Chucks tuning...

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 11:10 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I remember when (former sponsor) turned me down when I wanted a gear swap in my old camaro. They told me that all gears whine in 10bolts and that they were tired of people complaining so they just refuse to do it. For a long time I believed them when they told me that all gears whine... thing is my newer camaro with 3.73's doesn't whine at all at any speed. I now realize that (former sponsor)couldn't do gears right and instead of saying it.. they just claimed it was impossible to do it.

kind of off topic but it was in reference to shops turning down older cars because they don't know how to diagnose and fix problems.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:20 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
Now, as for turning away the 4th gens and such, that pisses me off too. To me that just reflects the ability of a certain shop that they can only turn out good work if they're working on brand new cars, which means that they can't diagnose an actual problem, they're just parts replacers and that's it. It also says that they don't know how to talk to their customers and explain what's actually wrong with their cars causing it not to run right
I think thats where the money is at more than any thing, just a matter of getting package cars in and out of the shop. Versus some thing that ties the rack up and a tech up all day. I have honestly never had Chuck tune any thing, so I can't comment on him one way or the other. But like Joe94B4C/4mulajoe346/lsx2 saying, most the guys who rip on tunes can't tune them selves. I can't tune, I don't even like fuel injection or trust unreliable/unproven technology such as computers, electricity or women doctors.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:28 AM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
trust unreliable/unproven technology such as computers, electricity or women doctors.
lmfao

Quick Reply: Chucks tuning...