Auto warranty???

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Auto warranty???

I just bought my wife a used truck. Its a 2005 Chevy 2500HD with the Duramax/Allison with 134,??? miles. The dealer offered a warranty and after I looked them up online I only saw negative reviews. Can anyone offer a reputable auto warranty or has had any positive experiences? I'm just trying to figure out if its worth the money to get one or "put" that money aside for any future repairs. Thanks.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:20 PM
Teching In

I've always had great success with easycare. I work at a shop, and theyre always very good to their customers. I've never seen them deny a claim.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'll check them out.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:39 AM
FormerVendor

We will be starting a similar auto repair/maintenance program in a few weeks. Ours is not like the hassle of an "extended warranty". You would pay by the month but when items break such as water pump, alternator, and even head gaskets, it is covered at 100%. (provided we do not find that the customer neglected the standard "preventative maintenance" items and actually caused the part to go out themselves). No deductable, no third party, no waiting on the claim to be reviewed. You deal directly with us, the shop, so we may get you back out on the road in no time. Details are being worked out as we speak and a Contract is required for 1 year.

The only way this will not occur is if we cannot get about 25 people to sign up. Due to the benefits of the Plans, we doubt we will have an issue getting that number.