Poor texans..

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Not even worth responding to. Taking precautions to prevent major brain issues and season ending injuries to the most valuble player (qb) does nothing but improve the game. If you think these rules are stopping big hits then you just arent watching.
You hear it from almost all the D backs in the league that they have to play more reserved now with the new rules. Should bull fighters be in a protective bubble, hockey players not allowed to check each other, soccer goalies start wearing full pads? There is risk in professional sports and when you start taking away what makes the sport a sport you lose the appeal that was there to begin with. Players have better protection these days than they ever have. The implementation of all these rules has changed the game and yes there ARE less big hits and a lot more bs calls for what looks like an "illegal" hit. There's plenty of guys from the xfl who will step in and play
Old 09-26-2011, 05:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lol, we have had a better record then yall every year since you started. We beat you last year in your house by double digits. We have recently made the playoffs and won a playoff game. Are we only allowed to discuss this year which is 2-3 games in lol. In that case looks like its same **** different team for ol wade, hows that #1 defense look now that you played an offense with a pulse?

you certainly hate when people argue like this in college football....

Old 09-26-2011, 05:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

classic sprayed.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
What is your jersey number? Sounds like you suit up and hit the field with the Cowboys. Can I haz autograph?

Cowboys fans in the TX forum wouldn't have heard the end of it last year, true. But, this is a new season and what happened last season doesn't really mean anything. I swear I should figure out how to sell DVD box sets of all the Cowboys seasons, because it is obvious you guys love re-runs and living in the past. Like Ross mentioned earlier, the Rockets won "BACK2BACK" Championships - but that doesn't mean **** today. That glory lasted until the following season started.

If you have to brag about making it to the playoffs, but never winning the SB, that is really kinda sad. That is like rooting for the first place (3rd place?) loser in a race. Winning the SB is the only thing that matters, nobody gives a **** about coming in second or third. Also, Romo didn't win those games on his own. In fact, most Cowboys diehards would say Romo contributed the least to those wins, LOL!
Ok I'll remember that nothing matters but the SB, when yall finally make playoffs and are jumping for joy. I guess you guys won't ever be celebrating or happy about your team cuz yall sure the hell aren't winning any SB's LOL
Old 09-26-2011, 06:24 PM
LS7 Member

Old 09-26-2011, 08:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

man, crucial call coming up. i don't think he was out of bounds when he touched the ball.

during replays, do they get to view/use slowed down footage?
Old 09-26-2011, 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Schaub is starting to **** me off with those short dump passes at people's feet.
AMEN brother, AMEN!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Those 2-point conversions are nearly impossible to defend, Brees has that timing and precision down perfectly. Can't really blame Joseph for those. Kareem Jackson still sucks at coverage, they should have cut him last year after sucking it up.

I'm not mad, I enjoyed the game and both teams had good moments. The lead changed 5 times yesterday, pretty much back and forth. Houston didn't look stunned after getting scored on, they continued to march up the field - which is uncommon in years past. They are definitely a different team this year, and seem more determined.

Anyways, it is time for Monday Night Football. I'm wondering if the Cowboys fans will praise Romo as a hero if he wins the game while hurt, or will use his ribs as an excuse if they lose? LOL.
Originally Posted by LCTA
You're right he did.........

On another note, was Casey a bad *** or what yesterday! I loved watching Vontae crack skulls, but Casey is a weapon, and he's got some athleticism for a big man!
guy beasted as a receiver and even a running back!!!!

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
You and everyone else here know for sure that if the texans would have won last year, the cowboys would never heard the end of it. All we would still be hearing is "at least we beat yall last year".
yeah your prob right to be honest with you, but then again on the same token even if the texans had made the playoffs oh iunno lets just say twice in the past ten years but never got any further then the first game yall would still say "yeah but yall have still not won a super bowl" so i mean no matter what we do or yall do there will still be **** talking about one another.

if the cowboys and the texans ever play eachother in the superbowl the state of Texas might have to put some extra officers inbetween the citites because im sure some **** will go down! i cant wait to see that IF the cowboys ever make it (hahaha i had to) no but really i would LOVE to see the texans and cowboys in the superbowl playing for it all!
Old 09-26-2011, 11:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
AMEN brother, AMEN!!!!!!

guy beasted as a receiver and even a running back!!!!

yeah your prob right to be honest with you, but then again on the same token even if the texans had made the playoffs oh iunno lets just say twice in the past ten years but never got any further then the first game yall would still say "yeah but yall have still not won a super bowl" so i mean no matter what we do or yall do there will still be **** talking about one another.

