Street justice > small claims!!
Old 09-10-2011, 07:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ ls1tech beatdown?
Old 09-11-2011, 03:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I like how the guy still hasn't replied..
Old 09-11-2011, 04:58 PM
On The Tree

Mods might want to follow his ip addy and ban or what not, make sure he doesnt try to make another sour deal.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:54 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

I am still waiting for this guy to defend himself.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
I am still waiting for this guy to defend himself.
He's not going to he knows that he was owned. Also notice that Sam88GTA jumped in but didn't confirm the story about the fuel pump, actually he hasn't confirmed that any of it was true. Not that he has to but the OP was justing throwing his name out there like nobodies business.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hmmmmm....
If he was honest and this accusation is or is not true, it seems he would chime in again and give his side and/or try to make this right.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FasTimeSS
He's not going to he knows that he was owned. Also notice that Sam88GTA jumped in but didn't confirm the story about the fuel pump, actually he hasn't confirmed that any of it was true. Not that he has to but the OP was justing throwing his name out there like nobodies business.
I never touched the fuel pump but I did install the hotwire kit. I can't say much about the deal because I did not know the details. I know the seller very well and it would surprise me if he did knowingly lied to the buyer. I wouldn't expect him to reply to this thread for atleast another week. He is not in the country right now.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Restricted User

Hear we go. this should be interesting before this gets locked out
Old 09-11-2011, 09:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ls1redline
Let me tell you one thing I will not tolerate and that is some person telling completely blatent LIES about me. Listen here buddy I have numerous numerous friends on this website that will vouch for me and tell you my character and that it is BY FAR not that of a man that screws anyone over. If anything I am too nice which can even apply in this case as to the price you got my vehicle for.

1. Lets see lets start with the cracked block. If what you say is true I 100% had no idea of it especially referring to something being JB welded. I dont rig my stuff never have and never ever will.

2. As for your transmission comment to there not having any work done to it recently, Id like for you to explain how I lost 3 and 4th at that was witnessed by many at Redline raceway yet the car miraculously now runs and drives just fine and in addition I can provide a receipt at which I had the converter rebuilt to remove any residue from the tranny failure.

3. 32lb injectors, Fuel pump, AND Hotwire kit all being bullshit.....Well they were all installled by My Tuner Sam88gt who is also a good friend of mine and a well known member on this forum so unless he stole them all while I left my car with him you are now you are calling him a liar if you continue with this blasphemy.
You know I am really sorry if for some reason you had bad luck with this car. But in no way shape or form do you buy a used vehicle, which in addition is a hybrid LT1/LS1 also on the verge of a full drag car and then go blast someones name cause it wasnt as you assumed it to be (that being a showroom perfect vehicle) I told you from the start that I would work with you via the guy that did transmission but when I saw you start bashing my name in other threads that went straight out the door.

Oh and another thing anybody that has owns a vehicle like this that has to have their "mechanic" look at it looses all credibility. It then becomes a he said she said this is what I saw kind of interpretation and that just doesnt work!

Glad to hear you got the car up to your standards but in the same respect hope it doesnt all go to **** cause you tried to blast me on Tech.

Thats all

Sam88GTA, He is vouching that you put injectors, hot wire and fuel pump in it. I am not trying to call anybody a liar just saying that it looks very suspicious that he says you installed all this and you say he you did the hotwire only.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Teching In

well here is the "new trans" that i put 500 miles on.
Attached Thumbnails beware of member LS1Redline-ef3f2f6e.jpg   beware of member LS1Redline-trans-.jpg   beware of member LS1Redline-trans-3.jpg  
Old 09-24-2011, 10:37 AM

