Someone decided they wanted to scramble eggs on the back of my car

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011 | 10:17 PM
TECH Addict

Default Someone decided they wanted to scramble eggs on the back of my car

I didn't catch it until I got gas a little while ago. Either this morning or late last night, I heard someone speed off out front of the house. I didn't think anything of it because it's not too uncommon. However, now I know why they were speeding off. I can see exactly where it hit the rear tail light by the spidering.
Old 07-10-2011 | 11:00 PM
TECH Fanatic
15 Year Member

Damn man that sux. Hopefully it's not too bad. I had a car stop in front of my house a few months ago and sped off after I heard some noise. Without thinking or knowing what they did I raced out to the trailblazer and chased them until I came across two police cars parked next to each other. Came up in the parking lot and pointed at the car. Without asking one od them took after them and pulled em over. Turns out they busted the back winshield out of my neighbors car and the winshield put of another jeep down the street. Two of the 3 kids went to jail. PD actually came through for once. Take the time and make a report. You never know.
Old 07-10-2011 | 11:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Damn man that sux. Hopefully it's not too bad. I had a car stop in front of my house a few months ago and sped off after I heard some noise. Without thinking or knowing what they did I raced out to the trailblazer and chased them until I came across two police cars parked next to each other. Came up in the parking lot and pointed at the car. Without asking one od them took after them and pulled em over. Turns out they busted the back winshield out of my neighbors car and the winshield put of another jeep down the street. Two of the 3 kids went to jail. PD actually came through for once. Take the time and make a report. You never know.
It's dark, but I think I got most of it off. I guess I should be glass it hit the tail light. I have no information to give the police. I didn't see the vehicle or anything. I was virtually asleep, but it sounded like a truck that sped off this morning.
Old 07-10-2011 | 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

well hell, When i was 18 we went to see my grandparents in louisville, was driving my supercharged lt1 z then, They live in a nice hood there, My dad came to wake me to tell me there was egg all over the car, It sucked cause it was freezing outside an went to car wash an pressured it off, took forever too. sorry for the luck just jeaoulus people that want to mess others stuff up that they dont have
Old 07-12-2011 | 01:49 AM
TECH Fanatic
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Shackleford
It's dark, but I think I got most of it off. I guess I should be glass it hit the tail light. I have no information to give the police. I didn't see the vehicle or anything. I was virtually asleep, but it sounded like a truck that sped off this morning.
If whoever did it was caught later that night with eggs in the car they will be charged. No one saw them hit the jeeps winshield with a 2X4 but they were caught with one in the car and it matched the inprint on the winshield I made the guy with the Jeep file a report 3 days later and the kids were charged a second time
Old 07-12-2011 | 01:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Shackleford
AT least around here I would still notify them. Or at least rquest extra patrol checks throughout the night due to the problems in the area.