Skeeter99 IS A THIEF

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 11:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL... keyboard warriors... CAPS LOCK ON!!!!!!

Old 10-06-2011, 07:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keyboard warriors vs. jailbird warrior

Ding Ding Ding
Old 10-06-2011, 08:16 AM
TECH Addict

Skeeters got some nuts.... I know if he stole parts from me and I knew his address...i would,

Put on my , to his house the out of him with a then his girlfriend in the till she then wave and do a In his front yard....
Old 10-06-2011, 08:19 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by skeeter99
Anyone got a problem with me my front yards always open. Thats all i got to say keyboard warriors. **** all yall. know ur facts before u open ur mouth.
from the sounds of it, your not the one that should be instigating anything. PO's love finding stuff like this, just another excuse to send a stealing, lying, no good dirtbag like yourself back to jail where u belong.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 99 WS-sick
from the sounds of it, your not the one that should be instigating anything. PO's love finding stuff like this, just another excuse to send a stealing, lying, no good dirtbag like yourself back to jail where u belong.
I guess ur sucking there dick to! As i said know ur facts im not on parole. All yall claim your going to beat my *** then come do it im tired of hearing yall talk. Ill run in to some of yall at the track well see how fast u type then

Last edited by skeeter99; 10-06-2011 at 08:36 AM.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Launching!

I guess ur sucking there dick to! As i said know ur facts im not on parole. All yall claim your going to beat my *** then come do it im tired of hearing yall talk. Ill run in to some of yall at the track well see how fast u type then
i never said anything about fighting or sucking dick. u must have **** on the mind to say something obscene like that.
as for meeting at the track? that's a little crazy to say, you wouldn't do anything except talk a bunch of **** and wait for someone else to make the first move. i see it all the time at the jail, iv seen way badder people fall to there knees when the asp baton comes out. so stop making threats. if u have a problem with the OP, man up and talk to him. he posted this thread to worn us. if his info is wrong then make it right with him. you obviously have a guilty conscience for something or u wouldn't be getting this worked up over it. its just an internet forum, no need to make yourself look like a jackass by insulting the people who are here to HELP you with questions you may have about your car. (which is wat this website is used for)
Old 10-06-2011, 10:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 99 WS-sick
i never said anything about fighting or sucking dick. u must have **** on the mind to say something obscene like that.
as for meeting at the track? that's a little crazy to say, you wouldn't do anything except talk a bunch of **** and wait for someone else to make the first move. i see it all the time at the jail, iv seen way badder people fall to there knees when the asp baton comes out. so stop making threats. if u have a problem with the OP, man up and talk to him. he posted this thread to worn us. if his info is wrong then make it right with him. you obviously have a guilty conscience for something or u wouldn't be getting this worked up over it. its just an internet forum, no need to make yourself look like a jackass by insulting the people who are here to HELP you with questions you may have about your car. (which is wat this website is used for)
re read ur post bro u were talking ****, ur calling me a dirt bag and dont even know me, even with this thread on here i still get pm's from people on here wanting my help because they know im a good person and most time i help people for free. Im not a **** talker i back mine unless u got a gun or knife ill go hands to hands with anyone. Im guessing ur a prison guard or jailer lol ill leave it at that. Just because someone has been to jail does not make them a bad person but since u work at a jail u dont believe that. I do feel bad about the situation between me JMAC and he has been over to my house and talked to me. As for Marty he owes me money and knows it i worked there mutiple weekends for free on agreement that it went towards the payment on the intake and then he wants intake back with no offers to pay for my time. Even though this is a forum i still get pissed when people talk **** just as u did when i called u a dick sucker. There are people on here taking **** that were banned for ******* people on here in the past I just dont get it i know its fun for some people.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:35 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
Skeeters got some nuts.... I know if he stole parts from me and I knew his address...i would,

Put on my , to his house the out of him with a then his girlfriend in the till she then wave and do a In his front yard....
This is by far the top-5 best post I've seen on the Texas forum
Old 10-06-2011, 10:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by tripps
This is by far the top-5 best post I've seen on the Texas forum
Yea that took some effort ! They guy has actually bought parts from me
Old 10-06-2011, 10:42 AM
TECH Addict

Ive bought parts from you Skeeter?
Old 10-06-2011, 10:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

I think so i was in the charger rt dont u have the vfn hood on ur ta and u make the leds lights for the front of the ta in the bird
Old 10-06-2011, 10:46 AM
TECH Addict

I think so i was in the charger rt dont u have the vfn hood on ur ta and u make the leds lights for the front of the ta in the bird

LoL.. the guy i shorted 5 bucks to????
Old 10-06-2011, 10:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thats me lmfao!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 10:49 AM
TECH Resident

LOL, here we go.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Naw its cool he offered to pay me im not worried bout 5 bucks i should have counted it then lol
Old 10-06-2011, 10:53 AM
11 Second Club

Damn, I missed the ANTICOP RAM AIR is a cheap skate thread!
Old 10-06-2011, 10:54 AM
TECH Addict

OH HELL.. I have met this dude.. he was cool... I bought two dynomax 3" bullets from him and a ypipe for like $40... supposed to be $45 but I fucked up... He was cool about it as it was my mistake... Being that is the only experience Ive had with him, Id have to say he is a stand up guy.... Sorry bro....
Old 10-06-2011, 10:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

Its cool bro as i said before Its just all these people they dont know me are acting like there going to just drive from houston and all over and beat my ***. Well u dont do 7 years and not know how to scrap especially being a white boy in prison lol.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:01 AM
11 Second Club

Well u dont do 7 years and not know how to scrap especially being a white boy in prison lol.
That or you where
Old 10-06-2011, 11:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Lmao!! that does go on, but not this white boy i have loved fighting my whole life! So it was a play ground for me lmao!

Quick Reply: Skeeter99 IS A THIEF