A texan's answer to welfare

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 09:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Drug testing is my biggest issue...I can't use drugs to work...you can't use drugs if you get ANY money from the gov't.

Nail on the head. I feel if you get convicted of drug use you will loose your food stamps,wic and medicare. Simply u can buy drugs then u can buy food. Also these wemen having 100 babies a year, livin in the pj's You take the time to get **** then take the time to find a job. Ill have them pay taxes for every child born out of wedlock. Also all these immagrants here on some bullshit must leave and never return. We waste 5k on ever immagrant here with no right to be. Ill setup a task force to catch these people and photo and i d them. Any one person over 18 that is put in custody twice will be put to death. It is not the tax payers duty to fund these people. Hell i paid INS over 6k for my wife and waited 8 years befor she became a citizen. Another note Id do away with the no death penality. Simple, why the **** the tax payer whom may been the victom of that crime pay to house and feed this ****? Id see like this u pull the trigger with outself defense ie robbery,car jacking ect, then you get the needle. U will have 30 days to prove your not guilty. On my last note, Why in the hell are we giving some of these countries aid? China gets over 5billion in aid from the US. WHat the **** is wrong with that picture? They hold our debt and we feed them, but their country is booming with indrusty. Go figure.

Oh on last last thing. U want to help Americans get back to work spend your money on 100% made in the US products. Check the lable befor you buy it. I see it like this we stop funding the cheap **** spend alittle more for products here those other companies will have to raise cost for it and the consumer wont buy it.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does this cover unemployment as well?
because i feel that its a "WELFARE" check.
being that i have been out of work for sometime now,but i dont have the xboxs and 22s and what not.
i am struggling to get a full time job as well.
i have even gone to the city and try getting a job mowing grass and doing parks and recreation STUFF.
i was told i was not qualified
but yet.....
i mow and trim my trees,restore cars,build elevators,wire elevators maintain them etc etc and the list goes on and on.
no i did not tell them all that info.
just listed years on the job.
but yet i cant mow the damn grass

Old 08-11-2011, 09:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mred
does this cover unemployment as well?
because i feel that its a "WELFARE" check.
being that i have been out of work for sometime now,but i dont have the xboxs and 22s and what not.
i am struggling to get a full time job as well.
i have even gone to the city and try getting a job mowing grass and doing parks and recreation STUFF.
i was told i was not qualified
but yet.....
i mow and trim my trees,restore cars,build elevators,wire elevators maintain them etc etc and the list goes on and on.
no i did not tell them all that info.
just listed years on the job.
but yet i cant mow the damn grass

If you work you pay into unemployment. The problem is this, You have more skills then some asshat does, therfore he will pay the sorry **** 7.25 instead of paying you 7.26 get the picture? When the market was deregulated 80% of these employers went over seas. Ill give u a great example. Cricket phone company pays its state side employers 8.25 an hour, over seas they pay 5.50 depending on the currency of the country. Call cricket and see if u have somebody that speaks good english. ON another note how many gas stations u go to and they got incents burnning, shoes, bootleg cd-dvd, and smells funny? There is on shell station here that is a regular gas station with American workers. They dont even get paid min wage. They may tell u they do but the dont. 5.25 is what shell pay these independent gas station that carry their logo. Its the biggest hustle on earth, They convert their money from the US dolllar thenturn around and reconvert it when the dollar is weaker towards there money. Example 800 us dollars may be 30,000 of their money the dollar gets weaker aginst their money and they rexchange it so that 800 dollars could be a thousand.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:52 PM
On The Tree

Sign me up. I wanna help enforce these new laws.
Old 08-13-2011, 02:56 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I usually hate when liberals try and get the government to dump money in to their causes but on one I do agree with is, planned parent hood. Screw the moral debate, I think this can solve some problems long term. If you get ghetto *** people to stop reproducing by giving out birth control, even if you cut down 1/2 the pregnancies, that will be one less mouth needing WIC, Free Meals in school, welfare and prison services down the road. Save the abstinence crap for leave it to beaver, give out contraceptives, they are going to do it one way or another may as well ease the long term burden on this country and attempts to keep dumb asses from reproducing.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:29 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
I usually hate when liberals try and get the government to dump money in to their causes but on one I do agree with is, planned parent hood. Screw the moral debate, I think this can solve some problems long term. If you get ghetto *** people to stop reproducing by giving out birth control, even if you cut down 1/2 the pregnancies, that will be one less mouth needing WIC, Free Meals in school, welfare and prison services down the road. Save the abstinence crap for leave it to beaver, give out contraceptives, they are going to do it one way or another may as well ease the long term burden on this country and attempts to keep dumb asses from reproducing.
Birth control is cheap as it is. the government providing free birth control will not stop the irresponsible people from having kids. that is a really dumb argument.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Staging Lane

You'd get my vote.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:12 PM
Staging Lane

I think i you want to have kids, we need to give people IQ exams and drug test. Wealthy, well fit parents go through hell and back trying to adopt some needy child but dumb asses can just pop them out.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

So you are the guy that wrote this in to the Waco Daily Newspaper months ago? I remember reading this and posting it a while back on a couple other forums.
Old 08-13-2011, 06:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
Any one person over 18 that is put in custody twice will be put to death. It is not the tax payers duty to fund these people. Another note Id do away with the no death penality. Simple, why the **** the tax payer whom may been the victom of that crime pay to house and feed this ****?
The ****? That statement made me question your mental stability a bit, that's way to harsh. Be put into custody twice and die? brb, have two traffic offenses that the cop took me to jail for, I have to die

Yeah it's stupid and the person should be punished, but they don't need to lose their ******* LIFE over it
Old 08-13-2011, 06:59 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
The ****? That statement made me question your mental stability a bit, that's way to harsh. Be put into custody twice and die? brb, have two traffic offenses that the cop took me to jail for, I have to die

Yeah it's stupid and the person should be punished, but they don't need to lose their ******* LIFE over it
That is ironic coming from the guy named "outlawz racing"
Old 08-13-2011, 07:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by HTX
That is ironic coming from the guy named "outlawz racing"
That's what made me think of using the speeding part for an example. Was gonna point out his name if he got mad or said it was stupid.

