Skeeter99 IS A THIEF

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 10:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JMAC
Skeeter99 traded his car after he told Marty he would give back his Fast 90/90 Intake/TB. SShawk is mutual friend of ours I just hate he's in the middle of this, no problem with him or DPROCK. Skeeter99 use to work with DPROCK that's how I found out about my tranny because Skeeter99 told me it wasn't any good and he had to replace the whole thing. I told him not to do that, just give it back. But he ask DPROCK to take out parts out of it and put in the new case he had(PROOF). That's STEALING in my book.

It is Stealing, you could file a lien or take his *** to small claims.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:23 AM
Teching In

Yeah I agree, all because of 1 person. I never tried to screw anyone but if you go back through Skeeter99 post from 6/12/11 you can see its all about buying stuff for a TH350. He purchased a shifter,wheels, tires and stall. All of this before paying me or Marty.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Court is not worth the time and still never get paid but P O is a good point. Marty already said he would go to his Parole Officer. I'll Handle it a different way!!!!
Old 07-31-2011, 10:39 AM
11 Second Club

Sucks that others being shitty can ruin honesty and trustworthiness. It makes those of us who wanna help and be a good dealer think twice about selling/trading.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:49 AM
Teching In

A member Pm me, said he got my A/C stuff from him and said he's willing to give it back, That's the stand up thing to do. I will give him some parts I have laying around so it want be a lost to him.

Last edited by JMAC; 07-31-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I have ur ac stuff jmac I got it in a trade...I'm willing to give it back to you

Last edited by txh0tb0i972; 07-31-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:26 AM
LS7 Member

Fbodies are dirt cheap now. Gotta be careful
Old 07-31-2011, 11:30 AM
Staging Lane

Stock ypipe, stock catback with flowmaster, transmission floor jack, jack stands, 1/2in impact is what he has that belongs to me. He said I can come get it but he doesn't answer my text. My boss gave him a job and fired him few weeks later and now he is missing a torque wrench, and his jack stands. I then gave josh a number to a shop that was hiring so that's when him and I made a deal he said he would buy the lca's from headhunter and trade for the 1/2 in impact. But I still have nothing. I thought josh was a good guy but Damn wtf his he doing. I helped him out few times with patching his transmission so he can get back and forth to work. I didn't charge him a dime I figured helping him he would help me down the road if I needed help. He's been helping head hunter on his demod before he was fired I ordered head gaskets that he told my boss I ordered for one of my friends. So I paid my boss back on the gaSkets 40.00 bucks.

The 350 transmission had a broken case where the pump bolts in. There was a few clutches that had to be replaced 80.00 bucks I paid even replaced a few drum pistons so we can run few extra clutches for better performance. I got a burnt 4l60e for that work.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
are you saying all of those other guys are thieves too or are you saying they got "scammed"?
Marty is the owner of the Fast 90/90 he got scammed, SSHAWK knows the truth, DPROCK built the tranny for the thief(Skeeter99) with my parts and told me after Skeeter99 denied it was my tranny. Head Hunter has his car over his house now, swapping parts out. I hope he want be scammed next.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
I have ur ac stuff jmac I got it in a trade...I'm willing to give it back to you

Thanks Txhotboi972 for coming on here and doing the right thing.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DPRock
Stock ypipe, stock catback with flowmaster, transmission floor jack, jack stands, 1/2in impact is what he has that belongs to me. He said I can come get it but he doesn't answer my text. My boss gave him a job and fired him few weeks later and now he is missing a torque wrench, and his jack stands. I then gave josh a number to a shop that was hiring so that's when him and I made a deal he said he would buy the lca's from headhunter and trade for the 1/2 in impact. But I still have nothing. I thought josh was a good guy but Damn wtf his he doing. I helped him out few times with patching his transmission so he can get back and forth to work. I didn't charge him a dime I figured helping him he would help me down the road if I needed help. He's been helping head hunter on his demod before he was fired I ordered head gaskets that he told my boss I ordered for one of my friends. So I paid my boss back on the gaSkets 40.00 bucks.

The 350 transmission had a broken case where the pump bolts in. There was a few clutches that had to be replaced 80.00 bucks I paid even replaced a few drum pistons so we can run few extra clutches for better performance. I got a burnt 4l60e for that work.

Thanks DPRock for telling your side of the story
Old 07-31-2011, 01:50 PM
Staging Lane

Just picked up my stuff
Old 07-31-2011, 02:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

what a dirt bag
Old 07-31-2011, 02:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jmac you know where he's at, why don't you take it up with him. Dprock got his stuff, why can't you get something from him?

I understand he got rid of it, so get reimbursement, take his precious truck of his or make him get your **** off his old camaro. I thought he said he was friends with the guy he traded. If they are friends shouldn't be that hard to get in touch with his old car.

Not trying to bash or talk ****, but I think you need to get something out of this, I know I would.

On another note, thanks for making us aware of someone out to **** people so we don't do business with him using other peoples parts.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DPRock
Just picked up my stuff
DPRock I'm glad you got your stuff
Old 07-31-2011, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

I know when he was working with me that he was trying to save up some money to pay people for the parts he got. I just hope everything works out for everyone else. I didn't drive to his place like I'm some badass he called me told me come and get my stuff so I did.

Jmac I still can't thank you enough for them nice pacesetters
Old 07-31-2011, 03:08 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=charlie_gonzales;15217341]Jmac you know where he's at, why don't you take it up with him. Dprock got his stuff, why can't you get something from him?

I understand he got rid of it, so get reimbursement, take his precious truck of his or make him get your **** off his old camaro. I thought he said he was friends with the guy he traded. If they are friends shouldn't be that hard to get in touch with his old car.

Not trying to bash or talk ****, but I think you need to get something out of this, I know I would.

On another note, thanks for making us aware of someone out to **** people so we don't do business with him using other peoples parts.[/Q

Charlie he doesn't have anything and I sure don't wouldn't be caught dead in that ugly *** truck he just got(my opinion). I started this thread to warn members doing business with him not for me. I'm handling this a totally different way.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:50 PM
On The Tree

Wow! I've never had any issues with Josh.
I hope everyone gets their parts back!
Old 07-31-2011, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

ah ok. sorry about your loss man

on a side note, you still have those wheels dprock? sent you a pm a while back
Old 07-31-2011, 08:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ZERO
Wow! I've never had any issues with Josh.
I hope everyone gets their parts back!
same here but im just posting to get the guy his parts back.. just fell like its the right thing to do.... I couldve easily kept my mouth shut but yeah I just dont feel right about that

Quick Reply: Skeeter99 IS A THIEF