Default I got ur back Oo

Dude I am sorry... I BELIEVE U... Who: I am the other guy who almost bought the car thinking all these things. What: U said 3&4 were not working properly but I was told it was rebuilt. I believe u now because.... When/ Where: When LS1redline got the car out and on the streets of Rockwall and mesquite after it was posted on CL. I got a call from a few friends who knew I was about to buy it.... That the car was in Mesquite. I left my house that second in the Truck not the Camaro. I caught up to the car on the service road toward Rockwall at Beltline Rd. He went thru the light and stayed on the service road. I followed at a distance. Traffic began to slow on 635 and oddly enough he left a empty service road to sit in some slow traffic. So I did the same... About a half mile later traffic began to move some and he was in the slow lane. I managed to get next to him and I was like he likes the sound of his engine cuz he ain't shifting. Traffic moved faster and he exited Bass Pro Drive. I think he was on to me and exited... Cuz I would have been.... we were the only cars on the service road and it was even more obvious because I didn't get on a beltline but got on after him. Why: I didn't think anything about it being odd at the time other than he loves the sound of his engine. Put together with some of your info that driving pattern makes since!!!! THIS JUST AS EASY COULD HAVE BEEN ME! U bought the car the next DAY!!! When I did my research..... He had 2 prior sales recorded on the site and him trying to raise money for a friends passing. He seemed 4real. Only thing I can think of he needed to sale the car bad cuz he was getting married and decided to sale his morals with the car and it would hurt his established rep which U know better than anyone I was backing him until I found 3&4 were gone in the car!!!!!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

periods, comma, and complete sentences please
Old 09-25-2011, 02:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by texasglock23
periods, comma, and complete sentences please
So someone adds more to back up the ops suspicion and u wanna be a grammar ****?
Old 09-25-2011, 03:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes, I do, as a matter of fact. Why is that too much to ask? Can an adult not form correct sentence structure even if it is on a forum? 90% of that **** didn't make sense to begin with.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by texasglock23
Yes, I do, as a matter of fact. Why is that too much to ask? Can an adult not form correct sentence structure even if it is on a forum? 90% of that **** didn't make sense to begin with.

I'm right there with ya brother. That irritates the hell out of me.

BTW, its been 2 weeks and still no response.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Staging Lane

This thread is full of FAIL. Like they say " when its all said and done there is more said than done" Get off this forum and take care of this stuff yourself. You got yourself into this mess without our help get your *** out of it. There is a sucker born every day and if you didnt have enough sense to spot a fraud then you WIN! Im not standing up for that crook that screwed you but just saying you knew how to find the sale now go get the refund MAN!!!
Old 09-26-2011, 01:07 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by one 1aw
Dude I am sorry... I BELIEVE U... Who: I am the other guy who almost bought the car thinking all these things. What: U said 3&4 were not working properly but I was told it was rebuilt. I believe u now because.... When/ Where: When LS1redline got the car out and on the streets of Rockwall and mesquite after it was posted on CL. I got a call from a few friends who knew I was about to buy it.... That the car was in Mesquite. I left my house that second in the Truck not the Camaro. I caught up to the car on the service road toward Rockwall at Beltline Rd. He went thru the light and stayed on the service road. I followed at a distance. Traffic began to slow on 635 and oddly enough he left a empty service road to sit in some slow traffic. So I did the same... About a half mile later traffic began to move some and he was in the slow lane. I managed to get next to him and I was like he likes the sound of his engine cuz he ain't shifting. Traffic moved faster and he exited Bass Pro Drive. I think he was on to me and exited... Cuz I would have been.... we were the only cars on the service road and it was even more obvious because I didn't get on a beltline but got on after him. Why: I didn't think anything about it being odd at the time other than he loves the sound of his engine. Put together with some of your info that driving pattern makes since!!!! THIS JUST AS EASY COULD HAVE BEEN ME! U bought the car the next DAY!!! When I did my research..... He had 2 prior sales recorded on the site and him trying to raise money for a friends passing. He seemed 4real. Only thing I can think of he needed to sale the car bad cuz he was getting married and decided to sale his morals with the car and it would hurt his established rep which U know better than anyone I was backing him until I found 3&4 were gone in the car!!!!!
What the **** am I trying to read here?
Old 09-26-2011, 01:45 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
What the **** am I trying to read here?
basically it sounds like he was interested in buying the car and followed the guy around on the street and heard the car was screwed so he didn't buy it and is happy he didn't get screwed over... that's all i got out of it anyway
Old 09-26-2011, 06:40 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by neutron82
basically it sounds like he was interested in buying the car and followed the guy around on the street and heard the car was screwed so he didn't buy it and is happy he didn't get screwed over... that's all i got out of it anyway
Ahh okay that makes a lot more sense. The part that still throws me off is how he is telling the bloo4.6 that now he believes him about the transmission, yet he is saying bloo4.6 bought the car later on anyways?

Or, and this is what I'm guessing, he means that he noticed the odd driving habits first, bloo bought the car and complained about the tranny, new guy didn't believe him, now does?

Quick Reply: beware of member LS1Redline