I still think it's a retarded idea, plenty of been in custody or in jail multiple times and are now leading much better, more productive lives. I'd bet there are even a few LS1Techer's who fit that description. Simply being put into custody though??

Last edited by SnIpEz; 08-13-2011 at 07:32 PM. Reason: plenty of* not plenty oe
Old 08-13-2011, 07:32 PM
12 Second Club

It's sad and disconcerting how many people jump on this as a good idea.

It's suggesting we treat people like convicts because they're unfortunate enough to not have a job or they're grossly underpaid. Even convicts have a better choice of food.

I think we can all agree that minimum wage isn't going to support a family, that's assuming one of the parents is lucky enough to find a job. Did you lose your job? According to this we shouldn't care if your credit goes to **** and your belongings get repossessed or you have to sell them to get by, you're on OUR money so you get to live like a slave.

I understand there's frivolous spending of money received from the government but that's really the least of this countries worries. There's a lot more frivolous spending elsewhere in the government (war on drugs, war on terrorism, the military industrial complex as a whole, etc., etc.) You have to either abolish the programs all together, stop paying the government their illegal taxation, or come to the realization that you can't control what people do when you give them something for free.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:35 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Morbid

It's suggesting we treat people like convicts because they're unfortunate enough to not have a job or they're grossly underpaid. Even convicts have a better choice of food.

I think we can all agree that minimum wage isn't going to support a family, that's assuming one of the parents is lucky enough to find a job. Did you lose your job? According to this we shouldn't care if your credit goes to **** and your belongings get repossessed or you have to sell them to get by, you're on OUR money so you get to live like a slave.

I understand there's frivolous spending of money received from the government but that's really the least of this countries worries. There's a lot more frivolous spending elsewhere in the government (war on drugs, war on terrorism, the military industrial complex as a whole, etc., etc.) You have to either abolish the programs all together, stop paying the government their illegal taxation, or come to the realization that you can't control what people do when you give them something for free.
Holy **** you just summed it up so well I can't.... I never... I don't even...

Sir, I would like to meet you and shake your hand one day, bummer I was in Dallas at the In N Out today, maybe next time

I mean, I know the paragraph said people have the choice to go for the welfare or not, but making it mandatory for people to not be allowed to reproduce? Notsureifsrs...
Old 08-13-2011, 07:57 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Morbid

I see no reason we should let people waste our money.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I say all that unemployment **** is bull muthaFuckin ****!
I work 60+ hours a week. I started a new job,on my second week now. I left my old job and was at work the next day!
Im not bragging, but i have aquired many skills which keep me employed and in employed. I learned these skills on my own. I can run a mill, sunnen hone or replace a head gasket on a kenworth,freightliner or hyster forklift, drive a tractor, assemble a ls motor correctly.
Some of the people hired thru the temp agencies. Are just paid to sweep and clean toilets and they bitch and moan about it. The co. I work for brings these people in on a daily basis. And most of them are some of the laziest ignorant ***** ive evet seen.
And these are americans who complain about the pay, the work they do,which is just sweeping oil and clean up fluid spills.Work for minimum wage, no skills, no pride in workmanship, do poor quality work imo. And dont understand why they make the lowest pay.
There not all that way, but 2 days ago i had a problem with one, and he got fired on the spot. He was goin thru another mechanics tools while he was away from his area. I handled in the nicest way i know in a situation like this. I tolerate very little bs and i handled it . Imo these peoples attitude towards there employment does not help the economy situation either
Old 08-13-2011, 09:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by HTX
I see no reason we should let people waste our money.
I completely agree. Where do you draw the line though? Allowing things like what was stated in the original post is a slippery slope.
Old 08-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Teching In

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said, "Keep working. Millions of people on welfare depend on it." Why would the majority of people on welfare get off of it? Most people are lazy and they can sit on their *** at the house for free and let someone else pay for it. Which one is easier? Now I am not saying that sometimes it is not needed But it is severely abused.
I pay taxes to the tune of thousands of dollars a year but yet about 47% pay no federal tax. Some people that didn't even pay taxes can get back thousands through earned income credit.
I get tired of going to the grocery store and all I can afford after paying my bills is cubed steak and the person in front of me checked out with 2 buggies full of food to include ribeye steaks all for free.
My wife used to help underprivileged kids at Christmas. When the parents came to pick up their kids Christmas gifts I carried it out to their car for them and they were driving a $40,000 Cadillac but yet couldn't afford to buy their children Christmas gifts.
What is the solution and will it ever change? I personally doubt it ever will.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz

Sir, I would like to meet you and shake your hand one day, bummer I was in Dallas at the In N Out today, maybe next time
wait, there's a in n out back in the mother land?!
Old 08-14-2011, 12:14 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Reject
wait, there's a in n out back in the mother land?!
Yessir, I almost cried, I moved from California back in late late December and it was the last thing I ate there and I was pretty sad that I wouldn't be able to have it living here. They opened one in Dallas a couple of months ago, and just opened the brand new Fort Worth location 2 days ago. My friend and I drove my car to the Fort Worth location but there were literally, LITERALLY no exaggeration 5 blocks with cars parked up and down people crowding, cops EVERYWHERE trying to organize things. They plan to open even more as well