U. S. A.!! U. S. A.!! U. S. A.!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 07:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NemeSS
what about the people that fell victim to his attacks and or plotting? Where is there due process? There opportunity at life? Theyre dead. No second chance.nada. When the bombs went off. Game over. No warning.
If this guy bombed a place,and one of youre children or relatives fell victim.You would be out for blood. I know I would.
If youre name is on an american hit list targeting terrorists, its for good reason.american citizen or not
well if you start tossing out the constitution for stuff like this, it just opens the door for the government to do it later

there have been plenty of terrible people in this country. murderers, rapists, child molesters, terrorists, etc etc.. they all do bad things, and deserved to be punished, but one thing that separates us from all the shithole countries in the world is our constitution and our legal process. we're supposed to be better than this. mcveigh, manson, ayers, etc.. all received due process of law. hell, even saddam hussein was tried. why should this guy be any different?

Last edited by Jake_the_Snake; 09-30-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You get a trial if you turn yourself in or allow yourself to be captured. How many people's lives do you think should have been sacrificed trying to capture these two douchebags to ensure that they got their due process? Did you volunteer to go bring them back to the US? Maybe they would have loved your idea about getting their rights as Americans and would have come right back with you. More likely they would have cut off your head on video and mailed it home to your mama, but at least you would have clung to your self-rightousness.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99FRC
You get a trial if you turn yourself in or allow yourself to be captured. How many people's lives do you think should have been sacrificed trying to capture these two douchebags to ensure that they got their due process? Did you volunteer to go bring them back to the US? Maybe they would have loved your idea about getting their rights as Americans and would have come right back with you. More likely they would have cut off your head on video and mailed it home to your mama, but at least you would have clung to your self-rightousness.
because we've NEVER attempted to capture terrorists and criminals.

not clinging to my self-righteousness. i'm clinging to the constitution, but i guess some people are willing to tromp all over the highest law in the land if it happens to agree with their personal beliefs
Old 10-01-2011, 04:07 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I volunteered. Yup, sure did. They just didn't ask me. I do this for my country. Violating ANY citizens rights to due process and a fair trial is the first step to calling any of us terrorists and assassinating us. OKC bomber and Unibomber got their trial, didn't they?