Father's Rights Attorneys in Centex area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 03:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Father's Rights Attorneys in Centex area?

Need an awesome Father's Rights Attorney to help get custody of my daughter, or at least visitations equaled. Anyone in the know with successful stories/recommendations? I am not just a father to my daughter like many you hear about, I'm a Daddy and a great one at that. These shitty laws damned near automatically give mother custody! This is BS! I take care of my daughter much more than the X. From teaching, nourishing, entertaining to the basics needed by any child. The X barely washed clothes or cooked! I still get the shaft
I've read up on Father's Rights Attorneys and a few pages of successful outcomes, but wanna hear realtime from you.
She's not into drugs or alcohol that I know, but rather shows little parenting, motherly care for our daughter although I know she loves her. Her priorities got twisted along the way somehow.
Anywho, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry there aren't any replies dude! The fathers always get fucked in Texas. I know from first hand experience. My ex became an alcoholic loser after having 2 girls and I've done every bit of parenting for the past 5 years. My attorney still said I basically had no shot of getting custody. I was lucky to get 50/50 and I only got that by threatening to expose everying single thing my ex ever did to all of her friends and family and to drag her entire family through the mud. If I would have left it up to the attorneys or the courts, she would have gotten full custody and I would have only had visitation with my two angels that have depended on me for every single thing since the day they were born. It's total BS!
Old 09-24-2011, 10:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99FRC
Sorry there aren't any replies dude! The fathers always get fucked in Texas. I know from first hand experience. My ex became an alcoholic loser after having 2 girls and I've done every bit of parenting for the past 5 years. My attorney still said I basically had no shot of getting custody. I was lucky to get 50/50 and I only got that by threatening to expose everying single thing my ex ever did to all of her friends and family and to drag her entire family through the mud. If I would have left it up to the attorneys or the courts, she would have gotten full custody and I would have only had visitation with my two angels that have depended on me for every single thing since the day they were born. It's total BS!

Thanks for your reply and insight bud. I already know I'm getting screwed but I refuse to sit by and let it happen,ya know? Surely there are specialty lawyers that fight for the father around here?
Old 09-24-2011, 02:08 PM

The judge is more likely then not, to go with the status quo if the child is in no immediate harm. Every thing else you mentioned will be considered parenting differences and will probably be of no use.

The advice I have is to overwhelm her. If she is irresponsible and lazy a custody case will drive her insane. Double if she doesnt have any means of funding a case like this.
You have to play hardball and hope she caves. Find a lawyer (you get what you pay for) that will pursue the case and push it through as fast as possible.

Mediation is where you want her to give in. You can make any deal you want to basically, and make them sweet. Such as letting her know you wont settle for anything less than primary conservator ship. Then you can tell her she wont have to pay child support (if you can manage that).

It will take every resource you have if there is no clear present danger to the child.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

I will prob go thru the same issue here in the next six months. It's bullshit when a father loses custody automically cause theres always 2 sides to a story and more often than not the fathers are usually the bread winners.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want to try and get 50/50 custody of my daughter. My ex wife is a good mother but i want more time with her. She can keep the 1000 a month just give me mt kid..
Old 09-24-2011, 05:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm using Cordell & Cordell right now, I've heard a lot of good things about them. They are a law firm that specializes in family law that is aimed at helping the father. This is my first time with this so I don't know what to really expect or have first hand experience with the outcome using them since it isn't over yet.

Every case is different depending on many factors though. Hope this helps man. Maybe someone can chime in with previous experience.

Ment to post this yesterday but ran out of time before going into work last night.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:48 AM
10 Second Club

You have a chance, there are situations that do not turn out favorable for fathers. I can tell you to not give up on fighting for your daughter. I fought for my son and I have custody of him, my ex always told me I had no chance in hell of getting him. My ex also thought the same thing about her daughter, until the judge gave custody to the her daughter's father also. The judge looks @ who is in the best interest of the child, not automatically that the child needs to be with the mother. Keep a diary, anything that has to do with your daughter. I even documented phone calls with my ex, what was said, pick up/drop off times, anything she said. Believe me you have to be very proactive and specific it will pay off.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
You have a chance, there are situations that do not turn out favorable for fathers. I can tell you to not give up on fighting for your daughter. I fought for my son and I have custody of him, my ex always told me I had no chance in hell of getting him. My ex also thought the same thing about her daughter, until the judge gave custody to the her daughter's father also. The judge looks @ who is in the best interest of the child, not automatically that the child needs to be with the mother. Keep a diary, anything that has to do with your daughter. I even documented phone calls with my ex, what was said, pick up/drop off times, anything she said. Believe me you have to be very proactive and specific it will pay off.
This is good advise. Everyone I've heard of who has been successful has gone this route. Keep a detailed journal of all the times the mother is neglectful or abusive. Also, how much of the times the kids are with you v. her.