Has anyone ever done "Internet Sales" at a dealership?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 01:32 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone ever done "Internet Sales" at a dealership?

I've been out of work for 3 weeks, and I'm starting to get desperate. I saw a listing for Norman Frede with an Internet Sales position. I remember trying to sell cars at Mcdavid Honda when I was 19, and it wasn't a good experience. I'm wondering if Internet Sales is any better?

I have retail sales/management experience so I think I MIGHT have a shot at doing well. I'm just sort of scarred from Mcdavid Honda.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Internet sales are good if you are at a dealer or make that someone wants. A Kia or Daewoo versus Bmw, Mercedes or a high line dealer will have a big difference. Good luck.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
Internet sales are good if you are at a dealer or make that someone wants. A Kia or Daewoo versus Bmw, Mercedes or a high line dealer will have a big difference. Good luck.
Well it's a GM dealer. Norman Frede Chevrolet to be specific.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

Inernet Sales gives you plenty of UP's..You're gonna have to work on volume..sell at least 15 per month to make decent money. Gonna take time to get to that level...
All dealerships need strong internet dept...Customers know more about cars than ever before.

Good news - Chevy's product line is the best it has been in a long time...They can go head to head with anything out there..Joan Mc Kinney is a strong General Manager..

Bad news - Frede's location is a little difficult right now with NASA lay off's...Clear Lake is clearing out....

Good Luck