thats the right attitude, anyone i know to have ever owned a ford always found themselves in a situation like this...
Old 04-26-2011, 08:07 AM
11 Second Club

Well done Slash, well done...
Old 04-26-2011, 09:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

That Hitler video was amazing....I really wanted to do one but haven't had time yet. I don't think I could have done any better anyway haha.

You get two thumbs waaayyyy up. Now we just need that puppy to make the rounds.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:01 PM
On The Tree

They have to be one of the worst service departments in the country. I was a medic for Bryan County EMS and we had several Ford chassis ambulances. They were under warranty so we had to take them to get serviced there. We had several issues with that place. Had had taken one in for a noise it was making we thought it might be a tranny or motor issue. Well a female medic went and picked it up and they told her it was a rock caught between the front left simulator. Well the boss said lets just drive it and see if it continues to get worse. That night we are transporting an active MI patient to Presby Dallas and running code down there. Well it starts making the same noise and then the tranny grenades. So we are on hwy 75 with an active heart attack patient and dead in the water. We had it towed to Red River Ford and the rebuilt the tranny 5 times and every one of them failed. We finally took it to an independent shop and just paid the to fix it right. I wouldn't buy a friggin spark plug there.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

That is horrible...but not surprising.

When he went in to cancel the extended warranty for a refund, they asked why. Once they found out he was trading the vehicle one of the guys there called the owner of the truck he was trading for a told him to stay away from the Mustang because it was a lemon.

The guy is an acquaintance of my brother and plans to make a race car with it, so he told the guy he knows about the trans issue and he should mind his own ******* business, quit ripping people off, and hung up on him.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:27 PM
TECH Resident

When he went in to cancel the extended warranty for a refund, they asked why. Once they found out he was trading the vehicle one of the guys there called the owner of the truck he was trading for a told him to stay away from the Mustang because it was a lemon.

The guy is an acquaintance of my brother and plans to make a race car with it, so he told the guy he knows about the trans issue and he should mind his own ******* business, quit ripping people off, and hung up on him.
That is some cowardly **** right there! I would be on the way to the dealership to dot some eyes!
Old 04-27-2011, 01:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by boostnificent
They have to be one of the worst service departments in the country. I was a medic for Bryan County EMS and we had several Ford chassis ambulances. They were under warranty so we had to take them to get serviced there. We had several issues with that place. Had had taken one in for a noise it was making we thought it might be a tranny or motor issue. Well a female medic went and picked it up and they told her it was a rock caught between the front left simulator. Well the boss said lets just drive it and see if it continues to get worse. That night we are transporting an active MI patient to Presby Dallas and running code down there. Well it starts making the same noise and then the tranny grenades. So we are on hwy 75 with an active heart attack patient and dead in the water. We had it towed to Red River Ford and the rebuilt the tranny 5 times and every one of them failed. We finally took it to an independent shop and just paid the to fix it right. I wouldn't buy a friggin spark plug there.
That's crazy. That just reminded me that I always see ambulances parked outside our local Ford service dept. Kinda makes ya wonder.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Launching!

Forget that. your buddy should get them to take the car back if someone was foolish enough to call from the dealer and admit the car was a lemon.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS69TA
That's crazy. That just reminded me that I always see ambulances parked outside our local Ford service dept. Kinda makes ya wonder.
Yeah we had a couple that went through a turbo about every six months for awhile.

Originally Posted by mukyluk
Forget that. your buddy should get them to take the car back if someone was foolish enough to call from the dealer and admit the car was a lemon.
That's exactly what I thought. I'd sue their *** for sure now. 1) You now have proof 2) Slander.

I'm not an attorney obviously but he meant to do him harm and there has to be some sort of law against the dealer or a rep from that dealer slandering people.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Launching!

http://jalopnik.com/#!5796207
Interesting reading this thread and this post on jalopnik.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:52 PM
11 Second Club

I just saw that and I tried to join to post, but all posts must be approved by admin so I dunno if it will get through.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

I have had one Ford and I've never had a bigger piece of crap in my life lol....since then I will never buy another ford
Old 04-28-2011, 09:01 AM
11 Second Club

The guy who traded for the car will be dealing with them now that they called to claim that, but he isn't too worried about it.

He plans to make it a race monster. Already ordered off road x/headers, looking into heads/cams by next week, and a nice big shot of nitrous.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by whatsa347
Almost all of them. They've been in the low 10's already with no problems. This is the first I've heard of this problem, I've only seen the clutch spring problem and the mystery engine tick. I will agree they do have terrible *** customer service and a quick google search will tell you to people who have experienced this quite often with the new mustangs so far. The Getrag is a german designed trans, just made in china but then again what the hell isn't now a days. FWIW it sounds like your brother just bought from the wrong place and is paying for it.
i dont understand so your saying theres a hand full of people running tens consistently, yet there are hundreds of people with BONE STOCK cars that haven't been abused at all and second gear is trashed.......

does't make sense cant remember which magazine it was in, but one of there test 5.0 mustangs broke on the second pass.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I actually live in Durant and havent had any problems with the ford dealer there (Parents and I have bought new vehicles). Also ive seen that GT/CS of your brothers and im sorry to say but he drives the hell out of it everywhere and from the sounds of it (literally hear him drive) doesnt know how to shift. Justified IMO
Old 04-30-2011, 08:30 PM
11 Second Club

Maybe they voided the warranty because with less than 5k miles he brings it in to be serviced and have his bald tires replaced (which they replaced), then he shows up again not too long after that with bald tires again wanting them replaced, and then they find the videos that HE posted of him drag racing it and generally ragging the **** out of it.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LSX_240
I actually live in Durant and havent had any problems with the ford dealer there (Parents and I have bought new vehicles). Also ive seen that GT/CS of your brothers and im sorry to say but he drives the hell out of it everywhere and from the sounds of it (literally hear him drive) doesnt know how to shift. Justified IMO
I've watched him drive and he can shift just fine, ever think maybe it's the fact the thing has had issues since new? I drove it and it shifted like ****.

Heard today the service manager there might have been let go.

Quick Reply: NE Texas members, avoid Red River Ford in Durant, OK