How about "piece of garbage"?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 07:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How about "piece of garbage"?

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05...gain/?hpt=Sbin

Jeez this guy is full of himself.........
Old 05-21-2011, 09:46 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Instead of "Swag" how about "***"?
Old 05-21-2011, 10:29 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

That bitch needs to change his name to Toby, because in the rap game he was just a slave/product of a label, studio produced hip hop that rode the coat tails of people with actual talent. I don't disagree that he's fairly intelligent far as business goes because he was smart enough to have created a brand for him self to stay viable in pop culture and do well for him self. Not like some of his buddies...Mase. But listen to his lyrics when ever he was on a track, dude sucks pretty bad and can't flow for ****. Puffy aint holding no body down. Most people now would be like, oh he was a raper???, I thought he just sold velour jump suits in the urban section of Macy's and had crappy shows on MTV. Any case if some one doesn't get me some Cambodian Breast Milk and a sugar cookie, I'm closing this thread.

In the words of Tupac, F**K Bad Boy as a Staff, Record Label and a Crew, and if you wanna be down with Bad Boy, then F**K you to.

Last edited by BizZzatch350; 05-21-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
That bitch needs to change his name to Toby, because in the rap game he was just a slave/product of a label, studio produced hip hop that rode the coat tails of people with actual talent. I don't disagree that he's fairly intelligent far as business goes because he was smart enough to have created a brand for him self to stay viable in pop culture and do well for him self. Not like some of his buddies...Mase. But listen to his lyrics when ever he was on a track, dude sucks pretty bad and can't flow for ****. Puffy aint holding no body down. Most people now would be like, oh he was a raper???, I thought he just sold velour jump suits in the urban section of Macy's and had crappy shows on MTV. Any case if some one doesn't get me some Cambodian Breast Milk and a sugar cookie, I'm closing this thread.

In the words of Tupac, F**K Bad Boy as a Staff, Record Label and a Crew, and if you wanna be down with Bad Boy, then F**K you to.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

A SUGA COOKIE MAN. Dylan spit out fire.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:07 PM
TECH Junkie

this boy is on fire!

Old 05-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Teching In

funniest skit ever
Old 05-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

Damn Neil, are you hiding in the bushes again drankin' drank?
Old 05-21-2011, 11:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Mang this a silly *** swagga
Tripping and ****
Old 05-22-2011, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by CP05GMC
Damn Neil, are you hiding in the bushes again drankin' drank?
I wish, off shore. But you know you gotta stay posted in that jungle foliage in case Charlie wants to visit
Old 05-22-2011, 07:10 PM
Staging Lane

Who the 5 best rappers of all time?..........Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan

because i spit hotfire
Old 05-23-2011, 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by icen
Who the 5 best rappers of all time?..........Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan

because i spit hotfire
You to close man!
Old 05-23-2011, 06:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I've got to say. He was funny in Get Him To The Greek.

I do hate how he littered very good B.I.G. songs with random background one word useless bullshit.