Need LS1Tech Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need LS1Tech Help

Some of you dont know me (Phillip Bee) from the next guy and some know me well on this forum but in a time like this I hope the good in people will prevail regardless of friend status.

My best friens father passed in a car accident Sunday morning about 1am coming home from fishing at Lake Tawokoni. He normally would stay the night up there but decided to head home late to be there for his wife and family on mothers day. Well in doing so Hwy Patrol belives he swerved to miss a piece of debris (Large peice of wood) off of 276 in Quinlan and lost control of his truck sending him into a roll, through a ditch, into an iron fence, then up and over a tree. He died on impact.

The help that I am asking for is in the form of donations for his family. The funeral proceedings alone are going to cost $9100 and they do not have medical or life insurance to cover that. I ask that people search deep into their hearts to send even as little as $1 if thats alll you can afford in these touch economic times. If anytime is the right time to pay it forward it is in trying times like this to help a fellow car enthusiast and his family out so I thank you in advance!

If you can spare $1 or more please forward donations to paypal bellcodi@yahoo.com or I would be happy to meet people. Thanks again!

RIP James A Carroll

Last edited by ls1redline; 05-10-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

stop by lowes tomorrow or anytime this week I got some change for ya bro! sorry for the loss!
Old 05-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
stop by lowes tomorrow or anytime this week I got some change for ya bro! sorry for the loss!
Thanks Roy. Which Lowes are you at now?
Old 05-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Staging Lane

Here are a few pics of the accident site

Old 05-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Staging Lane

Here is a picture of the truck James was driving. Full size one ton Dodge diesel. Makes my stomach weak thinking about it

Old 05-10-2011, 09:04 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 523 Likes on 372 Posts

Jason is also a very good friend of mine also and I am very sorry to hear about his loss of his father, thank you Phillip for trying so hard to help him and his family out and starting this fund for his family, I will be sending or delivering my donations this evening.

Stephen called last night and said he scrounged up what he could and is going to drive into town to deliver it and his condolences.

My prayers are with the family
Old 05-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00pooterSS
Jason is also a very good friend of mine also and I am very sorry to hear about his loss of his father, thank you Phillip for trying so hard to help him and his family out and starting this fund for his family, I will be sending or delivering my donations this evening.

Stephen called last night and said he scrounged up what he could and is going to drive into town to deliver it and his condolences.

My prayers are with the family

Thanks Jarod and thanks to everyone for the donations we have already received.

My mother and I are taking dinner over there tonight around 6 if you want to meet us over there then. Give me a shout and Ill give you the address buddy.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:15 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ls1redline
Thanks Jarod and thanks to everyone for the donations we have already received.

My mother and I are taking dinner over there tonight around 6 if you want to meet us over there then. Give me a shout and Ill give you the address buddy.
I'll try to be there, I could use some of your mom's cooking for sure.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:05 AM
On The Tree

My sympathy for the family in these times. I hope that you can help as much as possible to help aid and comfort them. Remind them that the Good Man had a reason for the date and time and he was called.

Donation sent Bud.

May remind all who contibute to send money as services so Paypal isn't getting a 3% cut of these donations.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by FSTR/TA
My sympathy for the family in these times. I hope that you can help as much as possible to help aid and comfort them. Remind them that the Good Man had a reason for the date and time and he was called.

Donation sent Bud.

May remind all who contibute to send money as services so Paypal isn't getting a 3% cut of these donations.

Thanks for the kind words. They are coming to terms and getting a little closure as they plan the service and knowing he is in a better place now. Thanks for pointing out the specific on Paypal. I believe most donations are coming over as such so seems we are on the right track!
Old 05-10-2011, 12:17 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
Originally Posted by FSTR/TA

Donation sent Bud.

I also wanted to personally thank anyone that helps as I am close to the family as well. Times like these are very trying but help from others goes a long way. Whether its money or a simple prayer it all helps.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Staging Lane

bellcodi@yahoo.com

Is that the email for the paypal?
Old 05-10-2011, 01:17 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by s-10ls1
bellcodi@yahoo.com

Is that the email for the paypal?
That would be correct sir.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Staging Lane

Here is a link to the Obituary and cemetery where sevices will be held if anyone is interested in knowing a little more about James. Thanks for all the help. Keep the donations coming!

http://www.roselawn-funerals.com/obi...thurcarroll%3F
Old 05-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Staging Lane

Bump for the Wednesday crowd
Old 05-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Staging Lane

Bump for Thursday. Please keep the donations coming guys we are doing fgreat. Even if its only $5 again everything counts for them!!

Quick Reply: Need LS1Tech Help