if the cowboys and the texans ever play eachother in the superbowl the state of Texas might have to put some extra officers inbetween the citites because im sure some **** will go down! i cant wait to see that IF the cowboys ever make it (hahaha i had to) no but really i would LOVE to see the texans and cowboys in the superbowl playing for it all!
Lmao yeah you're right it would be crazy I'm sure. I don't think I'd be able to type fast enough on here lol
I wouldn't bring up the superbowl cuz we as cowboys fans aren't allowed to bring up the past anymore
Old 09-26-2011, 11:21 PM
12 Second Club

Yup, poor Texans got beat in a back and forth close game with a Superbowl caliber team in that team's own house, while Dallas scrapes by for the second week in a row by the skin of their teeth against 3rd rate teams
Old 09-26-2011, 11:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
Yup, poor Texans got beat in a back and forth close game with a Superbowl caliber team in that team's own house, while Dallas scrapes by for the second week in a row by the skin of their teeth against 3rd rate teams
Yeah, you try winning with 3rd and 4th stringers, no run game, a horrendous O-line, and fractured rib...

Sad that your making excuses for a loss..coulda, shoulda, woulda..

You still ended up with a loss..
Old 09-26-2011, 11:28 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Yeah, you try winning with 3rd and 4th stringers, no run game, a horrendous O-line, and fractured rib...

Sad that your making excuses for a loss..coulda, shoulda, woulda..

You still ended up with a loss..

Last I checked Dallas has a 1 in the L column as well, so I fail to see your point? Not making excuses, we should have had that game won, but to go on the road against one of the top teams in the league, a definite SB contender, and bring the fight to em with a close back and forth game, I am not gonna complain too much.

BTW, how the **** are you gonna bitch about me making "excuses?" Look at the first line you wrote for God's sake...
Old 09-26-2011, 11:28 PM
12 Second Club

Damn satan u mad bro? Ive seen people get banned for that type of comments. Its ok maybe u guys will beat the aggies in ur last game at kyle.....not....***
Old 09-26-2011, 11:30 PM
12 Second Club

Ya'll started this thread, don't get mad just cuz your team is playing like a high school JV light team
Old 09-26-2011, 11:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Last I checked Dallas has a 1 in the L column as well, so I fail to see your point? Not making excuses, we should have had that game won, but to go on the road against one of the top teams in the league, a definite SB contender, and bring the fight to em with a close back and forth game, I am not gonna complain too much.

BTW, how the **** are you gonna bitch about me making "excuses?" Look at the first line you wrote for God's sake...
Yeah and the Cowboys should have beaten the Jets.. Jets were shut down the whole game.. You guys gave up 40 points!! Who really cares man. Your texans should finally get 1st place without Peyton.. Way to earn it..

Saints have a suspect defense, always have.. Not sure why your even bragging about a loss. This fool said we took the fight to a SB team..LMAO..
Old 09-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Launching!

Yea and we didn't get beat by a top team???
Jets have been in the AFC championship what 2 times in a row...we had them beat also but still lost.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Yea and we didn't get beat by a top team???
Jets have been in the AFC championship what 2 times in a row...we had them beat also but still lost.
Sic, dont mind these Texan fans..Cuz its 2 weeks in a row, The HOMO made them crawl under a rock.

They just mad cuz Schaub CHOKED
Old 09-26-2011, 11:35 PM
12 Second Club

Stop trash talking with texans fans!!! What could they possibly say that would be relevant. Both teams are 2-1.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Stop trash talking with texans fans!!! What could they possibly say that would be relevant. Both teams are 2-1.
Atleast they got a nice stadium..
Old 09-26-2011, 11:39 PM
Launching!

Yea you got a point.
Don't matter how we got there were both 2-1...
Old 09-26-2011, 11:59 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Yeah and the Cowboys should have beaten the Jets.. Jets were shut down the whole game.. You guys gave up 40 points!! Who really cares man. Your texans should finally get 1st place without Peyton.. Way to earn it..

Saints have a suspect defense, always have.. Not sure why your even bragging about a loss. This fool said we took the fight to a SB team..LMAO..
Last I checked most of the guys playing for the Saints have a SB ring on their finger from less than 2 years ago, and exchanging the lead 5 times makes for a pretty damn close game. ****, at least we were up most of the game, ya'lls team couldn't even get up on the fkn REDSKINS until less than 2 minutes left in the game...

So it's cool for ya'll to make threads trash talking the Texans, but God forbid, lord have mercy if somebody says something bad about the almighty Cowgirls!
P.S. We beat the **** out of the Colts in the season opener WITH Peyton, so there ya go for relevance...

Quick Reply: Poor texans..